Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto (25275 Views)

Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. / Truth About The Planned Demolition Of Gbagyi-Villa, In Kaduna Pics / Presidential Villa: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto by adebayosun02: 3:33am On Sep 17, 2013
habex050: pls can someone explain the real motives behind this inauguration?

My understanding of this motive is that come 2015 by the time GEJ call for the Sovereign National Conference and eventually if the entity called "NIGERIA" breaks up, the refurbished presidential villa in Sokoto state will be their seat of power. As u may know that the caliphate state has always been the HQ of the Northerners. My thought if am correct
Re: IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto by Nobody: 4:33am On Sep 17, 2013
taharqa: Olodo. Presidential Villa does not mean d building was built for or has anything to do with a President. It is just a very Fine, say Grand, Lodge and Conference Centre for VIPs (Very Important Persons)..

Ahh Bros thanks for the info.
Re: IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto by irich21(m): 5:44am On Sep 17, 2013
Excess money and too much dream, wake up to reality man, you're still sleeping.
Re: IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto by kabba7(m): 5:48am On Sep 17, 2013
habex050: pls can someone explain the real motives behind this inauguration?

I hate to say this.
The Government & people of sokoto seem closing their history books concerning chapters relating to the years of Mr Goodluck Jonathan . First it was OBJ being invited to inaugurate some very important projects now its IBB going doing for the presidential guest house while GEJ is thiee in Abuja ignored, its a very clear message they've had enough.
For those who might not fully understand WhaT am saying they should find time to research into the history of the sakwatawa's @ the Sokoto hiistory beareu in Sokoto "used to be a non fee paying facillity for accessing their history am not too sure if it still free now " Jonathan is a past tense, a no body that is the naked truht. !!
Re: IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto by Ribaman(m): 6:10am On Sep 17, 2013
They shared states and LGAS to themselves up North, but forgot to share common sense and basic western education amongst themselves.
This project is being funded by Oil allocation?!?!?!?
Re: IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto by ChrisGnarly: 6:22am On Sep 17, 2013
thank God d notherners ar preparing f 2014, who knows? hop other group that want to get out of this forced marriage will folow suit!
Re: IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:43am On Sep 17, 2013
Channel this money into ASUU
Re: IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 17, 2013
lokzie: Does Sokoto state generate N610m quarterly? I mean independent of the 'national' cake
4 where? Sokoto is a dry land. That's where I served. The only company they have is sokoto cement, with very little production. They only produce cement 4 their state. Sokoto solely relies on Federal Allocation.
Re: IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto by Blazinraj01(f): 7:21am On Sep 17, 2013
Interesting.
Re: IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto by Wolef7(m): 7:53am On Sep 17, 2013
ucyoma: Another presidential. Villa!!! wen we hv millions of unemployed graduates dat cud b gainfully. employed if d huge amount were used 2 build industries?? l'll continue 2 say it, wat we nid is a ''J.J Rawlings'' in naija dt will flush d whole old fools who call themselves. politicians
You meant polithievesians?
That amount is enough to change the story of that state.
Re: IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto by kabba7(m): 7:59am On Sep 17, 2013
ajayitp04: 4 where? Sokoto is a dry land. That's where I served. The only company they have is sokoto cement, with very little production. They only produce cement 4 their state. Sokoto solely relies on Federal Allocation.

Is that soooo? I tell U̶̲̥̅̊ your service period was a wasted time in your life if U̶̲̥̅̊ truely did .
Re: IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto by gratiaeo(m): 8:00am On Sep 17, 2013
Akanbiakanni: This is a clear signal that Egbere will soon be ousted any moment from now. Abi presidential villa for what in Sokoto? Anyway, if this will put an end to this peper yam wey don scatter for Nigeria which is caused by Egbere,so be it. They want to start administration from there. It's a welcome development.
They? Which people bros?
Re: IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto by naptu2: 8:09am On Sep 17, 2013
Lagos does not have a presidential lodge because there are two state houses in Lagos (State House Marina and State House Dodan Barracks).
Re: IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 17, 2013
Akanbiakanni: This is a clear signal that Egbere will soon be ousted any moment from now. Abi presidential villa for what in Sokoto? Anyway, if this will put an end to this peper yam wey don scatter for Nigeria which is caused by Egbere,so be it. They want to start administration from there. It's a welcome development.

