Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,629 members, 7,851,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:46 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3517933 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (1583) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
oladaeyo: RESULT IS OUT.. I FAILED CIT891 ADVANCED MULTIMEDIA TECHNOLOGY. IS IT COMPULSORY TO REPEAT AN
ELECTIVE COURSE. THERE ARE GRADING. A, B, C, D, E , F
Make sure ur graduating units are 40. That is the most important thing. I failed CIT851. I will redo along side 6 others!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
ferdimako:
Make sure ur graduating units are 40. That is the most important thing. I failed CIT851. I will redo along side 6 others!
message acknowledged.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
ferdimako:

Ok i guess i will have to redo it, Thanx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
--------Mine--------who else can paint the wall with his/her result.......leggo

1CIT811User Interface Design And Ergonomics C
2CIT831Software Engineering Methodologies B
3CIT851Advanced Systems Analysis And Design B
4CIT853Internet Concepts And Web Design B
5CIT891Advanced Multimedia Technology F
6GST807The Good Study Guide A
7CIT843Introduction To Database Management Systems B
8CIT841Advanced Information Storage And Retrieval C

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
ferdimako:

Ferdi, I wanted to register the cit 891 now. its not among the courses i can tick. I just hope it means I dont have to redo again. AND hope it does not mean I will have to wait till the next FIRST SEMESTER. How do u intend to register the courses u wana redo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
oladaeyo: --------Mine--------who else can paint the wall with his/her result.......leggo

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
oladaeyo: --------Mine--------who else can paint the wall with his/her result.......leggo

All "A"s dey here oooo.....Don't dare!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yobostic62: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
oladaeyo:

check ur portal its there

Am still Ŋφτ̲̅ seeing any of last semseter's result on my portal... Only my 1st semester's result.... Last semester apun 2be my 2nd semester.....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
yobostic62:

Am still Ŋφτ̲̅ seeing any of last semseter's result on my portal... Only my 1st semester's result.... Last semester apun 2be my 2nd semester.....

mayb they are workin on urs...check again or go ur sc
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Temi231(f): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
Please my friend is not seeing 2 of her result. Cit843 & 851. What should we do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
oladaeyo:

Ferdi, I wanted to register the cit 891 now. its not among the courses i can tick. I just hope it means I dont have to redo again. AND hope it does not mean I will have to wait till the next FIRST SEMESTER. How do u intend to register the courses u wana redo

Ok i get it....its just the exam I will register not course..beta!!!..So u may knw guys
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
oladaeyo:

U can only register it under exams... I know it is there. N2K only!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
Temi231: Please my friend is not seeing 2 of her result. Cit843 & 851. What should we do?
Did she do both? It is gonna be tougher if she isn't in Lagos oh.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
My results is out and some courses are missing so no my total credit load is not upto the required 90 anymore, please what do I need to do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ejaay: My results is out and some courses are missing so no my total credit load is not upto the required 90 anymore, please what do I need to do?
go to your sc
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Temi231(f): 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
ferdimako:
Did she do both? It is gonna be tougher if she isn't in Lagos oh.

Yes she did both. We both did the exam together. Mine is completed but hers is not. It only shows 6 result.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
Temi231:

Yes she did both. We both did the exam together. Mine is completed but hers is not. It only shows 6 result.
Once those floor6 guys omit ur scripts or d marker misplace any...u are in for trouble. She can complain via SC...but it is not so working..kai and she can pick both up for exams and avoid registering her project for exams to ensure no extra semester.

So u passed all? NOUN is just dropping a course for us.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluatinuke: 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
Good afternoon all,congratulation to everyone that passed their last semester examinations.Please,I just got admitted to study MBA in obalende but i just noticed that i can't find my university certificate but i have photocopies and hard copy in my mail box and its kind of delaying my registration thou i haven't gone to the study center to submit my document.Please is there a way of completing my registration process without my original university certificate.Need your swift response.

Many thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ejaay: My results is out and some courses are missing so no my total credit load is not upto the required 90 anymore, please what do I need to do?
U have to do so much more to caution d effect of missing result and be on d safe side.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
oluatinuke: Good afternoon all,congratulation to everyone that passed their last semester examinations.Please,I just got admitted to study MBA in obalende but i just noticed that i can't find my university certificate but i have photocopies and hard copy in my mail box and its kind of delaying my registration thou i haven't gone to the study center to submit my document.Please is there a way of completing my registration process without my original university certificate.Need your swift response.

Many thanks
U are likely to be cleared partially. U have to go there ASAP.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anoneism(m): 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
please really need you guys help. I want to know how much is the tuition fee for M.sc @NOUN? I intend enrolling for M.sc.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
Anoneism: please really need you guys help. I want to know how much is the tuition fee for M.sc @NOUN? I intend enrolling for M.sc.
M.Sc in what? Use their websites to calculate ur money. From Application fee, compulsory fees, course fees to exam fees. WWW.nou.edu.ng and wwW.noun.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluatinuke: 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
ferdimako:
U are likely to be cleared partially. U have to go there ASAP.

Cleared partially,how?please can you explain better?So that i will know my faith
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
oluatinuke:

Cleared partially,how?please can you explain better?So that i will know my faith
Thanks
U want them to screen u completely when ur documents are not complete? No! They don't work that way... go figure! ASAP!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Temi231(f): 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
ferdimako:
Once those floor6 guys omit ur scripts or d marker misplace any...u are in for trouble. She can complain via SC...but it is not so working..kai and she can pick both iup for exams and avoid registering her project for exams to ensure no extra semester.

So u passed all? NOUN is just dropping a course for us.

@ferdimako, thanks for taking your time to explain. Please which one is SC. And I passed all with good grades. B and A.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
Temi231:

@ferdimako, thanks for taking your time to explain. Please which one is SC. And I passed all with good grades. B and A.
Congrats! SC= Study Center.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Temi231(f): 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
Temi231:

Okay.....SC is study center. She's there already to make complain. Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
Temi231:

Okay.....SC is study center. She's there already to make complain. Thank you
Make that complaint ...but if it gets closer to exam time and no good news.....she should re-register both alongside d other 6 for exams.
Remember to redo and resubmit their TMAs if it comes to retaking as a last resort.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluatinuke: 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
ferdimako:
U want them to screen u completely when ur documents are not complete? No! They don't work that way... go figure! ASAP!

Noted thanks.When exactly is registration closing?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
oladaeyo:

Ok i get it....its just the exam I will register not course..beta!!!..So u may knw guys
Remember to redo and resubmit the TMAs of CIT891. 30 marks are @ stake.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
oluatinuke:

Noted thanks.When exactly is registration closing?
No clue...exams start Sep 29 though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (1583) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.