Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,586 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again (3399 Views)

Saharareporters Lies Again / President Jonathan Lies Again. / President Jonathan Lies Again, TCN Faults Power Generation Claims! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by IB5(f): 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2013

Fejiro Oliver

On the 5th of July 2013, President Goodluck Jonathan flagged off the reconstruction and expansion works on the ever busy Lagos-Ibadan Expressway in a huge ceremony at the Sagamu Interchange. During his speech, Mr. Goodluck told the excited crowd that adequate funds have been provided by his government for the project.

The N167 billion project was contracted to Julius Berger Nigeria Plc and Reynolds Construction Company Ltd. The multi billion project is expected to be completed in 48 months.

“We have made adequate funds arrangement and we shall deliver our pledge on schedule. Comprehensive construction is overdue which is why we went into partnership with reputable companies. Today we are commencing the road and we shall deliver on time. We shall deliver dividends of democracy”, he said

Fact findings carried out by this reporter to see if work has commenced on the road showed that Mr. Goodluck has once again lied to Nigerians, by selling a dummy to them on the availability of funds for the project. On September 12th , 2013, the Federal Government mandated the Infrastructure Bank Plc to raise the much advertised N167 billion required for the construction of the 127 kilometer Lagos-Ibadan dual carriage way, thus contradicting his earlier claims that funds were already available to kick start the project.

The recent lies by the Goodluck led administration shows that the fund has not been raised, neither is it available, yet they have flagged off the reconstruction of the roads and awarded the contract. Nigerians who plied the road last week Friday told this reporter that there is no single tractor on the road, neither is there any work going on, two months after a huge fanfare and promises to fix the road.

Some of the respondents described this latest soap opera by Jonathan as ‘yahoo yahoo’ and a lie too many by a president. It would be recalled that Mr. Goodluck has taken to deceiving the nation on various issues as a hobby. Last year, he lied on Nigeria’s rating by Transparency International as well economic statistics, while his aides lied about his wife, Mrs. Patience Jonathan illness.

http://www.spyghana.com/lagos-ibadan-expressway-president-jonathan-lies/

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by theoctopus: 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
This is to shame you. Shame! Shame! shame! Shame!!! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by Marpol: 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
I am not defending GEJ but kindly gets your facts right before typing. I use that road everyday and Julius Berger has mobilized to site. Their yard is beside Danco filling station just a few kilometers to the Shagamu interchange and they have even started preliminary works.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by Demdem(m): 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2013
Na today.
Retardeen has always been a serial Liar.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by theoctopus: 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
More Shame On You. Shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by theoctopus: 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2013
Demdem: Na today.

Shame! Shame! Shame! Shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by awodman: 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
Even with pictorial evidence by @theoctopus..nawa ƒσя you oooo

@theoctopus bros you bad gan..I throway salute oooo

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2013
Shameless people. OBJ ruled for 8 years and did nothing about that road. Yar Adua ruled for 3 years and did nothing about that road. It took the Ijaw fisherman to flag off work on the road in just under 3 years of his regime. Rather than show appreciations, fools and devils are threatening mayhem because of 2-3 months delays. What is 3 months delay compared to the 11 years of no action on that road by OBJ and Yar Adua govt? Idiots.

Meanwhile, @theoctopus.., thank you the pictures jare. You have just shamed the DEVILS and purveyor of LIES on NL

8 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by jmaine: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See solid disinfecting of fleas and vermin.

bros eh!! You too mussssh . . . . grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by Demdem(m): 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by theoctopus: 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
^^^ Who is the liar now? People that are ready to disown development and transformation because they are afraid that credit will go to GEJ! Is that not witchcraft! You want everything to spoil just so you can prove your point. Is that not how witchcraft operate?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by awodman: 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
grin
jmaine:

See solid disinfecting of fleas and vermin.

bros eh!! You too mussssh . . . . grin
Mehn...@theoctopus is too good cheesycheesygringrin...I have been enjoying the guy...Pictures don't lie

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
Those equipments am seeing on the pictures does not look like that of Julius Berger or RCC. These pictures were taken from another construction site.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by jmaine: 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Shameless people. OBJ ruled for 8 years and did nothing about that road. Yar Adua ruled for 3 years and did nothing about that road. It took the Ijaw fisherman to flag off work on the road in just under 3 years of his regime. Rather than show appreciations, fools and devils are threatening mayhem because of 2-3 months delays. What is 3 months delay compared to the 11 years of no action on that road by OBJ and Yar Adua govt? Idiots

You dey mind those ediots . . . . .
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by GEJTILL2019(m): 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
[quote author=Demdem][/quote]i wish u can come to kaduna(kadanchan)...let me cut off ur head u fool..u just sit down in fron of ur pentium1 computer typing rubbish...mad man.....team fresh air!!!! Kaduna zone
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by Marpol: 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
berem: Those equipments am seeing on the pictures does not look like that of Julius Berger or RCC. These pictures were taken from another construction site.

JB is fully on ground along the Shagamu axis. I use that corridor everyday.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Shameless people. OBJ ruled for 8 years and did nothing about that road. Yar Adua ruled for 3 years and did nothing about that road. It took the Ijaw fisherman to flag off work on the road in just under 3 years of his regime. Rather than show appreciations, fools and devils are threatening mayhem because of 2-3 months delays. What is 3 months delay compared to the 11 years of no action on that road by OBJ and Yar Adua govt? Idiots.

