Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3487937 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:39am On Sep 16, 2021
Good morning Nounites !!! smiley

You can always DM me for these stuffs:
♻️Transcript
♻️Change of Study Centre
♻️Correction of name
Or any other Noun related issues.

NOTE: Change of study centre ends on the
30th of September!!!

▪️If you want to change your study center feel free to slide in ♨️

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iwriter247: 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2021
[

Are you need help writing your dissertation, thesis, essay, report,assignment, presentation, term paper or anything else?

We can help you. Any subject, any complexity, any deadline.

100% Plagiarism free
100% Confidential
and 100% satisfaction guaranteed

WE SPECIALIZE IN:

1. Dissertation Writing
2. Research Paper Writing
3. thesis Writing
4. Term Paper Writing
5. Essay Writing
6. Case Study Writing
7. Assignment Writing
8. Editing and Proofreading
9. Research proposal Writing

WE GUARANTEE

1. 100% Plagiarism-free
2. Fully referenced
3. Never resold
4. 100% matching the brief
5. Delivered by your deadline
6. Free amendments
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
Come let's get your past results and calculate your CGPA for you.

A student who had 2.73 last semester was able to put in the work and got a lot of As, his cgpa skyrocketed to 3.04. He may not be able to make first class again, but he may get it to 4.0 if he continues and have As in his remaining three semesters.

https://nounaid.com/contact
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
Any news on PG graduation list?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by anthon47(m): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
My sister just finished his screening, and ahs been given admission but when the wallet is funded the course bring out second semester what is the solution
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:23am On Sep 18, 2021
anthon47:
My sister just finished his screening, and ahs been given admission but when the wallet is funded the course bring out second semester what is the solution
ignore the second semester been shown and check on first semester courses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:24am On Sep 18, 2021
Course And Exam Registration Countdown

12 DAYS TO CLOSURE

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Babatindan: 10:47am On Sep 18, 2021
When is graduation list coming out?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:53am On Sep 18, 2021
Babatindan:
When is graduation list coming out?
Coming soon!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:55am On Sep 18, 2021
NEW VERSION OF NURSING COURSE MATERIALS

Firstly. we hereby bring to your notice that most of the course materials for Nursing, 200L,1st semester have been updated and are available for download at https://nou.edu.ng/courseware

Secondly, it is also required that every student should check for updated course materials at https://nou.edu.ng/courseware to avoid reading out of point or wrong materials.

Thank you!

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by noun5: 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'
...more than 6 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home!

Get help on:

✅ Admission Assistance/Enquiry:

✅ Project Topics, Materials & Writeup

✅ Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report.

✅ PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2021)! All Department

I. CHECKOUT HOW TO SCORE 100% IN ALL YOUR TMA

II. CHECKOUT THE COURSES TO REGISTER THIS SEMESTER

III. GET TO KNOW THE EXACT FEES TO PAY THIS SEMESTER
For More Details: VISIT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
TOP REASONS TO STUDY PAST QUESTIONS FOR NOUN POP EXAM

Are you wondering why you need to study past questions for POP exam?

Well, revising for POP exam is more than just reading through the notes you made during online class or personally. It also involves knowing how the questions come and the right approach to answering them.

The following are top six reasons to buy and revise past questions:

1. It helps you to figure out the popular topics and questions.

2. You become familiar with the pattern of how NOUN sets POP exam.

3. PQ helps you to reduce some exam tension.

4. Getting used to the structure of a paper and the language they use.

5. Understand the allocation of marks and marking scheme.

6. Good way to practice writing and presenting answer to exam questions.

Chat up the number on whatsapp (in blue color) below to purchase your exam past questions ⬇️

MISHA CARES

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lady25(f): 10:51am On Sep 19, 2021
I have a BSC in microbiology and i would like to apply for masters in public health. When can I apply? Is there anyone here currently studying it? Please help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lady25(f): 11:16am On Sep 19, 2021
tundelomo:
good day @enskynelson. pleas how much do u think semester registration for returning msc student would cost.
Hello sir. I see you are a masters students in public health. I want to apply for public health too but I have a lot of questions. I don't know if you can help me answer some
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IMC247: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
NIPR, PROFESSIONAL EXAMS IN PUBLIC RELATIONS, OCTOBER 2021 DIET

Contact us for the following;

- lectures
- student materials
- past questions & answers
- PR case study manual
- textbooks & handouts

Symmetric Communications.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
I have made a post that will help you learn how to buy NOUN form and process the admission step by step.
https://www.nounaid.blog/how-to-process-admission/

If you have any queries, WhatsApp me here:

https://nounaid.com/contact

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
lady25:

