Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3485349 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
skypower:

I am a new student and was given matric number on Tuesday, my problem is I have not been able to login.

I tried to register on the portal and it keeps turning me back to the same page without any message initially and later "this id has been registered earlier".

I tried login with the details I used and it's tell me wrong id/password or you have not registered for the semester

Can you be of any help on what I should do.

Consult the school ICT, it will be resolved..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by santori: 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
I'm getting incorrect username and password when trying to logon to the portal. how can I reset/recover my password
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fishguide(m): 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
tosbobby:
Your contact nko

Anticipating a favourable response...

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Whiterose21: 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
vision2050:
Thanks.

unable to find it.
Just have patience you will see it, I saw mine today, all these while I have been checking.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geodemainguy(m): 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
iyatrustee:

Postgraduate or Undergraduate student?
Postgraduate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
Henrymas:
I need information on this please!!! What is the process of borrowing funds to register courses on the school portal with an intention of paying at a later date. This is because I'm in my final semester and not financially buoyant at this time until the 2nd quarter of August.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AXYZ: 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
sekzy99:

1st

Please how do one know how many courses to register? I am a new student.
Thanks.

PS. PGD Information Technology.

cc Anthonyo15
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skypower(f): 11:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
Anthonyo15:

Consult the school ICT, it will be resolved..

Thank you for the response, I was thinking its something I can resolve without visiting the SC
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sekzy99(m): 4:14am On Jul 05, 2019
AXYZ:

Thanks.

cc Anthonyo15

http://www.nou.edu.ng/index.php/registerable_2?field_faculty_name_value=Sciences&field_level__value=700
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moyinoluwabun(m): 5:23am On Jul 05, 2019
Change d letter case to either capital or small letter. NOU12345678 or nou12345678 then try it login
santori:
I'm getting incorrect username and password when trying to logon to the portal. how can I reset/recover my password
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AXYZ: 7:42am On Jul 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ndom: 10:01am On Jul 05, 2019
pyruvateluv:

Pgd or Msc?
I think you have graduated

Thank you for your prompt response.I studied law.

I tried registering for this semester and that message appeared.

I am no longer in the country and do not know what to do right now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 05, 2019
Ndom:

Thank you for your prompt response.I studied law.

I tried registering for this semester and that message appeared.

I am no longer in the country and do not know what to do right now.

I'm certain you have graduated
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
Latest Update

National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN IT/SIWES COURSES

List Of NOUN IT/SIWES Courses From The Faculties And Their Codes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ndom: 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
pyruvateluv:

I'm certain you have graduated

I hope so too. Let me wait for the next convocation list then.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
livviee:
Please who knows any tutorial centres in Abuja for Msc Business Administration? Thanks

JOIN US TODAY @ JABI STUDY CENTER.

Lectures Resume On 06 - 07 - 2019 For:

Undergraduates

Postgraduates

Masters (MSC,MBA & MPA)

Venue; Government Senior Secondary School Jabi Abuja.After Chida Hotel @ Back of RCC Building Beside O'Neal Centre after Zenith Bank Jabi Park.
Lecture. Days: Monday - Friday 3PM 6PM
Saturday 9AM - 5PM
Sunday 2PM - 6PM
For more information Pls Call: 08033194042
E-mail: info@cwbdi.org
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by muyinet: 12:53am On Jul 06, 2019
Pls help.... I was trying to register my sister for a course on NOUN. After making payment via Remita, I was supposed to get an RRR code but I didn't get any code... The page just went off immediately I clicked on 'Pay' and I received alert from my Bank that payment has been sent to Remita.

Now, I cannot continue with the registration without the RRR code. Plz how do I go about this? Has anyone experienced this before?

Update: After going through the payment page again I found out that I made a mistake of not copying out the RRR code...it is displayed even before I clicked 'Pay'.

Pls how do I get it back?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EndInPraisess: 1:52am On Jul 06, 2019
Hello all. I need help as regards my programme in communication technology, I'm presently out of the country. please if you are in that dept or know staff, kindly send a message.

Regards
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 3:42am On Jul 06, 2019
AXYZ:

Thanks.

cc Anthonyo15

Not more than 24credit loads per semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olulove(m): 8:55am On Jul 06, 2019
EndInPraisess:
Hello all. I need help as regards my programme in communication technology, I'm presently out of the country. please if you are in that dept or know staff, kindly send a message.

Regards
What help in particular and where is your study center? I'm waiting for my project result, communication Technology Ilorin SC
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2019
Samisha500:

JOIN US TODAY @ JABI STUDY CENTER.

Lectures Resume On 06 - 07 - 2019 For:

Undergraduates

Postgraduates

Masters (MSC,MBA & MPA)

Venue; Government Senior Secondary School Jabi Abuja.After Chida Hotel @ Back of RCC Building Beside O'Neal Centre after Zenith Bank Jabi Park.
Lecture. Days: Monday - Friday 3PM 6PM
Saturday 9AM - 5PM
Sunday 2PM - 6PM
For more information Pls Call: 08033194042
E-mail: info@cwbdi.org

Does Jabi have a study centre?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by teekay213(m): 10:04am On Jul 06, 2019
My account is still showing negative.

How do I solve this?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by topeaz: 10:11am On Jul 06, 2019
check d RRR number in d mail account you supplier while paying
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 10:21am On Jul 06, 2019
teekay213:
My account is still showing negative.

How do I solve this?
Check https://www.nouonline.net/stvnw.php if it still shows, then you owe the school.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fishguide(m): 11:47am On Jul 06, 2019
Still haven't started on your research.

Make this weekend count

Contact me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AXYZ: 11:58am On Jul 06, 2019
thaddeus12:

Not more than 24credit loads per semester

I have just finished registration. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AXYZ: 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
muyinet:
Pls help.... I was trying to register my sister for a course on NOUN. After making payment via Remita, I was supposed to get an RRR code but I didn't get any code... The page just went off immediately I clicked on 'Pay' and I received alert from my Bank that payment has been sent to Remita.

Now, I cannot continue with the registration without the RRR code. Plz how do I go about this? Has anyone experienced this before?

Update: After going through the payment page again I found out that I made a mistake of not copying out the RRR code...it is displayed even before I clicked 'Pay'.

Pls how do I get it back?

You can check your email for the RRR.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by muyinet: 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
AXYZ:

You can check your email for the RRR.

Thanks I did just that yesterday and the issue has bn resolved. Thanks.

pls how do i get the original Application PIN number?

Or is it the reference number on the application form?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AXYZ: 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
muyinet:

Thanks I did just that yesterday and the issue has bn resolved. Thanks.

pls how do i get the original Application PIN number?

Or is it the reference number on the application form?

I can't remember getting any application pin. Let's see if someone else knows please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Barbieadol: 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
Anthonyo15:

YES!
how do I get them
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by muyinet: 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
AXYZ:

I can't remember getting any application pin. Let's see if someone else knows please.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.