Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3499155 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by enzo01(m): 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
ferdimako:
They no dey fit talk for there. They can only talk here and even abuse you. tongue
NOUN worrying pple with their IT...up till now no grade of all d activities we did which involved filling out that booklet, producing technical report and presenting. Paying N1K for booklet, registering it for exam and as a course and doing d same on CIT289...Siwes dept at HQ confirmed my details but didn't tell me my grade and till now no grade on CIT389! Nobody I know has any grade.
No posing at a place for 3 or 6 months. It runs independently of other courses you are doing.

I was only asking a question and not insulting any body! Or is that what this forum all about?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
enzo01:

I was only asking a question and not insulting any body! Or is that what this forum all about?
I didn't insult u...I didn't even quote u. Sc remains the best place to get info. I stated what I saw and noticed...no apologies.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by esteltiarra: 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
@Ferdimako, can you help me do some of my TMA........don't tell me no because l will pay you in dollars & pound sterling...... tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
esteltiarra: @Ferdimako, can you help me do some of my TMA........don't tell me no because l will pay you in dollars & pound sterling...... tongue
OK... but I'm bathing my dog now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by esteltiarra: 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
grin grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
esteltiarra: grin grin
tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BholifetJ(m): 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
Please friends anybody to help with phy 111 tma 1-4 answers
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BholifetJ(m): 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
please somebody should help me with PHY111 TMA bholifet@yahoo.com or 07037214250
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
scheat39: pls sorry for late reply, my mum told me to cook stew for her because she was very week.
My matric number is nou134216283
Please what do u mean by inernet connection pls.
Do u need my passward sir?
You gotta be kidding me! I didn't mean what I said o. I wish I could help but... Settle Ferdimako na, if you're desperately in need of those.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scheat39: 4:58am On Sep 13, 2014
jboixxx:
You gotta be kidding me! I didn't mean what I said o. I wish I could help but... Settle Ferdimako na, if you're desperately in need of those.
the money he request is too much oga
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 7:46am On Sep 13, 2014
Some nigga can't help, met an unknown guy he gave me 6 solved Tma's. Ib thank u
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 7:47am On Sep 13, 2014
I want to submit my Tma's but the site is not connecting. Any other means?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 13, 2014
vision2050: Some nigga can't help, met an unknown guy he gave me 6 solved Tma's. Ib thank u
Would he still during exams? Smh...u too should help in solving if not helpers' era will wipe.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 13, 2014
scheat39: the money he request is too much oga
N500/TMA? Shey u say u go pay..now u be truck pusher after scoring 8.5 of TMA3 of PHY192 for sampling. haha...U know dey call ur god again?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 13, 2014
jboixxx:
Don't mind him. He couldn't trick me. NOUN money that is too much, was paid.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 8:26am On Sep 13, 2014
ferdimako:
Would he still during exams? Smh...u too should help in solving if not helpers' era will wipe.
thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mumu9gerian: 8:38am On Sep 13, 2014
pls when is tma submission supposed to end
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TUNEX89(m): 8:52am On Sep 13, 2014
mumu9gerian: pls when is tma submission supposed to end
in no time.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scheat39: 9:32am On Sep 13, 2014
ferdimako:
N500/TMA? Shey u say u go pay..now u be truck pusher after scoring 8.5 of TMA3 of PHY192 for sampling. haha...U know dey call ur god again?
I didn't say N500, what I said is N1500 for both phy124 and 132.

Abeg.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 13, 2014
scheat39: I didn't say N500, what I said is N1500 for both phy124 and 132.

Abeg.
Go and do them yourself...you are voluntarily handicapped and can't negotiate. It's N2K each course which is N500 per TMA or nothing. QED.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AdeoyeAdekunle: 10:49am On Sep 13, 2014
Pls wen is d exam registration klosin nd hop monday is nt too late sha
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2014
vision2050: yimu for you

yeyin grin grin grin for you too
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 10:57am On Sep 13, 2014
AdeoyeAdekunle: Pls wen is d exam registration klosin nd hop monday is nt too late sha

It may and it may not. But one thing is sure, it can be any moment from now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 10:58am On Sep 13, 2014
yobostic62: Finally, school of arts and social sciences results have been released! I just saw mine on my portal!

Now 1of my courses is missing....just like last semester result! (2courses currently missing)..

I registered a total of 47 credit units including project.... Due to d 2missing courses (6credits), I have acquired 41credits!!

B4 I 4get, I am doing masters program.......do you guys think I am safe
4graduation even if dose two courses aren't found since I have already passed dcredits minimum requirement??
you are good to go. if you have your project result already you can go and have your notification of result. but you will pay #5000 alumni fees and go with all your payment receipts bcs you will be screened and alot of up and down
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 11:01am On Sep 13, 2014
vision2050: Some nigga can't help, met an unknown guy he gave me 6 solved Tma's. Ib thank u

Believe me that nigga is your number 1 enemy. How many did you do yourself if you can be given 6? You will know the value of doing Tma yourself during exam. I know the value when I was writing last semester exam.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2014
AdeoyeAdekunle: Pls wen is d exam registration klosin nd hop monday is nt too late sha
No need asking if Monday isn't late because you can't get it paid but until Monday. So, just go get it paid on Monday as early as possible.
scheat39: I didn't say N500, what I said is N1500 for both phy124 and 132.
Abeg.
Guy, offer something better o. Can't you attempt them yourself? You will still meet them (& more) in your exams o. Get a tutor or engage in acade grp discussions with coursemates.
vision2050: I want to submit my Tma's but the site is not connecting. Any other means?
Ask your Ib guy!
-----------
Seriously, seeking for solved TMAs won't help the seeker academically. What happens if you come across same questions but twisted OR your sibling ask you to explain something similar.... Please, help yourself!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scheat39: 11:35am On Sep 13, 2014
jboixxx:
No need asking if Monday isn't late because you can't get it paid but until Monday. So, just go get it paid on Monday as early as possible.
Guy, offer something better o. Can't you attempt them yourself? You will still meet them (& more) in your exams o. Get a tutor or engage in acade grp discussions with coursemates.
Ask your Ib guy!
-----------
Seriously, seeking for solved TMAs won't help the seeker academically. What happens if you come across same questions but twisted OR your sibling ask you to explain something similar.... Please, help yourself!
thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
please guys i need cit844 pastquestions . . Olatunjioladayo1@gmail.com. Tanx pals. .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
Good day peeps, pls can anyone help wit CIT 734 past questions, thanks.pj_jackal@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by c33b33(m): 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hahaha..chei!some post sha. NOUN will definitely be dealing with some people during exams.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
c33b33: Hahaha..chei!some post sha. NOUN will definitely be dealing with some people during exams.
I tell you.
scheat39: thank you
You're welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.