Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3491814 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 01, 2013
"Me against d world"
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pman06(m): 10:15am On Dec 01, 2013
ferdimako:
how do they register courses?

You must be very happy and proud of yourself to have known this much eh.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Surryt: 10:49am On Dec 01, 2013
greatest nigerian student, please i would lik to know how much noun register her 2unit course,and 2unit exam reg.please your reply wil help alot
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pman06(m): 11:04am On Dec 01, 2013
Surry t: greatest nigerian student, please i would lik to know how much noun register her 2unit course,and 2unit exam reg.please your reply wil help alot

I'm not a student yet, but i found this on previous pages, hope it helps.

Takoro13:
Good luck to joy favored group. Your sku fees is #22500 as fresher and subsequent session is #15500, #3000 & #5000 for jamb regulation and result verification respectively, at the year of graduation. Others are by your power/capacity. Exam fee #1000 par course and material fee; 1 unit-#1500, 2unit-#2000, 3unit-#2500 and 4unit-3000. Do the calculation according to the number of course you want to do par semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Surryt: 11:17am On Dec 01, 2013
tanx so much TAKORO13,av got wot i needed 4rm ur reply,
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Prinzoladimeji(m): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2013
Plz can books downloaded from the internet be used instead of NOUN course materials
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pman06(m): 11:33am On Dec 01, 2013
Surry t: tanx so much TAKORO13,av got wot i needed 4rm ur reply,

Lolz, sorry bro, am not TAKORO13, i'm pman06, i only quote him.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
pman06:

You must be very happy and proud of yourself to have known this much eh.

Answer me pls.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
Surry t: tanx so much TAKORO13,av got wot i needed 4rm ur reply,
That's for undergraduates. Should u are a (prosp.)pgd std, it's 2unit-#2500, 3unit-#3000.

Prinzoladimeji: Plz can books downloaded from the internet be used instead of NOUN course materials

Both downloaded & hardcopies given at SCs are same, but u know, u must pay for the course materials while registering.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Surryt: 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
let's get to knw each other,any1 in ibadan study center? signify ur self
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Johnnyessence(m): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
pls I need a urgent answer on this do noun study economics.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Johnnyessence(m): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
I mean do they admit student that want to study economics..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Surryt: 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
yes @johnny
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
A graduate or an undergraduate should be someone who can be differentiated from the street urchins and agberos, by behavioral pattern and the way u relate with others, ur sense of judgment.....u name them.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
@ Surry t................
Can i have your number? because am also a NOUN ibadan study centre aspirant.
Thank You!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Surryt: 6:42am On Dec 02, 2013
07068413168 @jargas
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 02, 2013
Johnnyessence: I mean do they admit student that want to study economics..

Hello no! They've got Accounting though.Go through www.noun.edu.ng & www.nou.edu.ng for other majors & information.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jomarick(m): 7:51am On Dec 03, 2013
What are the participating banks to get noun pin? I reside in Ojo,Lagos.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 03, 2013
jomarick: What are the participating banks to get noun pin? I reside in Ojo,Lagos.
I only know of & recommend FCMB & ZENITH
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 8:47am On Dec 03, 2013
ferdimako:

Did u relocate? I hope u got ur permission papert o transfer.Most of those courses' materials are online.www.nou.edu.ng click on courseware.U may NOT get that of MTH102.The hard copies exist.but I passed without any,it is elementry statistics,permutation,combination,census & probability.U might wanna be careful with MTH142-failed it once before passing- a lot of vectors.CIT132 material doesn't have the solutions, if u care much lemme know, al get u and others the link i used to make a B.PHY192.is something else,someone got 18 out of 100 last exam-an F is possible here.I made a D during my time.
For the 1st tym you're sounding like a nice guy, any help is welcomed!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 03, 2013
donbrowser:

haha...pple have testified I'm nice...just adjust to taking in pleasant and unpleasant things.Those make u strong and not weakie as we all appreciate gold.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 03, 2013
Juwonb007:
I only know of & recommend FCMB & ZENITH

Yeah u are right. I got mine yesterday...Zenith. Pple shld let us know when physical clearance starts.Ms,Info Tech,Apapa SC.Anyone?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pman06(m): 10:31am On Dec 03, 2013
donbrowser:

I second this.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 03, 2013
pman06:

I second this.
okay.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 10:49am On Dec 03, 2013
@ferdimako, must one wait for his or her Bsc certificate before applying for masters?
I plan to apply for masters after Jan 2014 convocation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 03, 2013
jmoore: @ferdimako, must one wait for his or her Bsc certificate before applying for masters?
I plan to apply for masters after Jan 2014 convocation.

No....u may apply rightaway.Put ur Mat.Numba & ur expected class of degree.I did not want to hear any increase caught up with me.Again it gives me d feeling that my next yr is being planned.I may go for physical screening in February.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farano(f): 11:38am On Dec 03, 2013
Ikeja sc will start screening on monday 9th dec. 4rm a reliable source
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
Great NOUN students! GREAT!! If u feel me hit the like Burton.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Energito: 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
Pls is anybody at bayelsa centre here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
ferdimako:

Yeah u are right. I got mine yesterday...Zenith. Pple shld let us know when physical clearance starts.Ms,Info Tech,Apapa SC.Anyone?

Applying for MSc infotech? I'm ryt behind u! Havn a delay with ma project nau.
ferdimako:
No....u may apply rightaway.Put ur Mat.Numba & ur expected class of degree.I did not want to hear any increase caught up with me.Again it gives me d feeling that my next yr is being planned.I may go for physical screening in February.

Can I?

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.