Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3502505 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by toask111: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
Okponee: Hallo guys!
I did my exam registration yesterday, but I'm yet to see any TMA. What should I do....... should I go ahead to add all of them manually?

Add them manually. GoodLuck!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
Femsyn:

Either of them is fine.

they dont have at the HQ library, just went ther now, i even went to the 6th floor
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yemminz: 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
@ferdimako, am a student also and i would like to get your number and talk to you pls.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
EXICON: pls, can you help me too.
My e-mail is juliusadeolotu@gmail.com
Thanks.

sent

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Femsyn(m): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
oladaeyo:

they dont have at the HQ library, just went ther now, i even went to the 6th floor

Follow @NOUNlibrary on twitter and make ur request there. As long as its 300L and above
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
yemminz: @ferdimako, am a student also and i would like to get your number and talk to you pls.
buddy...table ur concerns here.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stevohdee(m): 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
tanks 4 sending d past questns. i really appreciate it but pls help wit d remaining GST 707, CIT 7O1, & BHM 725 to stevoh4eva@yahoo.com, God blss u
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
Okponee: Hallo guys!

I did my exam registration yesterday, but I'm yet to see any TMA. What should I do....... should I go ahead to add all of them manually?

Yea. Enter them one after the other
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stinville(m): 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
Guys. Any idea where i can get past questions?(soft or hard copies). i am an MBA student.
thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by felixboye1(m): 11:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
EXICON: pls, can you help me too.
My e-mail is juliusadeolotu@gmail.com
Thanks.

pls kindly help me wit gst 807 past question. My email: felixakinboyewa@yahoo.com. Tnx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farano(f): 7:03am On Aug 22, 2014
yemminz: @ferdimako, am a student also and i would like to get your number and talk to you pls.
My dear he won't try it again grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 22, 2014
farano: My dear he won't try it again grin
Once bitten kind of....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delly31: 11:47am On Aug 22, 2014
10 of my pending TMAs still missing, someone help me beg NOUN to restore them mbok
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Okponee: 11:55am On Aug 22, 2014
toask111:

Add them manually. GoodLuck!

godstino2002:
Yea. Enter them one after the other

Thank you guys. I will do that later on today.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bisisco123(m): 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
Did NOUN require o level without utme for admission ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yemminz: 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
ferdimako:
buddy...table ur concerns here.

yeah thanks for your reply but its private
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
yemminz:

yeah thanks for your reply but its private
Talk with me then. I've accepted ur pm!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
Tekkyboy: hello,can you still remember this name? Am a silent old followers of this thread,i know you study CS pls i have some important message to ask you as am aspiring to go for my degree in CS.

1. if i obtain and fill form now when am i likely to start my own semester?
2. There is a new e-counsellor design by noun on there website,i use it to check for my olevel result because i had 5c 3b and d7 in english but am chocked when it tells me i can be admitted for CS or mathematics.can it be so?
3. Pls can i have your email/number for some private talk?
1. January 2015.
2.Go and meet the human students' counselor.
3. U can pm me but on serious concerns.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by melford244: 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hi Guys,

Plz i need ur advice on CIT891..............am doing MSC on Info Tech, my result came out last week i got 7 pass . the next day i saw the grading with 1A , 5B and 1F (CIT 891). i believe that there is mistake during computation of the result. plz who should i mail / complain to so that they can resolve my problem ASAP.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hollayemy89: 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
Bisisco123: Did NOUN require o level without utme for admission ?
Yes

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Okponee: 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hallo pals!
Is there anyone among us who has a copy of "the good study guide" for sale at a reduced price? If you have one, kindly let me know immediately. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
melford244: Hi Guys,

Plz i need ur advice on CIT891..............am doing MSC on Info Tech, my result came out last week i got 7 pass . the next day i saw the grading with 1A , 5B and 1F (CIT 891). i believe that there is mistake during computation of the result. plz who should i mail / complain to so that they can resolve my problem ASAP.
U failed that course, guy. Register it for exams, redo the TMAs and the exams alongside others.

Make sure u have up to 40 units to make graduation list.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
my results are not displaying/showing in my portal. what i do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
In need of past question papers on ENT 831 Marketing Ethics and Social Responsibility. E-mail (godstino2002@yahoo.co.uk). Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
ferdimako:
U failed that course, guy. Register it for exams, redo the TMAs and the exams alongside others.

Make sure u have up to 40 units to make graduation list.

Pls, is this minimum of 40 units also applicable to MBA students?.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
godstino2002:

Pls, is this minimum of 40 units also applicable to MBA students?.
No clue...go find out.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yobostic62: 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
Takoro13: my results are not displaying/showing in my portal. what i do?

If you are in the school of arts and social sciences, it wunt show! Cos result for the school hasn't been approved!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:53am On Aug 23, 2014
@ yobostic, mine is school of education and my second is in school of management science.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 23, 2014
yobostic62:

If you are in the school of arts and social sciences, it wunt show! Cos result for the school hasn't been approved!
Which school is Accounting under? A pal has seen his one course is missing. Although his previously missing results are also released. 300L first semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 9:55am On Aug 23, 2014
ferdimako:
Once bitten kind of....
...lesson learnt...pls sir,let's be a good Nigerian..#chai..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yobostic62: 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
Takoro13: @ yobostic, mine is school of education and my second is in school of management science.

You have to go d headquarters ooo!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yobostic62: 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
ferdimako:
Which school is Accounting under? A pal has seen his one course is missing. Although his previously missing results are also released. 300L first semester.

Accouting is under school of business studies

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (1582) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.