Hello sir. I see you are a masters students in public health. I want to apply for public health too but I have a lot of questions. I don't know if you can help me answer some
Ask your questions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lady25(f): 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
Enskynelson:

Ask your questions
Thank you soooo much
1. How much would each semester cost?
2. How fast is the program? (I mean how many semesters?)
3. When can I apply?
4. I have a 2.1 BTech microbiology, is that ok for application?
5. How much do you think or project/ research would cost ?
6. When will a new session begin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
lady25:

Thank you soooo much
1. How much would each semester cost?
First semester, about 80k. Second semester, about 56k. Third semester, not sure yet as the first set of students are in second semester. But the the third will likely be the last and could be around 84k (this includes 40k for project registration).
2. How fast is the program? (I mean how many semesters?)
Minimum of 2 semesters in a year. The programme is for Two Years.
3. When can I apply?
Right now, if you are ready. The current semester registration closes 30th September. If you have time to study, u can still meet up as exams is due for November.
4. I have a 2.1 BTech microbiology, is that ok for application?
YES. You are qualified. Check admissions.nouonline.net for info.
5. How much do you think or project/ research would cost ?
Project registration for masters programme is 40k.
6. When will a new session begin

NOUN programme begins every semester, meaning you can begin your program every new semester and not every session. A new semester began in August and will end in December. Another semester begins by January.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:16am On Sep 20, 2021
REMINDER TO ALL GST302 STUDENTS.

Today Monday, 20th September 2021 will be the final day on GST 302 Sensitization. You are all enjoined to connect via the link below: https://noun.zoom.us/j/93508121308?pwd=Z2prZVRsWVVLbEpGamlJV3dzb2c5dz09

Time: 10:00 a.m prompt

NOTE: Attendance is very important.

Thank you.

Emmanuel Ebojele

GST 302 Desk Officer.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:44am On Sep 20, 2021
Admission, Course And Exam Registration Countdown

10 DAYS TO CLOSURE

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lady25(f): 9:11am On Sep 20, 2021
Enskynelson:
[/b]
NOUN programme begins every semester, meaning you can begin your program every new semester and not every session. A new semester began in August and will end in December. Another semester begins by January.
This is really detailed. Thank you soooo much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
I am directed to inform all students offering GST302 that there is going to be a very important Sensitization exercise holding at Abuja Model Study Centre as scheduled below:
Date: Tuesday, 21/9/2021

Time: 12: 00 noon

Venue: GST302 Incubation Centre Hall

Attendance of the concerned students is very compulsory.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
Makurdi Study Centre Seminar Presentation

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geniuspro: 8:22am On Sep 21, 2021
Emir8:
If you are offering English Language, English Literature (either in art or education) I can write your TMA for you. I just wrote mine and it is 10/10, 10/10, 9/10, 10/10, 10/10

How can I reach you bro?

Your email address or phone number? Kindly drop it.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:39am On Sep 21, 2021
CLOSURE OF REGISTRATION

We hereby remind you that registration of courses and exam for this semester, i.e 2021_2, will close on 30th September (ending of this month) and there is still no MEMO to show possibility of extension of registration.

In other words, we urge you to make haste while the sun shines because those who have not paid their school fees have just 9 days to do the needful. Don't wait till the last hour to avoid portal glitch during registration.

A popular proverb goes thus; ''the early bird catches the early worm''.

MISHA CARES

Thank you for reading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tundelomo(m): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2021
lady25:

sorry for the late reply. The answers have been given correctly by enkynelson. Hoewever i would encourage u to start by next year to be able to get good grades because exams might be around November. If u ar not working or ur work can give u enough time to cover the study materials adequately, all well nd good. The course is probably 4 semesters according to what is on the portal for semester registration(up to 4 semesters to register).Subsequent semesters after the first semester depends on ur number of courses nd credit unit.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lady25(f): 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
tundelomo:
sorry for the late reply. The answers have been given correctly by enkynelson. Hoewever i would encourage u to start by next year to be able to get good grades because exams might be around November. If u ar not working or ur work can give u enough time to cover the study materials adequately, all well nd good. The course is probably 4 semesters according to what is on the portal for semester registration(up to 4 semesters to register).Subsequent semesters after the first semester depends on ur number of courses nd credit unit.
Thank you soooo much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
McCarthy Study Centre

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fitlaw(m): 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
Get your Academic Transcript In Hard Copy

You can get your Academic Transcript In Hard Copy both Undergraduate degree and Post Graduate from any institution in Nigeria.

For more information contact the following number: 08030493878, 08098493878. Or you can chat us on WhatsApp: 08030493878.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Realslimshady(m), mistiking and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.