Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! (6295 Views)

Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) / Bayelsa Pdp Chairman Decamps To Apc / Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! by dtruth3(m): 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
watching it live on ait now, APC state chairman of IMO state just decamped to PDP!

chai! wonders shall never end!

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! by dtruth3(m): 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
details coming soon!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! by dtruth3(m): 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
PDP gubernitorial candidate Hon. Emeka Ihedioha now speaking...

Re: Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! by Kakpos: 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
WAIT TILL FEB 14 SAI BUHARI!

10 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! by dtruth3(m): 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
chai.....!

another bombshell, the Hon. member representing the governors (Rochas Okarocha) federal constituency, Hon Edie Mbadiwe decamps also to PDP

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! by temitemi1(m): 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
Apc never see anything grin grin grin... GEJ all the way!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! by midolian(m): 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
Kakpos:
toh I wonder o! How does one hungry man decamping stop d whirlwind of change blowing everywhere.its God's way of separating the thorns frm the flowers

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! by theV0ice: 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
Thank God o......at least PDP won't complain that they missed out in this season of decamping wink

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! by FastShipping: 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
dtruth3:
chai.....!

another bombshell, the Hon. member representing the governors (Rochas Okarocha) federal constituency, Hon Edie Mbadiwe decamps also to PDP

Lair! Hon. member representing governors? Are there APC Hon. members in Imo State? I would like to know their names and constituencies they represent.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! by Vicotex(m): 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
Kakpos:
abeg comot 4 road b4 amadioha go strike you

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! by Change2015(m): 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
Let him go and chop. Change is coming.

#change
#GMB
#APC

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! by dtruth3(m): 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
temitemi1:
nawaoooo, APC is finally buried in IMO state!

13 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! by Trailblazer1(m): 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
Igbos don't recognise APC

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! by jerflakes(m): 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
[size=18pt]GOOD FOR THEM.

I HAVE NOTHING USEFUL TO SAY.

MY NAME IS "MATTER", I HAVE WEIGHT, SO I DECIDED TO OCCUPY THIS SPACE.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! by Plshavmercyamen: 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
Please disregard the deliberate misinformation from the op. Mbadiwe has NEVER been an APC member. And the chairman of APC in Imo state still remains in APC. Udo diri unu

13 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! by Adminisher: 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
I am watching this now. This is the most DISGRACEFUL crowd for Jonathan in the East. Very embarrassing for PDP.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! by Alphaoscar: 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
YOU WILL NOW UNDERSTAND OBJ BETTER...

PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE Says, "I support Buhari."

. Rev MBAKA SAYS, "Goodluck is badluck to Nigeria--"

Cardinal Okogie says: "President Jonathan should Forget Second Term----"

Pastor Kalejaye of RCCG says: "Buhari, A Better
Candidate Than Jonathan---"

Rev Chris Okotie says: "Jonathan's declaration has occult connotation

Pastor Bomang Moses says: "Go to the streets and spread the Gospel of Change. Ask them to Vote for Change, This is the turn of Nigeria........"

Apostle Sulleiman says: "2015 election would be a replica of June 12 where the Nation will unite against a particular candidate----"

Apostle Oludeji says:" In 2011, the masses chose
Goodluck Jonathan but after the election he chose the politicians. Now its time to say goodbye---"

Pastor Uchena says: "Use your PVC to claim back your Destiny because prayers alone can't change anything without good. leadership....."

Pastor Uchena says: "My God told me that Buhari
means well for Nigeria. Poverty does not know
whether you are a Christian or Muslim...."

Pastor Peter Kayode says: "In 2012 i told my daddy in the Lord that President Goodluck is never a Christian but an agent of destruction...."
@ Sprinkle
RE: NIGER DELTA READY FOR WAR!!!

You are free to share
Forwarded as received

I was in conversation with a United Nation official yesterday and we were talking about the acquisition of warships by ethnic militant Tompolo, in a country were our brave soldiers are being starved off equipment. He told me point blank that in every major conflict he has assessed or being involved in as a UN official it all started with one fellow choosing to ARM an ETHNIC MILITIA as against the national army of the country, sometimes deliberately depleting the army before the violence starts.

I first got reports of Niger Delta militant Asari Dokubo buying military helicopters and hardware from diplomatic intelligence sources about 2 years ago. Shortly after that he was arrested in Benin Republic but released upon the intervention of our government. What I can see is very clear, JONATHAN is leading an effort to create an alternate military force in the Niger Delta to force the hands of the generality of NIGERIANS when the time comes. How else can one explain Tompolo a man once declared wanted for killing our soldiers now effectively taking over the duties of our navy?

Where is all the money coming from? Do you think the arms are being bought for boat parade or regatta? No they are to kill NIGERIANS.

JONATHAN has never been able to rise to fill the position of the NIGERIAN Presidency, he acts like an ethnic war lord and at the rate he is going he is going to push us into the path of Liberian and Sierra Leone, while silly people are busy cheering him on.

I have taken it upon myself to write a letter of complaint and warning to the United Nations Secretary General to pay attention to what JONATHAN and his cohorts are doing in Nigeria, seemingly pushing the country closer to a violent ethnic crisis.

This crisis would consume the entire African continent if not checked.

This morning I received this in my in box, and I couldn't help but shudder that we are dealing with really devious human beings who have mistakenly found themselves in power. Their attitude and body language says it all:

"I'm really amused that we are all screaming murder years after the deed was done? It's well over 3 years that I have been screaming the overall plans and strategies of the south-south vs the behemoth Nigeria, i.e, their eventual emancipation! For the sake of many who have not read or few who have taken these posts as scare mongering by Oyenuga Lanre Paul, I'll re summarise them here. To free their region of the shackles of endless exploitation and domination by the rest of Nigeria, the south-south decided as follow:

1). Cripple the Nigerian Army's capacities to engage in sustained warfare: thus the encouragement of BH and decimation of the army's hardware and personnel.