Be careful of what you wished for, If you think Jonathan can be ousted then you must be living in the dark ages. The Northerners knows the repercussion of ousting Jonathan thats why they are fighting tooth and nail to make sure he doesn't contest 2015. Ousting him will erupt to a civil war which Nigeria can't afford at this moment.
Re: IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto by Thetruthsayer: 8:15am On Sep 17, 2013
[right][/right] lets speak the truth: he is just decieving u ppl ni grin
Re: IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto by Ferdinandu(m): 8:15am On Sep 17, 2013
somebody tell that dunce in sokoto state govt house that because there is no oil in his state will make him not to know that oil doesn't flow forever.He should make judicious use of that money.He only knows how to waste,he doesn't know how to generate
Re: IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto by emmasege: 8:20am On Sep 17, 2013
The question that came to my mind when i saw the announcement on NTA that IBB would be commissioning the project was "Is the C-in-C still in charge of this country or are those days gone when Governors irrespective of their political affiliations would go out of their way to ensure that the sitting President (not ex-President) commissions their projects?. The utmost disrespect being meted out at the nation's number 1 even among the political class is unprecedented, and this says a lot for he who has ears to hear. GEJ, those who asked you to continue dancing with an assurance that they are watching your back are only fooling you, before long you will realize it's only u alone that remains out there.
Re: IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto by seangy4konji: 8:31am On Sep 17, 2013
Banner bat?
otijah: u ar banned for 2 years
Re: IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto by seangy4konji: 8:34am On Sep 17, 2013
How many of us un employed will dis villas create jobs fornaija is a senseless place a swear...deh r spending money on road,villas and all so as to thief money.wot happened to job creationss and industries to help us youth?we r just reading them all on nairaland and on news papers...no be so oooo...e jo n be LORUN
Re: IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto by MrMac10(m): 9:06am On Sep 17, 2013
One of the Greatest Nigerians to have ever Lived
Re: IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto by IdokoJunior(m): 9:17am On Sep 17, 2013
Even if Presidential villa is built in SOkoto, most of d state in Nigeria has Presidential Lodge lik we av Enugu State Presidential Hotel among other.Our Vocal point is dat Mr President ar talkin of S.N.C.soverign National Conference.The North ar alwys ahead any ethnics in simply, becos of leadership vision&foresight.
Re: IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto by tucee31: 9:21am On Sep 17, 2013
The northerners are just trying to proove dat dey r independent. Maybe "if" dey win in 2015, their presidential villa will be based in Sokoto and not Abuja!
#smh
Re: IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto by victorblac(m): 9:24am On Sep 17, 2013
Tolexander:

orisun
Is this a plan to divide the country with Sokoto as the Capital?
Re: IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 17, 2013
solopumpy227: I might be wrong though, I believe inviting IBB (an Ex-President) instead of the sitting GEJ to commission a Presidential Villa is symbolic...2015

Sorry, IBB and all concerned, are wasting their time!
Re: IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto by titilayo02: 9:43am On Sep 17, 2013
Sageez: new pdp presidental vila, watz it for? I see no need for such or r dy planing to divid d country? Mayb dy r preparing for ETT. Abeg oga seun no ban me, na joke, but i serious. Lolz!!!
na tru talk be that. shocked
Sageez: new pdp presidental vila, watz it for? I see no need for such or r dy planing to divid d country? Mayb dy r preparing for ETT. Abeg oga seun no ban me, na joke, but i serious. Lolz!!!
na tru talk be that.
Re: IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto by Twist4u: 9:47am On Sep 17, 2013
oh this northern leaders with another waste of fund.how many times will a president visit these villa.still waiting 4 d time when northern youth will realise that their high illitracy,poverty n negative judgment on national issues was a creative design from their leaders n standup against the tide.
Re: IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto by olympio(m): 9:57am On Sep 17, 2013
[quote author=Tolexander]

orisun
[/quote
If I hia useless leader
Re: IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto by PStacks(m): 10:05am On Sep 17, 2013
And this is still one of the G-7 Governors with Amechi. And you tell me this people don't know what they are doing..

Aliyu Wamako
Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso..

If these 2 alone forms a coalition, there's every possiblity that they would win against all odds, not to talk of

Murtala Nyako
Babangida Aliyu.

These are people that really matter, Governor of Kwara is the one I really don't know and can't comment on him like that,

But the Badooo himself. Rt. Hon. Rotimi Chubuike Amechi... (His Excellency)..

This was what Ice Prince Zamani was saying when he said "I'm with the best team, how can I loose".

They might be just 7, but better a 7 with purpose than 18 without purpose.

Go and watch that Movie "300". Old Rome. 300 Soldiers fought and fought well over one or 2 Battalion of Army.

Those soldiers knew e was not going to be easy, but there still took on the battle.

I really salute their courage.
I salute their Resilience.
I salute their distinctions and distinguishment from the park.
I salute their Indulgence to be different.

I know these Governors would go down Champions of Democracy in the History books of this country.

#Amechi4Mankind
Re: IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto by Lamasta(m): 10:17am On Sep 17, 2013
All Is Well in the North.......
Re: IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto by peromosele: 10:35am On Sep 17, 2013
I guess there should be one precidential villa in warri deta state.
Re: IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto by kabarka(m): 10:42am On Sep 17, 2013
They have just commissioned their FCT.
Re: IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto by topazjosh(m): 10:47am On Sep 17, 2013
Promhize: Waste.

I was about to say that but after readint the whole news,I realised roads were bn commisioned,heard that of hospital and most important IPP 38 MW,tell me sir how many state govt plans to build por already embark on such project.
Abi no b uduaghan dey commision one yeye govt house with oldschool architectural design.
Therefore him still dey try,I rest my case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP / Buhari Ruling Nigeria With Medieval Mindset, Says Prof Utomi / Abuja: Police Begin Counter Terrorism Operation After US Warning Of Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.