Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3503180 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stinville(m): 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
Pls Urgent!!! Can I still pay the compulsory school fees and register for exams now?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
stinville:
Pls Urgent!!! Can I still pay the compulsory school fees and register for exams now?
Yes, quick. As long as they have not closed exam registration.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stinville(m): 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
Kazrem:

Yes, quick. As long as they have not closed exam registration.
I think they have embarassed
I jst saw there announcement. It ended in September 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
NixowL:
Amount you wish to pay should be entirely numeric. Removing the `N` should fix it.
thanks bro but I did even without the "N" it still refuses just confuse of d short time
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stinville(m): 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
dungas30:
thanks bro but I did even without the "N" it still refuses just confuse of d short time
Maybe it's cos they've stopped registration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Omolola1(f): 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
Good day,
Can one put in for Cooperative Management (PGD) with HND mass communication? Then go further to do MBA Human resource management after PGD?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by enuQ: 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
am unable to generate the RRR number, its given me an error message. secondly i have registered for my course already before the closure of exam registration. what happens to my registration if i don't seat for the exams this semester.am in PGD #worried #
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
igwejay:
Please I need a detailed information about how to collect my transcript from noun. Thanks

Igwejay how far have you been able to collect your transcript
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
stinville:
I think they have embarassed
I jst saw there announcement. It ended in September 2016
It was reopened yesterday and folks have been registering. If you can still make it today. Tomorrow might be late
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
damiliano:
pls house, how do i get my transcript from noun and how to i get it sent to WES for evaluation??/

damiliano have you been able to collect or send your transcript
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
enuQ:
am unable to generate the RRR number, its given me an error message. secondly i have registered for my course already before the closure of exam registration. what happens to my registration if i don't seat for the exams this semester.am in PGD #worried #
Nothing much happens. You only miss the semester and the money for exam registration. Following semester you pay only for exam registration. Since you already know you won't be able to write the exam, go to your SC and drop them. That way your money will be refunded.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by enuQ: 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
am willing to seat for the exam but cant generate the RRR. to register for my exams,i have been glued to the system all day but yet nothing cry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hsahmed: 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
please any one with past question papers for ENT324, ENT328, ENT332, ENT330, SMS304, MGS 304. should please assist and God will bless you. hassanatahmed92@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
Any 3rd or 4th year Mass Communication students here plx /? It's important !!! Mr. Kazrem help out Sir!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
Xx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lizlait: 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
That's the same problem I encountered wen I wanted to generate remita....seems u can no longer pay into the portal.....
I was only able to pay using my previously generated rrrr, that I haven't confirmed.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stinville(m): 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
Kazrem:

It was reopened yesterday and folks have been registering. If you can still make it today. Tomorrow might be late
this is the message i get each time i try
Unable To Generate Payment Reference, Kindly Try Again Later. (Remita Error: Inactive Merchant)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lizlait: 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
reetings to the whole house.....
Wishing us success in our forthcoming exams.
DELIZLAIT BIZ WORLD
The solution to all computer services......and Tma solutions..... Course materials...all at affordable prices.....
Work with us and see and experience satisfaction......
On going bonanza
*tma solutions@ discounted prices*
Delizlaitbeth@gmail.com
Whatsapp: 07033776911
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by to9ice: 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
Kazrem:

Try this if it will work.
Replace the link of the one that shows with the edu 732. Of the course Tma has been uploaded it would show. For instance: https://tma.nou.edu.ng/DisplayQuiz.aspx?tmaid=TMA1/EDU732&MatricNumber=NOU15323590f
You then replace the edu 701 with 732 and send.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by to9ice: 10:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
Pls @kazrem can u help me replace it cos I don't know hw pls so I can do edu732 tmas. Am reli bothered. Thks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Frankmichaels: 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
lizlait:
That's the same problem I encountered wen I wanted to generate remita....seems u can no longer pay into the portal.....
I was only able to pay using my previously generated rrrr, that I haven't confirmed.

am having Desame issue, i can't generate remita . But I just discovered I already had a previous rrr of 23k which I generated some months ago, but I need to make a payment of 53k now So I want to know if at least the payment you made using the old rrr was successful and reflected in your portal .am thinking maybe because we have an already existing remita we can't generate another one else we clear up the previous rrr generated. Someone should advice me I don't want to miss exams again
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 5:45am On Oct 14, 2016
complaining in this forum wll not solve our problem I think the best thing to is that all of us weather paid ur registration or not an for the sake of others should go an start sending a complain email to the school in respect of rrr issue let everyone send like 5 mail alone so if so many of us send it an the school seen the much complained am sure they wll do something about it today today me I send mine already oooooo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 5:47am On Oct 14, 2016
use their contact in ur email an send the complain
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lizlait: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2016
TMA portal myt close anytime...
D earlier d better my people.....
For all your pending tmas,
Delizlait Biz World is the answer.....
Whatsapp:07033776911
Discount available
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:53am On Oct 14, 2016
to9ice:
Pls @kazrem can u help me replace it cos I don't know hw pls so I can do edu732 tmas. Am reli bothered. Thks
Pm me. Or call the number on my signature.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebiye55(m): 10:23am On Oct 14, 2016
[quote author=NixowL post=50163764][/quote]

PHY 208?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 14, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stinville(m): 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
Has anyone been able to generate RRR? Please let us know
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ronk3(f): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
Please any PGDE student in the house that knows the examination venue should please Post it (2nd semester). Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (1582) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.