Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3490817 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shady45(m): 10:56am On Oct 20, 2020
Enskynelson:
The info is clear. "OR others well acquainted with your academic... "
You can.

Thanks

Done that. I have gotten the admission.

On transcript level now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shady45(m): 10:58am On Oct 20, 2020
Guys, I know you said the length of MSc Information Technology is 2 semesters.

How long is one semester?

How long will it take for the program as a whole. Like 1 year or more?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:11am On Oct 20, 2020
shady45:

Thanks

Done that. I have gotten the admission.

On transcript level now
While u are doing that, Note that transcripts is not required for you to get matriculation number and start registrations. Next step is to upload your documents on the application portal and get verified.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
Update! Update!!

◾2pm exam cancelled

◾ Exam postponed till further notice

Thank you
All the best

ALL CENTRES IN LAGOS STATE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
shady45:
Guys, I know you said the length of MSc Information Technology is 2 semesters.

How long is one semester?

How long will it take for the program as a whole. Like 1 year or more?
A semester is usually 5 months at most. The whole program if uninterrupted is less than a year.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nairaandaed: 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
pls can u share with me how you went about getting your transcript, pls any number that i can call that can help me, kindly send to my email josephmaryann893@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nairaandaed: 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ribasandez:

Mine is sorted though. Transcript issue resolved.

What I discovered is that we don't always want to work as a group (the alumni or students) to resolve things (I was pained because of this). That is one of the reasons I gave up on concerted effort and focused on personal hustle. I happen to be the generous type.

But if you know how to hustle hard enough to achieve it, it will happen. That's all I can say.

Pls can you share with me how u went about getting ur transcript, i need to get mine urgently, my email is josephmaryann893@gmail com. Pls assist me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
nairaandaed:

Pls can you share with me how u went about getting ur transcript, i need to get mine urgently, my email is josephmaryann893@gmail com. Pls assist me

Send me a whatsapp message.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2020
ATTENTION!!!

List of centres which has been postponed in the ongoing E-exam due to curfew declared by government.

◾EKITI STUDY CENTRE
◾OSOGBO STUDY CENTRE
◾LAGOS STUDY CENTRE
◾IMO STUDY CENTRE
◾EDO STUDY CENTRE
◾ABEOKUTA STUDY CENTRE
If no curfew is been declared in your state, You are to go for your exams

We will keep you updated!!

Stay Safe
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN Past Questions for ALL Departments on Q and A App

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Billyzone4: 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
Fkj202004:

If you registered your exams, then don't worry, you will write your exams
Pls is there anyway to speed up, verify or authenticate my change of study center immediately, it been on since January?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Buzzgal: 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
Please is there anyone in Abuja Study Centre who has done their TP?

I have questions as to how you TP went. Someone said I will need to be in my chosen school for the 5 days because the supervisor may decide to come at any time. Is it that rigid?

NB: I am not a teacher and I am not working in the school. I only want to run my PGDE. Am I expected to leave my job and sit in the school for 6 weeks?

Please reach out. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
Billyzone4:
Pls is there anyway to speed up, verify or authenticate my change of study center immediately, it been on since January?
To verify, simply login to your portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
Enskynelson:
Send me and email: enskynelson (at)gmail(dot)com
u didn't reply me SMS Bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
yak:

u didn't reply me SMS Bro
So sorry, I didn't get your SMS. I saw your DM. I replied with my direct Whatsapp line but didn't hear from u.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
Enskynelson:

So sorry, I didn't get your SMS. I saw your DM. I replied with my direct Whatsapp line but didn't hear from u.

I sent an SMS same day. I will come WhatsApp later sha
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
yak:

I sent an SMS same day. I will come WhatsApp later sha
I never received the message o. Please check your mail again in case you missed the digits
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by browniecay: 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
Any idea about when the just concluded exam results will be out pls ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Billyzone4: 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
Enskynelson:

To verify, simply login to your portal.
it still my old center
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by openuniversity5: 8:10am On Oct 22, 2020
YOUR LAST BUS STOP FOR ALL NOUN ENQUIRIES/SOLUTION.

*Get help on:...