Meanwhile, @theoctopus.., thank you the pictures jare. You have just shamed the DEVILS and purveyor of LIES on NL
It is as a result of the failed government of PDP. That road will still remain like that when Jonathan leaves office in 2015. All of una be the same.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by theoctopus: 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
berem: Those equipments am seeing on the pictures does not look like that of Julius Berger or RCC. These pictures were taken from another construction site.

^^^ Bad Belle People! Enemies of progress. People that are ready to disown development and transformation because they are afraid that credit will go to GEJ! Is that not witchcraft! You want everything to spoil just so you can prove your point. Is that not how witchcraft operate?

Shame! Shame! Shame! Shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by Demdem(m): 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
When u eediots are through with ur stupidity, I will come in. The floor is urs for now. In the meantime,

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by jmaine: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
awodman: grin
Mehn...@theoctopus is too good cheesycheesygringrin...I have been enjoying the guy...Pictures don't lie

The gee fumigant strong wella . . . . . grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus: ^^^ Who is the liar now? People that are ready to disown development and transformation because they are afraid that credit will go to GEJ! Is that not witchcraft! You want everything to spoil just so you can prove your point. Is that not how witchcraft operate?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dont mind Tinubu rats.
They are enemies of PROGRESS!
They are anti-DEVELOPMENT!
They are shameless LIARS!
They are purveyors of BAD news!
They are anti-Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

^^^ Bad Belle People! Enemies of progress. People that are ready to disown development and transformation because they are afraid that credit will go to GEJ! Is that not witchcraft! You want everything to spoil just so you can prove your point. Is that not how witchcraft operate?

Shame! Shame! Shame! Shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin
I tire for this guy!!

cry
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
Demdem: When u eediots are through with ur stupidity, I will come in. The floor is urs for now. In the meantime,

Abi o! don't mind them jare! meanwhile, am waiting for you at the beer parlor..... leave these laptop dogs let them continue displaying their mental disorders. wink
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by theoctopus: 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
berem: Abi o! don't mind them jare! meanwhile, am waiting for you in the beer parlor..... leave these laptop dogs let them continue displaying their mental disorders. wink

If you like go back to the coven. The new plan will still fail! There is no more fake PDP! Please buy Demdem one bottle of Alomo make he no faint with shame grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by ShineIt: 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
berem: Abi o! don't mind them jare! meanwhile, am waiting for you in the beer parlor..... leave these laptop dogs let them continue displaying their mental disorders. wink

Free cocoa!!! some people self too cheap.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
berem: It is as a result of the failed government of PDP. That road will still remain like that when Jonathan leaves office in 2015. All of una be the same.
Is that why your gods in Lagos have not been able to complete the Lagos light rail project (started by Jakande in the 80s) after ruling Lagos for 14 solid years? Where is the 4th Mainland bridge promised by Tinubu your lord? Where is the lekki international Airport? Besides painting federal roads and traffic control what other major project has been executed by the ACN/APC govt in Lagos in the last 14 years? Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by jmaine: 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
The witches and wizards don take cover . . .Yeye dey smell grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by Dpeacemaker101: 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
now I believe what people say about you,but I guess you can see picture and other comments on the same project, you and the OP and really confused and biase. May God help you two.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by Dpeacemaker101: 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Shameless people. OBJ ruled for 8 years and did nothing about that road. Yar Adua ruled for 3 years and did nothing about that road. It took the Ijaw fisherman to flag off work on the road in just under 3 years of his regime. Rather than show appreciations, fools and devils are threatening mayhem because of 2-3 months delays. What is 3 months delay compared to the 11 years of no action on that road by OBJ and Yar Adua govt? Idiots.

is the delay they are even talking about true? They are as confused as their APC leaders.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2013
Shine It:

Free cocoa!!! some people self too cheap.
E dey pain you? oya go hug transformer! Oloriburuku somebody! tongue

Abeg make i reach beer parlor go serve my customers with nkwobi and pepper soup. shioor!! tongue
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2013
berem: Abi o! don't mind them jare! meanwhile, am waiting for you at the beer parlor..... leave these laptop dogs let them continue displaying their mental disorders. wink
You are the laptop dog, paid to spew trash against President GEJ even when you are shown pictures of his good governance. Shame on you and on your likes. APC supporters are the worst I have ever seen in my entire whole life.
You could have quietly leave the thread instead of opening your stupidity box for the whole world to see.
Of a truth, you are the laptop dog paid to scatter and derail good developments.
I can never be simpatico with your likes. Shame!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway: President Jonathan Lies Again by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2013
maxwello.yg:

You are the laptop dog, paid to spew trash against President GEJ even when you are shown pictures of his good governance. Shame on you and on your likes. APC supporters are the worst I have ever seen in my entire whole life.
You could have quietly leave the thread instead of opening your stupidity box for the whole world to see.
Of a truth, you are the laptop dog paid to scatter and derail good developments.
I can never be simpatico with your likes. Shame!!!
When you finish ranting and spitting, go get yourself a can of beer at the beer parlor. Am done with this stoopid thread! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Should Resign Now - Tambuwal / A Call For Regionalism/resource Control & State Police / Fulani Herdsmen, Hoodlums Invade Farm Settlement In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.