Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3491101 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
Join Attend Vantage Study Centre (AVSC) Today For The Best Noun Tutorials @ No.45 Akobi Crescent,off Caxton Street, Ojuelegba, Surulere, Lagos or call/WhatsApp 08185025045,08119855931 For More Information...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Everwhiz(f): 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
Kazrem:

Let me start from the last question.

6. The probability is between 0 and 1. No one can guarantee its retrieval. Only the school management can say something on it.

5. Semester count simply means the number of semester you have used. e.g if you are in 300 level first semester, your semester count is 5. Hope you got that.

4. Current working link to the portal. I don't understand. Perhaps you meant how the portal is working now. Working very well except that you can view results and can't access Tma.

3. Very safe. Just generate RRR code and pay at any bank except Zenith.

2. Before the portal was upgraded, it was out. Now, no access to it.

1. Go to your Sc.
Thanks Big Bro. I really appreciate.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 9:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
Is the result accessible?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faisalcan(m): 3:45am On Mar 24, 2017
Another center should be located at Mile 2 / Festact town axis to serve other students that come from okoko/Iyanoba/Alaba, Agbara, and Badagry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 6:04am On Mar 24, 2017
gud am house
i tried nounonlindm.net and nounonline.com and none is opening. pls wats d current site that I can use to log into?
awaitin ur usual useful responses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 6:13am On Mar 24, 2017
Profandie:
gud am house
i tried nounonlindm.net and nounonline.com and none is opening. pls wats d current site that I can use to log into?
awaitin ur usual useful responses
nouonline.net
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 7:52am On Mar 24, 2017
Do i need accout no b4 i can pay in the bank? I need answer pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeskillz: 8:35am On Mar 24, 2017
Plz wen will d tma b out again,and no place to upload passport
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 2dice01: 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
hello please when registering after paying in the bank...are we to upload picture?

Because i cant see where to upload pics
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
Phiheywhy1:
Do i need accout no b4 i can pay in the bank?
I need answer pls
No. Just go with your Remita code, name and matric number
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by teenagersave: 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
.. ....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
Its nt going tru
kiss kiss
vision2050:
nouonline.net
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Profandie:
Its nt going tru
kiss kiss
use Google chrome on laptop don't use phone go to cafe.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
vision2050:
use Google chrome on laptop don't use phone go to cafe.

I use Firefox and did semester registration,it deducted d compulsory fee. I click course registration and it shows wallet balance and proceed.clickin on proceed is not responding. is it Network or what
am disturbed​, for deducting the 18000 ,is it that my semester registration has been done
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
Phiheywhy1:

I use Firefox and did semester registration,it deducted d compulsory fee. I click course registration and it shows wallet balance and proceed.clickin on proceed is not responding. is it Network or what
am disturbed​, for deducting the 18000 ,is it that my semester registration has been done
Use Chrome.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uprof(m): 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
[quote author=Kazrem post=54900844]
No. Just go with your Remita code, name and matric number

Pls any advice, I have paid money to the school portal using wema bank but the money has not reflected on my e.wallet. for the past three weeks

When I checked remital payment it keeps telling me RRR already used in the portal.. Pls what can I do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zamani60: 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
This is no runs, it is no expo neither is it a cbt practice test....i got admitted last year with a marveling result through the help of this site and its initiative, i had doubts till i saw my result......this is Direct JAMB score upgrading by "Mr. Adeniji a resigned JAMB cbt expert...tell your mates and take advantage if you also wish them well... make sure you have successfully registered for JAMB before visiting this site.....informations like this are like gold and not found anywhere. http://crackjambscore.dudaone.com

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
UncleSnr:
Use Chrome.
pl how do one know that semester registration has been done ? dat my point.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
Phiheywhy1:

Yes that's your compulsory fees. try to use chrome at midnight, u know those DAT login at that hour will reduce.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
BE WARNED, AVOID DOUBLE PALAVA. U KNOW NIGERIAN SYSTEM, MAKING EASY THINGS LOOK ARDUOUS.

WHETHER YOU HAVE SUBMITTED ALL DOCUMENTS FROM 2015 OR 2016, YOU ARE TO RESUBMIT AND REVERIFY. LOOKING FORWARD TO GOING VERY EARLY NEXT WEEK.

NO MORE QUESTIONS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
Please help a brother out.

After paying through remita today. i logged into my portal and saw this.

Please what's the cause

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by viviaqua(f): 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
@Anthonyo15
please explain further! i got this info today n i learnt the deadline is 27 march

BE WARNED, AVOID DOUBLE PALAVA. U KNOW NIGERIAN SYSTEM, MAKING EASY THINGS LOOK ARDUOUS.

WHETHER YOU HAVE SUBMITTED ALL DOCUMENTS FROM 2015 OR 2016, YOU ARE TO RESUBMIT AND REVERIFY. LOOKING FORWARD
TO GOING VERY EARLY NEXT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
TRUEPATRIOTLOVE:
Please help a brother out.

