Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (756) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3487512 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
HURRRICANE:
Thanks sir bt which one is closer.. I am new to Ikorodu.
McCarthy, Obalende is the nearest to ikorodu
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by telvinfantasy: 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
Good evening to everyone in the house
Am new to NOUN and am thinking of applying.
Please i want to ask if schools fees are been paid in NOUN? Am sorry my question might sound awkward but i will appreciate your answers and response. God bless you all
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by joshingjosh(m): 11:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
ev4real:

Always welcome bro

When will their form be on sale..and when will it end
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
joshingjosh:

When will their form be on sale..and when will it end
Its on sale now, no deadline yet. Deadlines most times is before the commencement of an examination. Goodluck.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 11:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
telvinfantasy:
Good evening to everyone in the house
Am new to NOUN and am thinking of applying.
Please i want to ask if schools fees are been paid in NOUN? Am sorry my question might sound awkward but i will appreciate your answers and response. God bless you all
Yes, we call it compulsory fees. For every semester you must pay it.
refer to: http://nouedu.net for further clarifications.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by joshingjosh(m): 11:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
ev4real:

Its on sale now, no deadline yet. Deadlines most times is before the commencement of an examination. Goodluck.

I appreciate bro

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aminusabaru(m): 5:58am On Sep 22, 2017
pls pals,when will the issue of our old e wallet resolve? I have some balance which i will like to complete my registration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 8:01am On Sep 22, 2017
aminusabaru:
pls pals,when will the issue of our old e wallet resolve? I have some balance which i will like to complete my registration
If you mean the just completed semester then you have to be patient and follow up on the school website for when to start payment/registration.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by telvinfantasy: 8:17am On Sep 22, 2017
ev4real:

Yes, we call it compulsory fees. For every semester you must pay it.
refer to: http://nouedu.net for further clarifications.
i so much appreciate your response. Please can i have the idea of how much the money will be like? Thanks alot
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 8:21am On Sep 22, 2017
telvinfantasy:
i so much appreciate your response. Please can i have the idea of how much the money will be like? Thanks alot
http://nouedu.net/page/fees-schedule
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by telvinfantasy: 8:33am On Sep 22, 2017
UncleSnr:
http://nouedu.net/page/fees-schedule
thanks my brother God go bless you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aminusabaru(m): 8:37am On Sep 22, 2017
ev4real:

If you mean the just completed semester then you have to be patient and follow up on the school website for when to start payment/registration.

no i mean old portal balance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 9:06am On Sep 22, 2017
telvinfantasy:
Refer to the school website for further enquiries. Don't forget, course and exam examination money is not included.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 9:10am On Sep 22, 2017
aminusabaru:
no i mean old portal balance
Ohhhh, am sorry about that. I don't have any info about that. For me the best you can do is either you call somebody to help you confirm from the school ICT or you go there yourself.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by telvinfantasy: 9:11am On Sep 22, 2017
ev4real:

Refer to the school website for further enquiries.
am so grateful my brother. Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 9:22am On Sep 22, 2017
steric58:
Great Nounites, Please i will like to know the list of courses 100L Bnsc Nursing student will be taking and please can i further my master in any university in Nigeria after getting my first degree in NOUN? thanks for you help
Yes you can further to any university of your choice. As for the courses refer to http://nouedu.net/courses select your faculty, level and semester appropriately.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aminusabaru(m): 11:18am On Sep 22, 2017
ev4real:

Ohhhh, am sorry about that. I don't have any info about that. For me the best you can do is either you call somebody to help you confirm from the school ICT or you go there yourself.
thanks much

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NENigeria(m): 11:36am On Sep 22, 2017
Kazrem:

You have questions to asked, issues to resolve, you have me here for that.

kazrem is back!
Could you help with this?

I want to recommend NOUN to a friend for his Masters and I checked the website to get information regarding their requirements and I saw that they wrote the minimum CGPA for MSc in Information Technology is 2. (i.e two with a dot) and I'm not quite clear, I checked the requirements for MSc in Mass Com and it says 2/2.

Does it mean the minimum requirement for MSc in Information Technology is a CGPA of 2 points and above whether it's a third class? My friend has a third class with a CGPA of 2.2.

I earlier advised him to go for PGD in Infotech before I came across the requirements for MSc.

Thanks for your anticipated response
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by celi4ever2k5: 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
NENigeria:

What is there is the acceptable minimum class of degree which is 2. (2.2, 2.1 & 1.1) and not the required CGPA

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
NENigeria:
If his grade is third class, he would have to do PGD first.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emanus: 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nuheights:

Good evening, Kazrem! It's good to see you again, my friend!!!

Thank you for information?

When will the graduation list come out? We are expecting new list of before new semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
Emanus:

Thank you for information?

When will the graduation list come out? We are expecting a new list of before new semester?
Only God and noun senate know that. Let just keep ourselves informed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ezi39: 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
I want to do my M.Ed online. Who knows about it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DANNED(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hi guys,
I wish to study Economics. Can i be offered admission with this o'level result:
Economics C4
English C5
Maths D7
Government C6
Commerce D7.
I also have an HND in office management.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
DANNED:
Hi guys,
I wish to study Economics. Can i be offered admission with this o'level result:
Economics C4
English C5
Maths D7
Government C6
Commerce D7.
I also have an HND in office management.
No. Because, no maths. The best they can offer is Access program. Equivalent to prelim.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by simayg: 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
Is it possible for bsc holder to do Msc education to replace pgde at noun?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 23, 2017
Hi, house. I paid into my E-wallet yesterday (22nd September, 2017), but I can't see my payment reflect on my NOUN portal. Should I be worried? How does it work?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Latestnignew(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2017
Please help me out. Any nursing here shld pls tell me the requirements and I am not a registered nurse
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DANNED(m): 11:19am On Sep 23, 2017
Kazrem:

No. Because, no maths. The best they can offer is Access program. Equivalent to prelim.
Ok thanks.
But after the Access program, will I be offered full admission, or do I have present a complete o'level result.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 11:53am On Sep 23, 2017
Ribasandez:
Hi, house. I paid into my E-wallet yesterday (22nd September, 2017), but I can't see my payment reflect on my NOUN portal. Should I be worried? How does it work?
Have you tried to verify payment on the website? https://www.nouonline.net/pay_check.php

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
UncleSnr:
Have you tried to verify payment on the website? https://www.nouonline.net/pay_check.php

Thanks a lot, it worked. God bless you. Success to you!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kcboy34(m): 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
kcboy34:
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL NOUN STUDENTS.
u can now place ur orders for ur NOUN course materials for all levels, semesters, programs, departments and programs at very affordable prices and it would be delivered to your preferred location within 48hrs.....
Delivery is available Nationwide(delivery fee applies)
simply contact us @ CKE ventures @ g m a i l . com or call/WhatsApp us @ O8189O23963....
start preparing for the new semester....
God bless you.
God bless NOUN.
God bless Nigeria.
start reading for the Nov/Dec exam..... purchase your course materials at affordable price and have them delivered to your doorstep with ease.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.