Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,112 members, 7,867,208 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

A Mysterious Fish In Ibadan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Mysterious Fish In Ibadan (418 Views)

Shocking Photos Of A Mysterious Figure Pictured Walking Above The Clouds / Photo: Mysterious Snake Killed In Ajegunle Lagos. / Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Mysterious Fish In Ibadan by JoktyJohn(m): 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
Wonder shall never end. A believe says, when the end comes, monstrous happening shall happen. Last week in Ibadan, the capital state of Oyo state witnessed an obnoxious happening on Tuesday. It happened that a woman called Aderike bought a fish from the market for her family supper. When she got home, she discovered that the fish was restive on the table where she put it but she trivialised the action of the fish thought that that is how a fresh trapped fish does.
As she was about to cut the head of the fish, the fish spake out "stop it stop it stop it". WHAT, the woman shouted. "I'm a marine queen, I was trapped on my way to my friend house and I will make you bouyant and a mogul in Ibadan land if you can return me to my place". God for bid, I will shout and report you to the police, said the woman. "Ok before you report to the police, please take me to my place I'm feeling hot here". No, people must see you today, the woman said. As she rushed out to the police station, the fish had already killed her three children. Now the woman is no more a person. Is the woman action right or wrong?

(1) (Reply)

11-year-old Boy Admitted Into A University / Nupeng Warns Against Breach Of Agreement / Armed Bandits Kill Niger Soldier, Wound 3 Others In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.