Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP (19094 Views)

Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC / Patricia Etteh Decamps From PDP To APC / Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by theoctopus: 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by ckkris: 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2013
Buhari stole Abacha's hard won victory in Kano State primaries of CPC, and gave it to Major General Ja'afaru Isa, (retired). Mohammed Abacha may not be willing to continue to suffer under Buhari's DICTATORSHIP.

8 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by ProfOgogoro: 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2013
He joined the right Party...

14 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by LMAyedun(m): 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
Which of the PDP(s)?
Old PDP or nPDP??

9 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by ckkris: 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
Prof. Ogogoro:
The WINNING party

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by ckkris: 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Which of the PDP(s)?
Old PDP or nPDP??
All of the above.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by theoctopus: 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2013
ckkris: The WINNING party

Last week: Mustapha, Mohammed Abacha, Asari, Uwazurike and Fasheun met and had a meeting

This week: Mohammed Abacha joins PDP!

And they say APC will win the north. I dey laugh

9 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by deeptesting(m): 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
Was he a politician? And how does his decamping or cross carpeting affects the disquietness in PDP... May be he is just saying if you can't beat them join them... #Charlatans

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by fagbalex(m): 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
Prof. Ogogoro:

you're truly an ologogoro, that's why you talk like this.

12 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by ckkris: 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
deeptesting: Was he a politician? And how does his decamping or cross carpeting affects the disquietness in PDP... May be he is just saying if you can't beat them join them... #Charlatans
You didn't see Abacha's gubernatorial campaign, which he won, only for General Buhari to arrive in Kano later and declared that Major General Ja'afaru Isa was his preferred candidate, just as Tinubu also raised the hand of his wife, and declared her the only Senatorial candidate. They will suffer the political consequences of DICTATORSHIP.

6 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

Last week: Mustapha, Mohammed Abacha, Asari, Uwazurike and Fasheun met and had a meeting

This week: Mohammed Abacha joins PDP!

And they say APC will win the north. I dey laugh

Some of you are too undiscerning to know the issues involved in a course of action hence are won't to say what is wide off the mark

Is it not this Mohammed Abacha whose name have been mentioned in the $2.6Billion Malabu Oil block scandal alongside Dan Etete? The PDP and GEJ govt sure have something they can hold against him hence his need to safe face by joining them

I adore GMB who refused to allow this poster boy of corruption dent his hard earned incorruptible image in 2011 by flying the CPC guber flag

Good riddance!!!

32 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by theoctopus: 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

Some of you are too undiscerning to know the issues involved in a course of action hence are won't to say what is wide off the mark

Is it not this Mohammed Abacha whose name have been mentioned in the $2.6Billion Malabu Oil block scandal alongside Dan Etete? The PDP and GEJ govt sure have something they can hold against him hence his need to safe face by joining them

I adore GMB who refused to allow this poster boy of corruption dent his hard earned incorruptible image in 2011 by flying the CPC guber flag

Good riddance!!!

After Buhari had collected campaign money from him and defended his father on corruption? Tell us another thing joor!

32 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by ochejoseph(m): 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2013
Game on
He will be given the PDP structure in Kano since kwakwasiyya is about to go extint

Who said GEJ is clueless !
The Master stroke in kano politics has just be strucked ,only Buhari has more followers than Abacha in Kano.

2015 in my pocket

11 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
I just love GEJ...gentle looking,but very smart and knows the right button to push at the right time

11 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

After Buhari had collected campaign money from him and defended his father on corruption? Tell us another thing joor!

Smh 4yr purile allegation! So if Buhari allegedly collect campaign money from Abacha will that not make him owe him that favour of smoothening things for his ambition?

Do u really know GMB? Do u tynk he is one 'anywhere belle face politicians' like some people we have all around

Its a pity that almost everyone of us have been conditioned to believe that all politicians are buyable

15 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by dayokanu(m): 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
He would be very much at home in the Killer Party

When Asari, Al Mustapha and Mohammed Abacha meet thats what comes out

6 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
Who is Mohammed Abacha in Nigerian politics. Tell me one election he or anyone in his family has ever won. I think his last name is more of a liability than an asset and definitely has no electoral value. Abacha was probably the worst leader in Nigerian history and someone here is taking about his son. Anyway, I know these are PDP apologists so nothing new.