After paying through remita today. i logged into my portal and saw this.

Please what's the cause

i'm waiting for a reply
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:23am On Mar 25, 2017
viviaqua:
@Anthonyo15
please explain further! i got this info today n i learnt the deadline is 27 march

WHETHER YOU HAVE SUBMITTED ALL DOCUMENTS FROM 2015 OR 2016, YOU ARE TO RESUBMIT AND REVERIFY. LOOKING FORWARD
TO GOING VERY EARLY NEXT
THE FINAL DEADLINE IS NOW 7TH OF APRIL!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:26am On Mar 25, 2017
Join Attend Vantage Study Centre (AVSC) Today For The Best Noun Tutorials @ No.45 Akobi Crescent,off Caxton Street, Ojuelegba, Surulere, Lagos or call 08185025045,08119855931 For More Information...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:28am On Mar 25, 2017
CONFIRMED: PAYMENTS REFLECT FASTER VIA ONLINE TRANSACTION

ImpacttrustINFO can categorically confirm payment of school fees are faster via online transaction (VERVE, MASTER CARD, BANK INTERNET). Please note that you will be requested to input your Atm card details.
If Bank internet, a code will be generated and you can use Remita application to make payments by scrolling to “PAY RRR INVOICE ”

Follow this process:
STEP 1:

After each payment, go to the homepage of the site –> http://www.nouonline.net
1— Click RRR CHECK
2— Input the RRR Code
You will get a response “Transfer Successful”

STEP 2:
1—- Click Manage wallet
2—-Check E-wallet paymen t
3—-input RRR code
You will get the response

“Transaction Successful”

RECEIPTS WILL BE SENT TO YOUR MAIL REGISTERED ON THE PORTAL.

Source : Impacttrustprintsinfo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Everwhiz(f): 6:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
viviaqua:
@Anthonyo15

TO GOING VERY EARLY NEXT

please deadline for what?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
Everwhiz:

please deadline for what?
SUBMISSION OF EITHER WAEC,GCE OR NECO RESULTS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tymix54(m): 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
Official whatsapp group for students studying Pol sc in Noun

https:///1T8eIDuI1tWDsvsnnux1k8
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AmbitiousHayzee: 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hello sirs and mas. Please I just joined this thread. I am an aspiring student of NOUN, ILORIN STUDY CENTRE. But I have some questions which goes thus: *Does NOUN have a specific HEADING OR PHYSICAL CAMPUS? *Does NOUN graduates go for NYSC? *Does NOUN offer admission for JAMBITES? *Does NOUN study centres have lecturers or everything is ONLINE? *IF ONE APPLY FOR A COURSE, IS THERE ANY SELECTION METHOD? LIKE FOR INSTANCE I CHOOSE COMPUTER SCIENCE. WHAT ARE MY CHANCES. Please I need answers cos I am tired. I have been seeking admission for d past 5 years.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sebramathayas: 9:30am On Mar 26, 2017
1, course/exams has started and will continue till June , no closing date yet for course/exam
2, NOUN now has 2 website (a) nouonline.net ( b) nouedu.net. one for course and exam registration while the other is for course materials, checking of result and communication with school management.
3, Exam to start June
4, New semester start 2 weeks after exam
5, Tma will be out next week.
6, lapses in result: the final result will soon be released as the previous one was to test run the system
7, New E-learning site will soon be out and student will have the opportunity to receive facilitation from the School's lecturers via net or Skype
8, For those who can't see their name in the potal or whose payment has not reflected ,they should come to school with prof of payment so there can register manually
9, About the last exam, there is no addition of any mark , it is calculated base on exam but the school make sure no student failed any course
10, About the new portal, u must print yr course/exam immediately after registration. More to come
How to register your carryover or pending courses, you are to register yr semester as 200L after registering that, you move over and re-register yr semester as 300L and register yr new course
12, those whose portal is showing incorrect password shld come to the center
13, those who have not summited their file should do so
14, students that got admission in 2014 and 2015 should bring their letter of admission and their waec result to the school for some update. As soon as possible
15, Every center has been asked to have a site where they will communicate with students
16, Garki center now has a Facebook account, (NOUN SPECIAL STUDY CENTER NURTW GARKI II ABUJA)
this sight is highly restricted for students and student matters, a very big warning was given to all students because if anyone who post anything other than academic things will be heavily penalized, pls if you knw you won't abide by this rules don't join to avoid affecting yr graduation. However it will students to get authentic information from the management of the school and also to help to solve some problems (as u don't to come to center to drop a course, you can simply send massage there and it will be solve.
17, those from other center can join the group in other to get information but will go to their center should they have any issue.

18, FOR CONFIRMED TMA WITH SCORES 40/40 GUARANTY, ANY COURSE ANY LEVEL ANY SEMESTER VISIT OUR FB PAGE; https://www.facebook.com/nountmasolution/

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.