Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

NLC And Trade Unions To Embark On strike On Tuesday. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC And Trade Unions To Embark On strike On Tuesday. (28953 Views)

Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia / How NLC And TUC Betrayed #occupynigeria: An Insider Account / NLC And TUC REPLIES President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC And Trade Unions To Embark On strike On Tuesday. by jowako(f): 6:05am On Sep 17, 2013
God will purnish Jonathan for all his devilish deeds, especially for refusing to pay south west pensioners for the past 3 years.
Re: NLC And Trade Unions To Embark On strike On Tuesday. by farem: 7:00am On Sep 17, 2013
NLC & TRADE UNION, combined fools!
You abandoned Nigerians mid-sea in the last mother of all protests when you went inside and came out as usual speaking your protest english against what you vowed to upturned. Which one is most important: Operation Kill Corruption/Reversal of fuel price hike and minimum wage? You have dined with the devils and devils will in turn have you for lunch.
Protest ko, protestation ni, make I see you come stop me from reaching warehouse for Ijesa today.
Re: NLC And Trade Unions To Embark On strike On Tuesday. by sheriffman(m): 8:00am On Sep 17, 2013
They should also insist the Assembly allowances and Salaries be paid from their respective states
Re: NLC And Trade Unions To Embark On strike On Tuesday. by Damsman10(m): 8:16am On Sep 17, 2013
I am looking forward to the strike...
jowako: God will purnish Jonathan for all his devilish deeds, especially for refusing to pay south west pensioners for the past 3 years.
Uncle Joe dis country is too big 4 u 2 handle u beta resign
Re: NLC And Trade Unions To Embark On strike On Tuesday. by sirgreen: 8:40am On Sep 17, 2013
2baga: Chei..... oh my country!!!!
OH my country nigeria
Re: NLC And Trade Unions To Embark On strike On Tuesday. by sirgreen: 8:44am On Sep 17, 2013
another strike subsidy is coming on the way so guys take heart cos we have had it before
Re: NLC And Trade Unions To Embark On strike On Tuesday. by chris4sure89: 8:47am On Sep 17, 2013
who said local government workers is not productive.Stop that language everybody is productive.Talk like this affect your creative brain
Re: NLC And Trade Unions To Embark On strike On Tuesday. by chris4sure89: 8:53am On Sep 17, 2013
How
will jonathan refuse to pay south west.Youngman talking this way should
go and read more books.Nairalanders think before you talk.Good Nigerians Good Nairalanders Good people
Re: NLC And Trade Unions To Embark On strike On Tuesday. by eagleeye2: 9:03am On Sep 17, 2013
Abeg is the strike on
Re: NLC And Trade Unions To Embark On strike On Tuesday. by zeedof(m): 9:36am On Sep 17, 2013
ucyoma: wetin we nid 4 naija na crious God intervention(flavour) perhaps a replica of wat Rawlings did in Ghana will mak mega sens
lolZzzzzzzz you rili funny.. Is their un serious God intervention.. Am tired of this country, sometime is good not to be reading news because one can slump with some disgusting news.. Am tired menhhhh
Re: NLC And Trade Unions To Embark On strike On Tuesday. by captainblue(m): 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2013
[b][/b] seriously we re governed by foolish men n women in high places na minimum wage dy wan talk abt. God will purnish dm let dm talk aby slashing of der salary( dm no go gree rubbish)
Re: NLC And Trade Unions To Embark On strike On Tuesday. by Tobbie9(m): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2013
It's quite obvious that this country isn't ready for independence, we should go and beg England to come back and colonise us, at least things would be better.

1 Like

Re: NLC And Trade Unions To Embark On strike On Tuesday. by IYANGBALI: 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2013
Since everybody is going on strike,I wonder why oga Jonah no fit say him too dey go on strike,he be like say him ofis dey sweet am.
Re: NLC And Trade Unions To Embark On strike On Tuesday. by Judek2(m): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
In view of all this happening in Nigeria, strike upon strikes, old and new PDP, nuclear power plant, importation of 53 golden I phones worth billions of Naira, when Government can not settle ASUU, importation of thousands of umbrella, child marriage, and all other things,

I have no option but to declare that its TIME for all THINZ to finally END..
Re: NLC And Trade Unions To Embark On strike On Tuesday. by rudian(f): 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
adepoju is: Chai! Sincerly we've missed d military regime.
I was thinking the same thing a few days ago!
Re: NLC And Trade Unions To Embark On strike On Tuesday. by fabulousdame(f): 11:21am On Sep 18, 2013
primary schools, secondary schools, gas stations, okada, keke, resturant owners, fed govt, airways, me, u...let us all go on strike make we see who strike pass...mtcheeeew rubbish selfish people
Re: NLC And Trade Unions To Embark On strike On Tuesday. by boladez(m): 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
jowako: God will purnish Jonathan for all his devilish deeds, especially for refusing to pay south west pensioners for the past 3 years.

Haba don't blame presido for everything naaaa sure there is a ministry in charge of paying those pensioners. Again maybe some of the pensioners are reaping what they have sown in the fed ministries. Similarly the current civil servants holding on to pension will suffer when they leave the corrupt system.......law of karma
Re: NLC And Trade Unions To Embark On strike On Tuesday. by dollarman3: 9:16am On Sep 28, 2013
i am tired of this strike today , strike tomorrow situation we are always having in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Won’t Tell Efcc To Arrest Jonathan – Osinbajo / Nigerian Army General Escapes Lynching By Hungry Soldiers / DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.