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by BrokenTV: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2013
fagbalex:

you're truly an ologogoro, that's why you talk like this.
so the reason you are insulting him is because he said that he joined the right party. Had reverse been the case you would have been praising him, you guys always show your trade mark.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by theoctopus: 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

Smh 4yr purile allegation! So if Buhari allegedly collect campaign money from Abacha will that not make him owe him that favour of smoothening things for his ambition?

Do u really know GMB? Do u tynk he is one 'anywhere belle face politicians' like some people we have all around

Its a pity that almost everyone of us have been conditioned to believe that all politicians are buyable

Buhari is a criminal. He cannot account for what he stole during the PTF. He keeps trying to cover it up with his poverty posture. We can see through him clearly. Ole

6 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by ckkris: 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
Nashville: Who is Mohammed Abacha in Nigerian politics.

Respects please. You're talking about the next Governor of Kano State.Respects.

10 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by dayokanu(m): 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

Buhari is a criminal. He cannot account for what he stole during the PTF. He keeps trying to cover it up with his poverty posture. We can see through him clearly. Ole

If Buhari is a criminal How come Retardeen hasnt prosecuted him since

9 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
ckkris:

Respects please. You're talking about the next Governor of Kano State.Respects.

Tell me one thing that makes him qualified for that post apart from the fact that his father was an illitrate, corrupt, murderous, adulterous, dictator!

6 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by demelza: 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

I am sorry but you sound kind of um.... daft. While I am not holding any brief for Buhari, I want to ask why a man at his age will keep pretending to be poor when he knows his time on earth is ticking fast?
Why "steal" the money if he never meant to spend it? Or is he storing it up to take on his final journey?
The way some people just open mouth and talk sef..

10 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by gtrust: 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
Nashville:

Tell me one thing that makes him qualified for that post apart from the fact that his father was an illitrate, corrupt, murderous, adulterous, dictator!

He is a Nigerian
He is an adult of above 21 years
He is a member of a political party
He has atleast an SS3 cert
He has no criminal record
He is mentally competent.

I beg, leave the guy alone: let the good people of Kano decide!

6 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
I wonder how he can show his face in politics after what his family is known for. Politics is just a hunger game in this country, politicians will do anything to get into power, even denying their previous party ideologies. In the U.S.if a democrat becomes a republican and vice versa, that becomes the end of his political career. Here in Nigeria it is nothing, Thieving politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by theoctopus: 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
demelza: I am sorry but you sound kind of um.... daft. While I am not holding any brief for Buhari, I want to ask why a man at his age will keep pretending to be poor when he knows his time on earth is ticking fast?
Why "steal" the money if he never meant to spend it? Or is he storing it up to take on his final journey?
The way some people just open mouth and talk sef..

What kind of question is this? People lie everyday. What has age got to do with lying? Did he not lie that Abacha is not corrupt? So why wont he lie again. Shift joor. So IBB and OBJ that are stealing money, are they not old? See funny question oh!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by ziccoit: 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
This is where the guy belongs right from day one. The den of world class criminals.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by israel007: 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
ahehehehehehe

welcome home brother
Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2013
gtrust:

He is a Nigerian
He is an adult of above 21 years
He is a member of a political party
He has atleast an SS3 cert
He has no criminal record
He is mentally competent.

I beg, leave the guy alone: let the good people of Kano decide!

Disastrous! and you think someone that has the above qualifications is the right person to lead the 10 million people that live in Kano. Anyway, I am sure Kano people are wiser. Chai, people that shoould be in prison are now the ones in authority!

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by demelza: 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

What kind of question is this? People lie everyday. What has age got to do with lying? Did he not lie that Abacha is not corrupt? So why wont he lie again. Shift joor
Why would he lie about this supposedly stolen wealth when he wont be prosecuted if he decides to make use of it? Has IBB, Ty Danjuma, Obj and co being arrested? So why should Buhari's case be different, what makes him so special?
It is you who should shift, coming online to spout nonsénse.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
kennygee: I wonder how he can show his face in politics after what his family is known for. Politics is just a hunger game in this country, politicians will do anything to get into power, even denying their previous party ideologies. In the U.S.if a democrat becomes a republican and vice versa, that becomes the end of his political career. Here in Nigeria it is nothing, Thieving politicians.
such thing can only happen on the north because majority of northerners are mumus. don't be surprised when they vote for him en masse

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo In Boston, USA / Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" / Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.