Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Man Writes Initials On Gf's Private Part....says 'her Vagi*na Belongs To Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Writes Initials On Gf's Private Part....says 'her Vagi*na Belongs To Me (1266 Views)

Man Inserts Iron Rod, Pepper Into Wife's Private Part Over Adultery Allegation / Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part / NDLEA Arrests Woman Who Inserted Heroin In Private Part, & Ingested Others (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Writes Initials On Gf's Private Part....says 'her Vagi*na Belongs To Me by Ayomax(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2013
A man has been arrested last week for branding his initials on his girlfriend’s private part. 49-year old Christopher Jackson from Arizona, allegedly used a branding tool and a butane torch to burn the initials “CJ” onto his girlfriend's honeypot after drugging her. She awoke feeling pains in her honeypot, but Jackson felt he has done no wrong.

She told the Police, that Jackson bragged that he has done it to his girlfriends in the past, and he did it to her because her honeypot belongs to him. The incident happened in May but she was too scared to report to the Police until last week. Police searched Jackson’s home and allegedly found his butane torch and brand. He was booked into jail on a charge of aggravated assault with serious physical injury.

Re: Man Writes Initials On Gf's Private Part....says 'her Vagi*na Belongs To Me by Ayomax(m): 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
tht a gud idea, at least it will reduce the number of girls tht cheat on their boyfrnd grin
Re: Man Writes Initials On Gf's Private Part....says 'her Vagi*na Belongs To Me by dowjones(m): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2013
Very nice move. I see nothing wrong in this, all he did was "mark" the register.

1 Like

Re: Man Writes Initials On Gf's Private Part....says 'her Vagi*na Belongs To Me by MrsChima(f): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
Her toto belongs to her!
Re: Man Writes Initials On Gf's Private Part....says 'her Vagi*na Belongs To Me by ITbomb(m): 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
Wey the pix, was it written in green ink or red?
Re: Man Writes Initials On Gf's Private Part....says 'her Vagi*na Belongs To Me by flolancracker: 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
grin lool. Look at his face. grin
Re: Man Writes Initials On Gf's Private Part....says 'her Vagi*na Belongs To Me by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
Na lie.Show us d pix make we c am.
Re: Man Writes Initials On Gf's Private Part....says 'her Vagi*na Belongs To Me by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
if his lawyers r smart they should plea habeus corpus on grounds that the prosecuting counsel have basically no evidence...

Then he'll be on an expressway to his jail cell. grin
Re: Man Writes Initials On Gf's Private Part....says 'her Vagi*na Belongs To Me by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
Madness!!!
Re: Man Writes Initials On Gf's Private Part....says 'her Vagi*na Belongs To Me by paradoxqueen: 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
I dont think that would stop women from cheating...I once was going to tattoo my ex is name on my ass but we ended up breaking up. I was telling a guy this and he said its too bad I didnt he would have loved to know he was hitting what belong to another man lol

1 Like

Re: Man Writes Initials On Gf's Private Part....says 'her Vagi*na Belongs To Me by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
Would be nice if he tattoed his gf's name on his d#ck too

Anuofia

1 Like

Re: Man Writes Initials On Gf's Private Part....says 'her Vagi*na Belongs To Me by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
lorretta u: Would be nice if he tattoed his gf's name on his d#ck too

Anuofia

smiley
Oh dat way, d feelin would b mutual.
I caught ur drift.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Flogs Cousin To Death For Eating Christmas Rice / (Graphic Images) Pastor, Juju Priest Paraded Unclad In Imo / Man Who Disguise As A Madman To Pickup Used Children Diapers For Ritual Nabbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.