Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,830 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1068) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3499536 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sambless2013: 8:24am On Aug 05, 2019
Happy new week all, please i need help urgently.

1. I loaded my wallet with 76,000 since last week and i checked this morning, as i try to load my RRR so that i can register my courses, it kept saying "No positive response yet from Remita!, Please check again later!, please what can the problem be?

2, the page keeps saying its second semester, is it true or i should ignore.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:38am On Aug 05, 2019
sambless2013:
Happy new week all, please i need help urgently.

1. I loaded my wallet with 76,000 since last week and i checked this morning, as i try to load my RRR so that i can register my courses, it kept saying "No positive response yet from Remita!, Please check again later!, please what can the problem be?

2, the page keeps saying its second semester, is it true or i should ignore.

1. The seems like a temporary network issue from remita website. Try again later.

2. The school runs both first and second semesters concurrently meaning while u are in your first, others are in their second. This is why admission is anytime of the year in NOUN. The Second Semester 2019 you see is the School's Academic Calendar. This is the second semester they are running for this year. So, that doesn't mean you are in your second semester.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SeanBeulah(m): 8:39am On Aug 05, 2019
Greetings
I sell UK used laptops all in perfect working condition. I delivery for free anywhere in Lagos and payment can be made on delivery

Attached are pictures of some of the laptops

Contact me on 0.8.1,6.8.5,4.7�8*4%5
Call/whats app
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sambless2013: 8:41am On Aug 05, 2019
Enskynelson:

1. The seems like a temporary network issue from remita website. Try again later.

2. The school runs both first and second semesters concurrently meaning while u are in your first, others are in their second. This is why admission is anytime of the year in NOUN. The Second Semester 2019 you see is the School's Academic Calendar. This is the second semester they are running for this year. So, that doesn't mean you are in your second semester.

All the best.

Thank you very much.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SeanBeulah(m): 8:41am On Aug 05, 2019
Good morning great Nigerian students
I sell UK used laptops all in perfect working condition. I delivery for free anywhere in Lagos and payment can be made on delivery

Attached are pictures of some of the laptops

Contact me on 0.8.1,6.8.5,4.7�8*4%5
Call/whats app

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moyinoluwabun(m): 9:43am On Aug 05, 2019
Working to change d grades or what? Can believe what I first saw before d result was pulled down.
Ribasandez:
Yeah, me too. All I see is coming soon. But I have good reasons to believe they are working on our results.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EbunGift1(f): 9:44am On Aug 05, 2019
I was given the good study guide course material in my study center but the material on noun e-courseware is entirely different. The one on the e-courseware is the study guide for the distance learner, please which material is advisable to read my center course material or noun e-coursware?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 05, 2019
EbunGift1:
I was given the good study guide course material in my study center but the material on noun e-courseware is entirely different. The one on the e-courseware is the study guide for the distance learner, please which material is advisable to read my center course material or noun e-coursware?
pls.GST.......what?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iyatrustee(f): 10:04am On Aug 05, 2019
So happy! My project result has been uploaded, i submitted 28th June.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 05, 2019
iyatrustee:

Please when did you check?
Was it uploaded as at yesterday
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iyatrustee(f): 10:35am On Aug 05, 2019
pyruvateluv:

Please when did you check?
Was it uploaded as at yesterday

This morning. Results wasn't accessible yesterday
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 05, 2019
iyatrustee:

This morning. Results wasn't accessible yesterday

Ok but it wasn't showing as carryover course before?

Congratulations
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iyatrustee(f): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2019
It wasn't showing in my registered courses as at Friday. Is your still showing?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2019
iyatrustee:
It wasn't showing in my registered courses as at Friday. Is your still showing?
Yes. Just left school and was told it will still be uploaded
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by naijaboy756: 11:36am On Aug 05, 2019
Hi All,

Please which link/URL can a returning student login with?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yunnyp(m): 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
Rogersmith:

No.
When you login, check your courses. Click on your courses it will lead you to registered courses then click on the registered courses It will show carryovers courses.

I saw research methodology in the section you stated.

is there something wrong?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iyatrustee(f): 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
yunnyp:

I saw research methodology in the section you stated.

is there something wrong?

I have this showing in mine too even though it's result is in my portal already. Shld i ignore or plan to rewrite?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yunnyp(m): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
iyatrustee:

I have this showing in mine too even though it's result is in my portal already. Shld i ignore or plan to rewrite?

we are both in the same situation.

and by the way, have you seen your project result? if not, when did you make submission?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EbunGift1(f): 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
badboymase:
pls.GST.......what?
Gst 707

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2019
iyatrustee:
wow!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olokings(m): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
please any news about when graduation list will be released?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iyatrustee(f): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
yunnyp:

we are both in the same situation.

and by the way, have you seen your project result? if not, when did you make submission?

I have seen my project result, it was submitted 28th june. I am thinking of registering it for exams, what are you planning to do?

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2019
LATEST UPDATE!!!

RESULTs ARE UPLOADED AGAIN!!!

wink
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2019
Update!!!

Results is Back To Portal Project, Seminar, IT Result is Also Out

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lexdino: 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
This NOUN website is becoming a joke for real.
Is the school not having enough funds to hire professionals that can manage the site efficiently?
Nairaland, a site owned by one individual, is one of the most visited website in Nigeria yet the site is up online 24/7. If the NOUN management does not have enough money to host the school website on a reliable server, they should please move the site to a reliable free hosting like .com make we the student kukuma know where we dey

4 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yunnyp(m): 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
iyatrustee:

I have seen my project result, it was submitted 28th june. I am thinking of registering it for exams, what are you planning to do?

Oh. Thank You ma'am. I just saw my project result now. I await graduand list.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
yunnyp:

Oh. Thank You ma'am. I just saw my project result now. I await graduand list.

Congratulations
Was your project score released yesterday, or it was just released tonight?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yunnyp(m): 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
pyruvateluv:

Congratulations
Was your project score released yesterday, or it was just released tonight?

Thank you sir.

I think Tonight.

the server is back to usual way (error)

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olente: 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
Previous Failed exams with old course code that I rewrote with a new course code and passed all, just resurfaced as a carryover curses with old course code.
Any person with similar situation?
Am confused on what to do!
Advice needed if to leave it or re-register them for am only left with project.

NOUN and their unimaginable attitude.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teddyg2(m): 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
Kindly add this number to Social Science whatsapp group
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by potosky: 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
Please also add mine....09064895333
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by johnsonsegxy: 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
Any computer science student 200Lv here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.