Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Sleeping Unclothed, It's Spiritual Implications - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sleeping Unclothed, It's Spiritual Implications (5951 Views)

Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? / Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency / 4 Naija Ladies, Looking For Husband In Chuch Forced To Strip unclothed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleeping Unclothed, It's Spiritual Implications by Sirniyeh(m): 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
It is indeed very expedient to educate the general public to desist from patronising the selfmade prophets who trade on their ignorance for deliverance gimniks. Could you ever imagine that some influences militating against your progress in life emanated from your ignorant style of sleeping na.ked?
Yes, many can never imagine it due end time theology of tithe and prosperity!
The most stupid aspect of it is that, those selfmade prophets will be telling you to pray against your family enemies as the cause of your dilemna.
The goodnews is that, as many who sleep nak.ed in the night mostly have frightening dreams. Though sounds incredible but spiritual understanding as a result of spiritual journey embarked upon made us discover that sleeping na.ked, and mostly facing the ceiling unclad particularly females, attracts the unseen ministring spirit to overshadow them.
Many people do experience that when they sleep, they feel a shadow lying on them. This is true and more rampant in the local areas where more people around that place keep ritual stuffs in their wardrobes.
The secret remains that when you leave in an environment where a lot of people keep black JUJU like OSOLE in their houses, the spirit of the juju goes out in the midnight to haunt the innocent souls and nightmare becomes its nemesis.
My dear, it is good to pray at night but make sure you clothe yourself, as part of spiritual law.
Our nak.edness has a spiritual interconnection with the forces in the thin air. While the body is asleep, the spirit is busy communicating with the unseen forces. Thats why you need to immunise you spirit. Well, if you are fortunate to see with your naked eyes the spiritual activities in the thin air, you will live by the spiritual laws.
A lot of negative influences that challenge our survival mostly gained access to our lives via our ignorance and mostly while we asleep.
Dont be deceived that your mother or step mother is the enemy behind your dilemna. What mostly brings setback is our lost of consciousness with the ministring spirits in the thin air because they are bound to make or mar our destinies. Pls Renew your mind.
The goodnews to you is that, "with salt and ordinary water you can get rid of all negative influences that bring badluck, without ritual.
The goal of this thread is to innovate the mind of our people to cultivate the habit of sleeping with body covered as their nake.dness attract negative influences.
May God bless you all.
All suggestions are welcome
Re: Sleeping Unclothed, It's Spiritual Implications by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2013
Too Long angry
Re: Sleeping Unclothed, It's Spiritual Implications by Joel3(m): 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2013
good one bro. you have gone far in spirituality. me think i am already familiar with all this things up there. nightmare is cost by the spiritual forces at that particular area. that's why its advice to deceased from poverty region like swaps and getto. people living there can testify. and hardly progress. what caught my attention to this thread was the naked sleep. i know how to command prayers myself. thanks though.
Re: Sleeping Unclothed, It's Spiritual Implications by Sirniyeh(m): 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2013
Joel.:
good one bro. you have gone far in spirituality. me think i am already familiar with all this things up there. nightmare is cost by the spiritual forces at that particular area. that's why its advice to deceased from poverty region like swaps and getto. people living there can testify. and hardly progress. what caught my attention to this thread was the naked sleep. i know how to command prayers myself. thanks though.
kudos to your understanding. But for the sake of novice, encourage the Mod to transfer this to FRONTPAGE
Re: Sleeping Unclothed, It's Spiritual Implications by Joel3(m): 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
front page.
Re: Sleeping Unclothed, It's Spiritual Implications by mcfynest(m): 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
pls what do you mean by unclad.....like pulling off everything.....plsbe specific.... what of guys that slip with boxers
Re: Sleeping Unclothed, It's Spiritual Implications by olisehcom(f): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
hmm.True.
Wat abt girls dat sleep in undies only?
Re: Sleeping Unclothed, It's Spiritual Implications by Sirniyeh(m): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2013
mcfynest: pls what do you mean by unclad.....like pulling off everything.....plsbe specific.... what of guys that slip with boxers
Actually total pull off is even dangerous naturally not to talk of spiritually. Imagine, some armed robbers stormed a flat. They met the woman on her bed totally pull off and that enticed them to rape her. You should understand.
But for male with boxer, it is still adviseable to get wrapper to coverup.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping Unclothed, It's Spiritual Implications by Sirniyeh(m): 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2013
oliseh.com:
hmm.True.
Wat abt girls dat sleep in undies only?
lets be specific
only pant at night is unspeakof. There are some night gowns that are adviseable. Protect yourself. Exposing your nake.dness at midnight is tantamount to exposing your destiny for spiritual haunt
Re: Sleeping Unclothed, It's Spiritual Implications by tobechi20(m): 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2013
Superstition

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping Unclothed, It's Spiritual Implications by Chaleeee: 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2013
Where is all these shit coming from? Anything good thing that gets to Nigeria automatically becomes polluted. Where in the bible did it say peeople can't sleep nak.ed? cry