2). Ensure Nigeria is economically destitute and unable to spend on warfare: thus the unprecedented looting of the treasury, resulting in our current vulnerability. Okonjo Iweala is not 'coordinating' for nothing.

3). Is the military takeover of our coastal waters by the south-south, which is what the coastal waterways protection contract with Government Tompolo was designed to guarantee. Let no one be deceived, less than 0.5% of our military, (including naval and air force) personnel can swim in an 8 foot deep pool, not to mention a river or coastal waters. Thus, how do you engage these toughened militia in their coastal waters, when we couldn't tackle BH in plain view?

4th). Is the intense frustrations of the oil producing companies by the south southerners nouveau-riche to hand over the onshore production bases to them by forced sale or outright disruption of their operations. As we chat here, 70% of the onshore operations have been sold off by the major players like shell, Mobil, etc.

As well as the training of ex militants as pilots under amnesty Anyone doubting my claims of warning about these can browse through my timeline.

IF THE SOUTH-SOUTH PULLS OUT TODAY, WE ARE SITTING DUCKS! The South-East are tagging along with the south-south, for obvious reasons and I don't blame them!

The choice of Buhari is due to these calculations by our rulers in the South-West and the core North. Unless I'm paranoid, we have a scary situation ahead. I moved my family out as far back as 2011, based on this concerns.

GEJ will very likely lose the elections in 2015, but the south-south will keep their oil. Can we afford a war with a region sitting on oil? Do we have a military capable of delivering our goal? Would it not be cheaper to renegotiate our federation?

Or, would it be another Rehoboamic declaration of "To your tents o Israel"? GEJ ain't clueless, he's merely troubled by the plots he's a key player in?

Viva Le Nigeria'.."!
It's from Oyenuga Lanre Paul

By Oyenuga Lanre Paul.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! by FastShipping: 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
Plshavmercyamen:
Please disregard the deliberate misinformation from the op. Mbadiwe has NEVER been an APC member. And the chairman of APC in Imo state still remains in APC. Udo diri unu

Of course we know the op is a liar!

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! by dtruth3(m): 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
FastShipping:

Lair! Hon. member representing governors? Are there APC Hon. members in Imo State? I would like to know their names and constituencies they represent.
his name is Hon. Edie Mbadiwe, a very close associate of the governor. he was with him together in APGA, before the governor decamped to APC. and since then, the governor has tried all he could to bring him to APC, but he refused. today, he chose to decamped to PDP!

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! by Trailblazer1(m): 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
Change2015:
Let him go and chop. Change is coming.

#change
#GMB
#APC

I support you.

Change is coming to Imo

Change is coming to Lagos.

Only enemies of progress won't support this change

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! by omenka(m): 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
temitemi1:
PDP lost six senators last week, two to APC and you didn't type this. Today, APC loses one HoR member and it becomes "APC never see anything".

You guys' logic though.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! by Adminisher: 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
There are only 2000 people in this stadium. Patience is campaigning better than her dingbat husband. Who made this man president. Obasanjo you have a case to answer.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! by Plshavmercyamen: 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
FastShipping:

Of course we know the op is a liar!
Another bomb from mama peace in O'town. Anyi na eme too much suffer - PEGJ. Lol

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! by knightsTempler: 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2015

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! by FastShipping: 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
dtruth3:
his name is Hon. Edie Mbadiwe, a very close associate of the governor. he was with him together in APGA, before the governor decamped to APC. and since then, the governor has tried all he could to bring him to APC, but he refused. today, he chose to decamped to PDP!

Liar! But you told the world Hon. member decamped to PDP as if the member was ever in APC. Have you heard PDP lost House of Rep Chamber to APC last week? Deal with that, liar.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! by FastShipping: 6:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
Adminisher:
There are only 2000 people in this stadium. Patience is campaigning better than her dingbat husband. Who made this man president. Obasanjo you have a case to answer.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! by theV0ice: 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
dtruth3:

But why make it look like he was an APC member?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! by FastShipping: 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
theV0ice:

But why make it look it like he was an APC member?

Help me ask the TANoid again o grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! by Adminisher: 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
omenka:
PDP lost six senators last week, two to APC and you didn't type this. Today, APC loses one HoR member and it becomes "APC never see anything".

You guys' logic though.

APC never see anything? On my tv I am seeing a very poor crowd showing for the President. So it should be "PDP never see anything"

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! by Mynd44: 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
Watch this make front page cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! by dtruth3(m): 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
Adminisher:
stop talking from your anus, the people has been their since morning waiting for him. but even at that, the crowd is so intimidating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
dtruth3:
watching it live on ait now, APC state chairman of IMO state just decamped to PDP!

chai! wonders shall never end!
well goody him..hesseen da light (PDP) n come outta darkness..this a clarion call to all to come to da light,to beware of janjaweieds and blood of dogs n baboons politics. Do not be deceived and bewitched by apc..they are evil and angels with da evil smile u really do not know..DO NOT GIVE IN TO FRUSTRATION,PPL,THINGS GONNA GET BETTER

#PDP FOR REFORMATION

(1) (2) (Reply)

$700 Million Raw Cash Found In The Home Of Petroleum Minister, Diezani Alison-ma / Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? / Abomination Oba Onikoyi Bow To Greet Gani Adams A Mere Chief-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.