✅ *Admission Assistance/Enquiry:* 2020/2021 Admission ongoing,

✅ *PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L(2014-2019)! _All Department_*.

✅ *Project Materials, Writing/Binding*

✅ *Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report*..

✅ *Home Delivery:* Book for Course Materials..

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 22, 2020
Good morning all, please I’m in dire need of MTH213 past Q&A. If you have, kindly quote me. Many thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:07am On Oct 22, 2020
morningstar55:
Good morning all, please I’m in dire need of MTH213 past Q&A. If you have, kindly quote me. Many thanks
Got one. Drop your email or Whatsapp number
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 11:03am On Oct 22, 2020
Hello, if you have uploaded your credentials and you are yet to be verified, chat me up... I have contact with an Admin officer, he will verify it ASAP.
0903653698four (Whatsapp)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AoA777: 11:19am On Oct 22, 2020
Buzzgal:
Please is there anyone in Abuja Study Centre who has done their TP?

I have questions as to how you TP went. Someone said I will need to be in my chosen school for the 5 days because the supervisor may decide to come at any time. Is it that rigid?

NB: I am not a teacher and I am not working in the school. I only want to run my PGDE. Am I expected to leave my job and sit in the school for 6 weeks?

Please reach out. Thanks.

You need to consult with your supervisor and make arrangements with her/him. But I'll personally advice that you make out time to do your TP as it is a very important course. You can also make arrangements with the school to attend only when you have classes.

You don't need to be a Teacher. Approach any good school probably a school close to your place of work. Go with a good CV tailored towards teaching and a well written cover letter.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 22, 2020
Enskynelson:

Got one. Drop your email or Whatsapp number
08036561751. Thank you sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shady45(m): 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
Enskynelson:

A semester is usually 5 months at most. The whole program if uninterrupted is less than a year.

Okay thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shady45(m): 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
Enskynelson:

While u are doing that, Note that transcripts is not required for you to get matriculation number and start registrations. Next step is to upload your documents on the application portal and get verified.

OH really! Thanks, I would be doing that shortly
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Drniyi4u(m): 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
prety247:
Pls � I need help of Communication Technology students group on WhatsApp or telegram. Pls help me by sending a mail or link to prety247@gmail.com.

Hello prety247, please see the link to MSc Information Technology WhatsApp group below.

https://chat..whatsapp..com/B8SrGGpIrlZEakvNPezQkc

PS. Remove one of the double dots before and after "whatsapp".

You can also drop your phone number, I will add you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 3:13am On Oct 23, 2020
LIST OF STUDY CENTRES WITH POSTPONED 2020_1 E-exams

➡️ EDO STUDY CENTRE
➡️ ALL STUDY CENTRES IN LAGOS
➡️ OSOGBO STUDY CENTRE
➡️ EKITI STUDY CENTRE
➡️ IMO STATE STUDY CENTRE
➡️ ABEOKUTA STUDY CENTRE
➡️ AKURE STUDY CENTRE
➡️ JOS STUDY CENTRE
➡️ AWA-IJEBU STUDY CENTRE
➡️ PORTHACOURT STUDY CENTRE
➡️ UYO STUDY CENTRE

We will keep updating as we receive updates from other study centres.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sikay19(m): 6:38am On Oct 23, 2020
Good morning here, Please can one purchase the form first while one starts school then pay for the tuition fee later?
I need answer to this please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 7:26am On Oct 23, 2020
Anthonyo15:
LIST OF STUDY CENTRES WITH POSTPONED 2020_1 E-exams

➡️ EDO STUDY CENTRE
➡️ ALL STUDY CENTRES IN LAGOS
➡️ OSOGBO STUDY CENTRE
➡️ EKITI STUDY CENTRE
➡️ IMO STATE STUDY CENTRE
➡️ ABEOKUTA STUDY CENTRE
➡️ AKURE STUDY CENTRE
➡️ JOS STUDY CENTRE
➡️ AWA-IJEBU STUDY CENTRE
➡️ PORTHACOURT STUDY CENTRE
➡️ UYO STUDY CENTRE

We will keep updating as we receive updates from other study centres.

ASABA STUDY CENTRE HAVE BEEN PUT ON HOLD

(1) (2) (3) ... (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.