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping Unclothed, It's Spiritual Implications by Joel3(m): 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
girls complete naked calls for alarming. it all depends on your terrine. when those your neighboring demons find their way into your room. consider banging. most especially those male witch hunting demons. and their jobs and duty is to sleep with any girls in there dreams. they keep changing girls every night using someone else face to do it in their sleep. roof is not a barrier for them, they can see through the roof and watch while sleeping.
Re: Sleeping Unclothed, It's Spiritual Implications by tobechi20(m): 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2013
How can a spirit sleep with physical body
Re: Sleeping Unclothed, It's Spiritual Implications by Joel3(m): 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
tobechi20: How can a spirit sleep with physical body
it happens in the spiritual not physical. but one can testify to it after you found fluid down there. it reveal itself in the dream though. everybody has a spirit. but not all spirit are conscious. the weak ones are been taking for a ride. after blind fording with spell and enchantment. they manipulate the victim spiritual side.
Re: Sleeping Unclothed, It's Spiritual Implications by Sirniyeh(m): 6:40am On Sep 17, 2013
Chaleeee: Where is all these shit coming from? Anything good thing that gets to Nigeria automatically becomes polluted. Where in the bible did it say peeople can't sleep nak.ed? cry
I cant blame you because of your ignorance. How did you come about your bible? Is it not a compilation of human encounters on earth? After the bible completed, have mankind never experienced more that are not written in the bible?
Dont be deceived by your bible. Spiritual understanding is not limited to bible.
Demons are called ministring spirits and they roam about unclad. You might not understand because you have shallow knowledge about it.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping Unclothed, It's Spiritual Implications by Godownchild(f): 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
Re: Sleeping Unclothed, It's Spiritual Implications by Joel3(m): 8:48am On Apr 19, 2015
Godownchild:

@ op you said you can use salt and water to rid of badluck? Is it a good thing, is it spiritually right in the eyesof God as a christain?
salt itself is a powerful substance or object in spiritual word.

although we eat it but many don't know we can tap from it natural healing power. although some use it negatively to cast spells to others.

salt is in the Bible I think it was use for healing inside bible. also I water. beside the Christian holy water is simply salt and water.
Re: Sleeping Unclothed, It's Spiritual Implications by Pavore9: 9:36am On Apr 19, 2015
Reading.....
Re: Sleeping Unclothed, It's Spiritual Implications by charlsecy(m): 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
@Op,
How can salt be used to cast out negative influences?
Re: Sleeping Unclothed, It's Spiritual Implications by OShepherd: 9:48pm On May 12, 2018
Sirniyeh:
It is indeed very expedient to educate the general public to desist from patronising the selfmade prophets who trade on their ignorance for deliverance gimniks. Could you ever imagine that some influences militating against your progress in life emanated from your ignorant style of sleeping na.ked?
Yes, many can never imagine it due end time theology of tithe and prosperity!
The most stupid aspect of it is that, those selfmade prophets will be telling you to pray against your family enemies as the cause of your dilemna.
The goodnews is that, as many who sleep nak.ed in the night mostly have frightening dreams. Though sounds incredible but spiritual understanding as a result of spiritual journey embarked upon made us discover that sleeping na.ked, and mostly facing the ceiling unclad particularly females, attracts the unseen ministring spirit to overshadow them.
Many people do experience that when they sleep, they feel a shadow lying on them. This is true and more rampant in the local areas where more people around that place keep ritual stuffs in their wardrobes.
The secret remains that when you leave in an environment where a lot of people keep black JUJU like OSOLE in their houses, the spirit of the juju goes out in the midnight to haunt the innocent souls and nightmare becomes its nemesis.
My dear, it is good to pray at night but make sure you clothe yourself, as part of spiritual law.
Our nak.edness has a spiritual interconnection with the forces in the thin air. While the body is asleep, the spirit is busy communicating with the unseen forces. Thats why you need to immunise you spirit. Well, if you are fortunate to see with your naked eyes the spiritual activities in the thin air, you will live by the spiritual laws.
A lot of negative influences that challenge our survival mostly gained access to our lives via our ignorance and mostly while we asleep.
Dont be deceived that your mother or step mother is the enemy behind your dilemna. What mostly brings setback is our lost of consciousness with the ministring spirits in the thin air because they are bound to make or mar our destinies. Pls Renew your mind.
The goodnews to you is that, "with salt and ordinary water you can get rid of all negative influences that bring badluck, without ritual.
The goal of this thread is to innovate the mind of our people to cultivate the habit of sleeping with body covered as their nake.dness attract negative influences.
May God bless you all.
All suggestions are welcome
100% correct!!!
Re: Sleeping Unclothed, It's Spiritual Implications by Freegift75: 10:03am On Feb 23, 2019
This is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

Some environments are spiritually possessed with all manner of badluck.

��������

(1) (Reply)

The Photo Of The Bleeding Statue Of Jesus Christ In Warri / Fertility Expert: 'I Can Clone A Human Being' / Are Bible Characters Real Or Fictitious?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.