Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3490391 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
Let her go and buy the application form(undergraduate is 5k) in the bank and the look for a business center around the study center to fill the application form and print admission letter for her then she go inside the study center for screening Nd then proceed to pay her school fees(60-70k depending on number of course which she is registering).

but if this will stress her contact me with the info on my signature let me assist her.
Evathyst:
Please Bro, you gotta help me out on this. I have a younger sister who doesn't seem to be lucky when it comes to admission matters. Now, we've all decided that she goes to Open Univ. She's an art student, and I guess she prefers Mass Comm. So Bro, in a step by step explanation Sir, what are the steps to be taken to get her admitted into Open Univ?

As in, the procedures to be taken. Amount to be paid, and how to go about everything. Will appreciate your timely response here Sir, cos Dad wants to pay the money as soon as possible.

Thanks in anticipation as I await a favourable response.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TRADELYN: 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
Do you need help regarding your Research Project?
Let our team of experts help you today...enjoy 30% while it lasts...5 slots left!

To apply, simply email your project details to tradelyn@gmail.com.

Happy New Year!!!

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kevoh(m): 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
Evathyst:
Please Bro, you gotta help me out on this. I have a younger sister who doesn't seem to be lucky when it comes to admission matters. Now, we've all decided that she goes to Open Univ. She's an art student, and I guess she prefers Mass Comm.

Help you sister by not letting her go for this course. Zero future potential! Find a proper course for her
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
kevoh:

Help you sister by not letting her go for this course. Zero future potential! Find a proper course for her
Hmmm why do you say the courses has No potential
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jorhney(m): 2:08am On Jan 06, 2015
anyone know where I can get compute sci/maths past questions for 300l first semester??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by blessedqueen(f): 2:51am On Jan 06, 2015
Aned where r u?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Evathyst(f): 6:23am On Jan 06, 2015
emmyvet:
Let her go and buy the application form(undergraduate is 5k) in the bank and the look for a business center around the study center to fill the application form and print admission letter for her then she go inside the study center for screening Nd then proceed to pay her school fees(60-70k depending on number of course which she is registering).

but if this will stress her contact me with the info on my signature let me assist her.
Tnx! U'r a darling! Will link her up with you asap!

U'r in lagos study centre ba? wink

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Evathyst(f): 6:32am On Jan 06, 2015
kevoh:

Exactly Bro! I've tried talking her out of it but she seems hellbent on studying d course. More so, apart from English Lang, is there any other other course in the faculty of arts which you can recommend for her? Please lemme know o!

Lest I 4get, tnx 4d advise. Was thinking of d same thing as well....

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jom28gy(m): 6:46am On Jan 06, 2015
Emmyvet,you have been so helpful thanks so much,please i want to ask ,i registered 8 courses ,how much do i suppose to pay in all?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jom28gy(m): 7:06am On Jan 06, 2015
Please one more question to you Emmyvet,did the school gives ID card?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kevoh(m): 7:12am On Jan 06, 2015
Evathyst:
Exactly Bro! I've tried talking her out of it but she seems hellbent on studying d course. More so, apart from English Lang, is there any other other course in the faculty of arts which you can recommend for her? Please lemme know o!

Lest I 4get, tnx 4d advise. Was thinking of d same thing as well....

Unfortunately, only few courses are available at NOUN's faculty of arts which gives one limited options. My best option from the available list is Economics. That's a good course there!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 10:41am On Jan 06, 2015
jom28gy:
yes!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
jom28gy:
Emmyvet,you have been so helpful thanks so much,please i want to ask ,i registered 8 courses ,how much do i suppose to pay in all?

Course registration for undergraduate is 2k * 8courses = 16k
Exam is 1k * 8 = 8k so you have to pay 24k + school fees
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
@ jom28gy and LOUIS6 the school doesn't give ID card ooo. You do it yourself or pay those guys at the center to do it for you.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
Well done emmyvet keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
LOUIS6:

yes!

You mean they print and laminate in your SC?
jom28gy:
No! Your student Id card is in your portal, click on click on "my Id slip" then download it will download it as .pdf, then go to business center to print and laminate

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by supermic12: 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
pls house,wen is matric?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
supermic12:
pls house,wen is matric?
21st February
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Zerop: 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
Is anyone here for PH learning center Law? I'm just beginning the process got my admission letter though. What's next? Dates are won't on most of their information.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Zerop: 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
ayxmania:
Hello house, please I need an urgent help. Í need someone that was admitted via DE and has done the 200l (law)..I wanna know how many courses he/she registered..I'm going to pay the compulsory fee on monday, but I just wanna know before hand.
Also, I'm seeing 36,000 as my compulsory fee in my portal while 41k is written in the schedule of payment. Which do I pay?
Thanks

Same shoe... Let's talk more
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Zerop: 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
Eazeee:
pls i already hav a degree certificate but intend to use it n apply for direct entry into the faculty of law. so pls how do i go about that? moreso, what is d nature of their lectures as i am Presently working,so can i cope?
finally are d graduates of law from noun accepted into nigerian law schools? if no then what effort is d school making toward that.
tanx

If you received an answer, kindly share. We are in the same shoe
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Zerop: 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
Please when is screening ending?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
@ ayxmania and zerop Regarding the difference in the fee, you can pay
any of the two. If you pay 41k, you will have a
balance of 5k which you can use subsequently (Its just like assisting you towards following semester) . If you pay 36k, you won't have any balance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
Zerop:
Please when is screening ending?
Screening is done everyday until registration for the semester is close.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
Kazrem:

i sent u msg check ur mail plss
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jom28gy(m): 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
But i was asked to pay 70k in all,they said is for registration of courses and school fees.Emmyvet,am waiting for your reply on this issue pls.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Raddie(m): 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
Kazrem:

By your comment I'm guessing it's the course registration closing date, which is the 13 of february according to the proposed calendar for this year.

If that's true then I can still pick up my form this ending and make all payments at once, hope it's no biggy?
Also after printing the admission letter what will I be required to go with to the SC so I have them all at my finger tips now ?
Thanks all in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
emmyvet:

You mean they print and laminate in your SC?

No! Your student Id card is in your portal, click on click on "my Id slip" then download it will download it as .pdf, then go to business center to print and laminate
Yes! ...... That is it

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jeremiah1045: 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
Pls nounites,I'm a bit worried coz avnt been able to submit my cridentials sine last year now in 200lvl,but its ready for submitting now,and my question is How do i submit and will they still get it from me?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aned: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
blessedqueen:
Aned where r u?
I dey around.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kokopos(m): 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
The school Senate met today. Hopefully graduation list and results will be out this week.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:34am On Jan 07, 2015
Raddie:

By your comment I'm guessing it's the course registration closing date, which is the 13 of february according to the proposed calendar for this year.

If that's true then I can still pick up my form this ending and make all payments at once, hope it's no biggy?
Also after printing the admission letter what will I be required to go with to the SC so I have them all at my finger tips now ?
Thanks all in advance
February 13th may be on the calender but registration continues till about 3 weeks to exam though the earlier you finish your registration the better for you to squarely concentrate on your exam.
Secondly, go with the original of your birth certificate or affidavit, original of waec result (not computer print out) and other documents listed in your admission letter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.