Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,052 members, 7,845,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3511550 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (1583) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 27, 2014
Please house, I have paid my compulsory fees and i have registered my courses but i'm yet to pay for exam registration due to insufficient cash. please will i participate in the TMA without paying 4 exams. tnx....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 27, 2014
godstino2002:

I will register for project nx semester. This is my 3rd. MBA is now 4 semesters, effect from this our set
That I know. What is reflecting against it now?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 27, 2014
baba11: Yea,you are right.. I intended to do cit 844 before but upon consultation with my colleague, he decided otherwise. The reason we left out 2 unit s each was that we had attained the minimum number of 40 units with project to graduate.I advised you to do everything so that you'll not encountered any delay as it seems now for us.But definitely, the mistake is from them.They can't change a course without reflecting in the registrable course.You are @ liberty to decide either to do everything or leave one out!!!!
I have registered all and I knew I wld even without any discrepancies. Make sure this ur decision is based on what those guys in floor 6 told u. U and ur colleague may not be able to influence anything.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 27, 2014
benardnwaorgu: Please house, I have paid my compulsory fees and i have registered my courses but i'm yet to pay for exam registration due to insufficient cash. please will i participate in the TMA without paying 4 exams. tnx....
Yes but u won't be allowed to do exams without exam registration.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 27, 2014
tridax: Good day house,

Please how can I get past questions for mass communication . As a PGD student....thanks
If no one responds here....do go to ur SC....d library should have them.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 8:51am On Jul 27, 2014
ferdimako:
I have registered all and I knew I wld even without any discrepancies. Make sure this ur decision is based on what those guys in floor 6 told u. U and ur colleague may not be able to influence anything.
As u sound,it seems as if u wanted me to accept my fate just like that..if so,that guy up there should also pay 40k for project instead of 12k abi??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 27, 2014
Any Abeokuta study center student here? Add me on watsapp 08067074626
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 27, 2014
ferdimako:
Yes but u won't be allowed to do exams without exam registration.
Thanks ferdimako. hope there won't be any late payment charge anytime i'm ready to pay?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2014
baba11: As u sound,it seems as if u wanted me to accept my fate just like that..if so,that guy up there should also pay 40k for project instead of 12k abi??
Go to d pple that must decide...if they reduce d units by 1, u have 39 and u must graduate with 40units min. I don't want pple to throw away money they don't have...I wldn't like to see pple not graduating because of 1unit or non-approval of projects. All I'm saying is go to d place ur fate could be ascertained. Why do u think if I concur with u and ur colleague the deal is sealed? Do I work there?

I have asked d guy to show a sign of unhappiness and make proactive gestures.

I walk to their offices to find out what is going on officially... u can do that too. Next trip is on d 4th....u wanna tag along?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 27, 2014
benardnwaorgu: Thanks ferdimako. hope there won't be any late payment charge anytime i'm ready to pay?
Call them...I believe d next 6 weeks is still OK. I'm sure all August is in order.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 9:20am On Jul 27, 2014
ferdimako:
Go to d pple that must decide...if they reduce d units by 1, u have 39 and u must graduate with 40units min. I don't want pple to throw away money they don't have...I wldn't like to see pple not graduating because of 1unit or non-approval of projects. All I'm saying is go to d place ur fate could be ascertained. Why do u think if I concur with u and ur colleague the deal is sealed? Do I work there?

I have asked d guy to show a sign of unhappiness and make proactive gestures.

I walk to their offices to find out what is going on officially... u can do that too. Next trip is on d 4th....u wanna tag along?
keep me abreast of your outcome..thanks in advanced
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 27, 2014
@baba11, I want u to hear straight from d pple concerned-floor 6 guys...if not favored... u can sue abi. If N40K is not a mistake, he sues too, delay and abandon.

Things are rough! I can't abandon, myself. I will borrow to wrap up!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 27, 2014
baba11: keep me abreast of your outcome..thanks in advanced
My case is on approval of project. If u ask me nicely I will enquire on ur case!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 9:27am On Jul 27, 2014
ferdimako:
My case is on approval of project. If u ask me nicely I will enquire on ur case!
pls,enquire on my behalf!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 27, 2014
baba11: pls,enquire on my behalf!
hahaha...and I will. I will still ring my SC that Mon before I move. Ajah is far!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 9:45am On Jul 27, 2014
ferdimako:
hahaha...and I will. I will still ring my SC that Mon before I move. Ajah is far!
Ajah is far but iju is farthergrin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EXICON(m): 11:38am On Jul 27, 2014
Takoro13:
go ahead with your matric number to the bank and pay compulsory fee. make sure you pay an amount that can cover compulsory fee and course registration fees if you have it at once to avoid 'your portal cant take less than 20 thousand' after you might have paid compulsory fee and want to pay course reg fees
Ok. Thanks bro. I'm an M.sc Info Tech. I learnt our compulsory fee is 40k. So, I just have to add a lil to it then.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
EXICON:
Ok. Thanks bro. I'm an M.sc Info Tech. I learnt our compulsory fee is 40k. So, I just have to add a lil to it then.
N40K does not cover course & exam registrations. Unless u don't have all d cash...u gonna be visiting d bank.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jpmorgan003: 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
Aghagba: anybody in ikeja study center,should add me up on whatsapp 08137952469.please
ok
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
benardnwaorgu: Please house, I have paid my compulsory fees and i have registered my courses but i'm yet to pay for exam registration due to insufficient cash. please will i participate in the TMA without paying 4 exams. tnx....

Without Exams registration, u can't view ur TMA pages. Try and register. Is not easy. The Lord will provide for you. AMEN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
godstino2002:

Without Exams registration, u can't view ur TMA pages. Try and register. Is not easy. The Lord will provide for you. AMEN
Not necessarily true. U can with only course registration. But why delaying exam reg?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jpmorgan003: 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hi folks, from the academic calender for 2014, the 1st TMA is August 4th. I supose that will be d day the tma will apper on my tma portal, and what is usually the duration or deadline for submission?
plz I need clearification.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EXICON(m): 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
ferdimako:
N40K does not cover course & exam registrations. Unless u don't have all d cash...u gonna be visiting d bank.
Thanks . I meant that the 40K is my compulsory fee as a new stand. Am I right?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
EXICON:
Thanks . I meant that the 40K is my compulsory fee as a new stand. Am I right?
Yep!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stevohdee(m): 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
pls house is der a grace of late reg, can i proceed wit payment of my pgd necessary fees dis wk,after hav my matric no. ur advise pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
Does anyone has information on when second semester result will be released?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
Does anyone has information on when last semester result will be released?.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lexrichy(m): 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
godstino2002: Does anyone has information on when second semester result will be released?.
am still waiting for the results to be released noun is just busy collecting money.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farano(f): 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
jpmorgan003: Hi folks, from the academic calender for 2014, the 1st TMA is August 4th. I supose that will be d day the tma will apper on my tma portal, and what is usually the duration or deadline for submission?
The earlier the better
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
jpmorgan003: Hi folks, from the academic calender for 2014, the 1st TMA is August 4th. I supose that will be d day the tma will apper on my tma portal, and what is usually the duration or deadline for submission?

From the approved 2014 academic calendar, the duration is between 4th of August and 15th September.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lisimmo(m): 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
Online practice of JAMB, AND UNIVERSITIES POST UTME just got easier

Check www.e-testpedia.com for practice sessions free

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jpmorgan003: 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
godstino2002:

From the approved 2014 academic calendar, the duration is between 4th of August and 15th September.
copy that. thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (1583) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.