Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,626 members, 7,851,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:31 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3517924 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (1583) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 10:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
Kazrem:

Please do you have for the following courses. Bus 800, bus 802, bus 804, bus 808, bus 810, bus 818. Please let me know if you have. Thanks
No
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ikemencheta: 7:53am On Mar 13, 2015
Pls, help me with the past questions of masters in information tech second semester. please send a copy to me at ikemencheta@yahoo.com

Thanks in advanced

-
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delly31: 9:51am On Mar 13, 2015
EDU726 on my portal is Measurement and Evaluation but on the POP exam timetable, EDU726 is Economics Methods, I don't know what to do, kindly advise. Meanwhile going to the SC is out of the options for now because I am far away.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 13, 2015
@delly31
They're equivalent.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delly31: 10:18am On Mar 13, 2015
NixowL:
@delly31
They're equivalent.

How can Measurement and Evaluation be equivalent to Economics Method? Ask Educationists.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kokopos(m): 11:19am On Mar 13, 2015
Please has anyone seen Law 211 Nigeria legal system1 result written last semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gbengalite(m): 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
SONKOko:
These IT guys better stop this joke o.

My last semester TMA results is the only thing reflecting on my tma portal as I type.

All the TMAs I have answered for this semester gone. Somebody please tell me it's a joke

You should atleast have a backup somewhere. I know it could be painful.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
@delly31
You could sit there and shudder about how the titles don't make much sense or consult Educationists all you like. You asked a question and got an answer. Instead of arguing or questioning further, wasting your time and everyone's, why not sit in and face your studies? This is pointless. You're probably trolling.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stevohdee(m): 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mortipher:

Please help me with the tma on business statistics. Thanks.
no problem but u will have 2 send d past questions with ur phone no 2 stevoh4eva@yahoo.com & i will text d answer 2 ur phone no
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by buddyosan: 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
Kokopos:
Please has anyone seen Law 211 Nigeria legal system1 result written last semester?
Yes,but it's not encouraging
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
gbengalite:

You should atleast have a backup somewhere. I know it could be painful.

It has been resolved.

Are you aware they change questions at times? Just saying...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pimiento(m): 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
What's up with dis tma site? Cnt log in
And Today is d deadline according to there calendar.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gbengalite(m): 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
SONKOko:

It has been resolved.

Are you aware they change questions at times? Just saying...

I'm not aware, if they do it cannot be often.

This TMA link isn't loading and i just struggled to submit my exam registration today.
Project: The Admins replied to my mail "i should not register project as a course for exam"

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
tma is really messing up..I submit it comes back again.. this school tire man oooo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
please were is the matric holding 2mro?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jetjacky(m): 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
please am a newbie in the school and I need help in the online lecture thing, and how to get my timetable on my own. can someone give me a hand
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AdeoyeAdekunle: 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
pls wen is tma submission closing?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jorhney(m): 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
AdeoyeAdekunle:
pls wen is tma submission closing?

may or june
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stevohdee(m): 12:38am On Mar 14, 2015
stevohdee:
help me out with dis past questions, (MGS 722)BUS. STATISTICS, (MGS 7I4)PRINCIPLE OF MAGT. (MGS 730) FUNDAMENTALS OF MAKETING,(MGS 726) GLOBAL ECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT, (MGS 720) HUMAN RESOURCES MAGT, send it 2 stevoh4eva@yahoo.com
pls & pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Okponee: 4:55am On Mar 14, 2015
[quote author=Okponee post=31464111][/quote]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:40am On Mar 14, 2015
Hurray!!! Tma is now effecting submission. Visit yours before it got congested
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jacko007(m): 7:28am On Mar 14, 2015
Pls can some1 help me with mth 122 Tmas question on my email: johnushie007@gmail.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Okponee: 8:49am On Mar 14, 2015
Okponee:
Hi all! Pls does anyone have any of the following materials for sale at affordable price? Anyone who has it should indicate so we can negotiate.
1. Edu 723------ Basic research in education
2. Edu 732------ Introduction to EduTech
3. Edu 731------ Curriculum Devt.
4. Edu 756------ Computer Science Methods
5. Edu 713------ Educational Management and Supervision.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Timighty: 9:24am On Mar 14, 2015
smithsydny:
please were is the matric holding 2mro?
ur study center
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ay1arik13: 11:32am On Mar 14, 2015
Please I need help, I am a post Graduate student in IT and I have been in Abuja for 6 weeks working. My centre in Lagos and I need to sign and stamp my exam form but my flight is schedule for 23rd. Please, I will like to know if I can sign my Exam form in Abuja centre then write my Exam in Lagos.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
ay1arik13:
Please I need help, I am a post Graduate student in IT and I have been in Abuja for 6 weeks working. My centre in Lagos and I need to sign and stamp my exam form but my flight is schedule for 23rd. Please, I will like to know if I can sign my Exam form in Abuja centre then write my Exam in Lagos.
I don't think you can sign in Abuja and do exam in Lagos but I the same time I don't see any significant difference in the signing. However, I will suggest you visit the study centre at Abuja to know what to do. Wish you the best.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fejeerow(f): 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
hello guys, am in noun 100l business mangement. i havent being able to log into my tma portal but i just succeeded in logging in but on my pending tmas, they added two more course that is not among my registered courses. what do i do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stonecold902: 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
contact 09051206856 for your TMA answers
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
Where can one receive lecture/tutorials for law students,ikeja study center?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
fejeerow:
hello guys, am in noun 100l business mangement. i havent being able to log into my tma portal but i just succeeded in logging in but on my pending tmas, they added two more course that is not among my registered courses. what do i do?

Ignore them
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
fejeerow:
Don't mind them. Meanwhile, I am in 100 level of your course but 2nd semester. Feel free to ask anything. That's why we are here.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
Pls guyz what are the requirement to gain admission into noun?

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (1583) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.