Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,670 members, 7,851,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3518076 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (1583) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hollayemy89: 11:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
TUNEX89: same here too. Do u notice that in tsm 141 tma 1 and tma 2 are the samething from question 1 to 20.
Nope I havnt notice quite alright but it happens often! Ao do we go abt the issue on ground now £Confused!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Slowpois0n: 4:21am On Sep 03, 2014
hello. can anyone please give me a download link to the complete version of Computer in Society CIT 101. The one i got from the courseware is not complete.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TUNEX89(m): 9:30am On Sep 03, 2014
hollayemy89: Nope I havnt notice quite alright but it happens often! Ao do we go abt the issue on ground now £Confused!!!
well, am through with them. For tsm142 this are my scores tma1 6.5 tma2 6.5 tma3 8.5 tma4 9. So the best three =24/30. While for the BHM102 tma1 9.5 tma2 m6 tma3 8 tma4 8.5 the best three=26/30. As for me it is not a bad one.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 10:32am On Sep 03, 2014
h3ro: thanks bro
Any development?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
Slowpois0n: hello. can anyone please give me a download link to the complete version of Computer in Society CIT 101. The one i got from the courseware is not complete.
Drop your email and I will send it to you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Slowpois0n: 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
Kazrem:
Drop your email and I will send it to you.
ahmmstar49@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
yes my Brother.., went to my SC today and i was given the necessary assistance. i have been screened as well. smiley thanks A lot
jboixxx:
Any development?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Okponee: 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
ferdimako:
Wait then.

Ok, I will. Tnx.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
h3ro: yes my Brother.., went to my SC today and i was given the necessary assistance. i have been screened as well. smiley thanks A lot
Congrats. Got your PM but my response was bounced! My email is shinnextf@gmx.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
Please does anyone have course material on Resource Evaluation? Pls help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
h3ro: yes my Brother.., went to my SC today and i was given the necessary assistance. i have been screened as well. smiley thanks A lot
Do u think u can catch up with the current semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ashibelite: 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
Faculty of Arts and Social sciences, the release of our results is taking too long ooo

#Release.our.results.n.stabilize.our.BP
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hollayemy89: 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
TUNEX89: well, am through with them. For tsm142 this are my scores tma1 6.5 tma2 6.5 tma3 8.5 tma4 9. So the best three =24/30. While for the BHM102 tma1 9.5 tma2 m6 tma3 8 tma4 8.5 the best three=26/30. As for me it is not a bad one.
Tunex, which materials hv u been able to use for BHM102? These scores r beta!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donplus1: 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hello everybody,plz anyone with complete pdf of esm292 environmental economics&cit101 shud kinkdy forward it 2 hadeeza917@gmail.com or the download link.tnx in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yobostic62: 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
ashibelite: Faculty of Arts and Social sciences, the release of our results is taking too long ooo

#Release.our.results.n.stabilize.our.BP

Omo, can't just belif dat after 3weeks....... School of arts and social sciences results are yet 2be released.... #BringBackOurResults.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
ferdimako:
Ododo oro...true talk..good "queshon"
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
Slowpois0n:
ahmmstar49@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance.
Sent. Check your mail.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ejaay: Please does anyone have course material on Resource Evaluation? Pls help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hello good evening. I have been reading this thread this thread from the first page, and I'm currently at the 88Þh page now. I am a graduate of Archaeology from UI, and I applied to study Law (DE). I got the pin today, went online, then went back to the school (abeokuta centre) to finish up. Fortunately for me, I was able to get my matric number. On getting to my portal, it stated that I should pay #36,000 as compulsory fee (30,000 as compulsory fee, 6000 as jamb regularization fee). Since I've been reading the thread, I never came about 36,000. I only saw 22, 500. Do u guys think it's an error, which is worth complaining? Or is that the amount now? Also, because I haven't paid any money, I couldn't check my course.. Does anybody have an idea of the number of courses I'll take this session (200level DE)? So I can noe how much I'm gna pay..I'll like to pay the whole fee (1st semester n 2nd semester) at once. Also, if I pay d 36k or 22,500 now, (I intend to start in January because I'm busy now) would I still re-pay the money in january when I'm ready to start the study?

I met the academic counsellor today, and I asked him about NYSC and LAW SCHOOL. I asked not because I wanna serve after graduating (I am already serving, I'm a batch b corps member), but rather, I asked so I could get the authentic information. And the following are my findings:
1) Graduates do not go for NYSC for now. Upon graduation, noun 'll issue you with an EXCLUSION letter if u are below 30, and an EXEMPTION letter if u are above 30. I was in iseyin camp during the last camp, and I didn't see any NOUN graduate. So that settles that.
2) For now, Law graduates do no go to LAW SCHOOL, but after the next phase of accreditation, they could go. The school is meeting the conditions set by NUC, and the course could be given a full accreditation anytime after this semester.

The school is actually cool, and it'll be fun to experience academic activity both in an open university, and in a conventional university. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Markrulz: 1:26am On Sep 04, 2014
i dont talk much, pls only for NOUN students... for any course in NOUN, get 40/40 score for all kinds of tma course.. if interested call 08183680847
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Markrulz: 1:27am On Sep 04, 2014
i dont talk much, pls only for NOUN students... for any course in NOUN, get 40/40 score for all kinds of tma course.. if interested call 08183680847
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Markrulz: 1:29am On Sep 04, 2014
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Keziehenry(m): 3:52am On Sep 04, 2014
Any pgd student in fin mgt or business admin pls i have some enquiry to make.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by damiliano(m): 7:47am On Sep 04, 2014
Morning all, pls wen will the tma close
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 04, 2014
since exams would be starting soon, I've been advised not to pay any fee yet. every other thing would be on, i could go on and study and equally join class discussions etc. till December
ferdimako:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 10:06am On Sep 04, 2014
Ikeja study centre peeps, have they started stamping exam slip?

I need a reply please. I dont want to waste my time and energy. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 10:07am On Sep 04, 2014
damiliano: Morning all, pls wen will the tma close

No actual date. It could be ON throught the period of exam. But it is better you do them now to avoid stories that touch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (1583) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.