Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike (18411 Views)

FG Can't Meet With ASUU Demands - Okonjo-Iweala / FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee / FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike by jhidey08(m): 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
timwezzb: I only want to here 4 words which is "ASUU STRIKE CALL OFF"
r u sure u're an undergraduate

1 Like

Re: FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike by tlaret24(m): 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
make e no be say
i no talk........
Re: FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike by Dpeacemaker101: 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
Nice move by FG and ASUU, please help the student to go back to school.
Re: FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
Yomieluv: they should end this on time,girls for my area just dey carry belle anyhow......

grin grin grin Na you dey giv dem de belle? grin
Re: FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike by Layolaw(f): 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
please God let something reasonable come out of it oooo,
Re: FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike by olaezebala: 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2013
Baba do wonder oooo, tete do wonder
Re: FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike by Coolboi05(m): 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
Dis aint a news..."ASUU HAS CALLED OFF STRIKE,URGE STUDENT TO GO BACK TO SKUWL IMMEDIATELY" na wetn i wan hear...nt dis meETinG..
Re: FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike by AAlozie(m): 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
Abeg they should wait until December o! I'm still making my cool 2k daily.
Re: FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike by cheesome(m): 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
Nomski0: How's this one news to us Neither of them cares about the well being of Nigerian students. If they did, it wouldnt take these jerks this long to sit and resolve their differences.....if i curse my country now, they'll say i'm not patriotic. What's there to be patriotic about
Re: FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike by babakol(m): 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2013
ok
Re: FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike by nonsookongwu(m): 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2013
my problem with this ASUU Pple is that they are so overprotective of their students that they lost focus of what they want. its also these ASUU Pple that lecture part-time in private uni and those outside the country.......yet they are fighting for earned allowances.
Re: FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike by Gwammen(m): 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
I only pray for the negotiation to be fruitful this time around.
Re: FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2013

GBAGUAN!!!!!!!

ASUU/Fg una don hear..

grin grin

God help us dis tym pls
Re: FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike by Didi5(m): 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
Nomski0: How's this one news to us Neither of them cares about the well being of Nigerian students. If they did, it wouldnt take these jerks this long to sit and resolve their differences.....if i curse my country now, they'll say i'm not patriotic. What's there to be patriotic about
well said
Re: FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike by otokx(m): 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
The work no pay has been evoked in most universities as August salary is not yet paid. The strike may end in October - my two kobo.
Re: FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike by skyscraperTM(m): 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
i'm tired of hearing too much grammer; all i want is the strike called-off. period! it's no longer funny.
Re: FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike by stolaonipekun: 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
the party concern need phyciatry test walahi including mr presi
Re: FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike by Krisddon: 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
They may soon call off the strike to make it look as if Wike is serious or committed to his work. Also for him to retain the position of senior minister, now it will be said that Madam Ruka was just there as a mere figure head and the call off will be attributed to Wike's effort. Reward for antagonizing Amaechi! GEJ, i sabi the game small oh.

1 Like

Re: FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike by okeke2: 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
nigeria is fu..cked up
in fact nigeria is not a country
its HELL ON EARTH
JONATHAN IS D DEVIL
FG ARE THE DEMONS
WE R D FALLEN SOULS
ITS EVEN WORSE THAN ARKHAM CITY
NOW I BELIEVE BLACKS AND AFRICA WHERE CURSED BY GOD
Re: FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike by bodee(m): 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
You should be courageous enough to slap your pry/sec English Lang teachers;yea, it's normal!
Re: FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2013
I hope something good comes out of this.
Re: FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike by okeke2: 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2013
AM GONNA HAVE TO CUT THE TOUNGE OUT OF YOUR HEAD...BOY!!
Re: FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike by okeke2: 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2013
AM GONNA HAVE TO CUT THE TOUNGE OUT OF YOUR HEAD...BOI!!
Re: FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike by mustaphagreens(m): 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
ok..we've heard,what next-a meeting and after that probably another and another and another,then comes PDP re-splitting, PDP post-convention dinner next a Reconciliation party all from the nation's pocket yet government claims it hasn't enough money to meet with ASUU's demands,keeps asking for more time while innocent students are left at home to suffer? Why? Why,because government cares no longer about the future of the young generation(they don't even have the decency to deny that,do they?) and maybe little about our educational sector(which i'm not even sure of),many students have died as result of crimes resulting from idleness,some others died of fire accident(which took the life of a ksu student) and road accidents,when will government stop playing pool with our education,when will education be recognised as a top priority in this country,finally when will the strike be called off? God save Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike by MrBenghazi(m): 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
ASUU MEMBERS SHOULD STOP DECIEVING US ABOUT LACK OF GOVT INVESTMENT IN EDUCATION SECTOR. ALL THERE ARE INTERESTED, IS ABOUT THEIR SELFISH DEMAND{allowance}...NO TRADE UNION IN THIS COUNTRY HAVE GOTTEN ALL THEIR DEMAND.
Re: FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike by okeke2: 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
mustaphagreens: ok..we've heard,what next-a meeting and after that probably another and another and another,then comes PDP re-splitting, PDP post-convention dinner next a Reconciliation party all from the nation's pocket yet government claims it hasn't enough money to meet with ASUU's demands,keeps asking for more time while innocent students are left at home to suffer? Why? Why,because government cares no longer about the future of the young generation(they don't even have the decency to deny that,do they?) and maybe little about our educational sector(which i'm not even sure of),many students have died as result of crimes resulting from idleness,some others died of fire accident(which took the life of a ksu student) and road accidents,when will government stop playing pool with our education,when will education be recognised as a top priority in this country,finally when will the strike be called off? God save Nigeria!
nice little speech son, IF EVERY SINGLE STUDENT IN UNILAG WERE KILLED OR BOMED BY TERRORIST
FG WILL NEVA GIVE A FU..CK SOME WILL EVEN B HAPPY
GOD WONT HELP US UNLESS WE HELP OURSELVES
FOR 53 FUC..KIN YRS WE HAVNT DONE SH.IT
RIP NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike by okeke2: 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
mustaphagreens: ok..we've heard,what next-a meeting and after that probably another and another and another,then comes PDP re-splitting, PDP post-convention dinner next a Reconciliation party all from the nation's pocket yet government claims it hasn't enough money to meet with ASUU's demands,keeps asking for more time while innocent students are left at home to suffer? Why? Why,because government cares no longer about the future of the young generation(they don't even have the decency to deny that,do they?) and maybe little about our educational sector(which i'm not even sure of),many students have died as result of crimes resulting from idleness,some others died of fire accident(which took the life of a ksu student) and road accidents,when will government stop playing pool with our education,when will education be recognised as a top priority in this country,finally when will the strike be called off? God save Nigeria!
nice little speech son, IF EVERY SINGLE STUDENT IN UNILAG WERE KILLED OR BOMED BY TERRORIST
FG WILL NEVA GIVE A FU..CK SOME WILL EVEN B HAPPY
GOD WONT HELP US UNLESS WE HELP OURSELVES
FOR 53 FUC..KIN YRS WE HAVNT DONE SH.IT
RIP NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike by pelhurmy(m): 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
all we need is ACTION not WORDS.....ASUU,am tayad mehn
Re: FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike by lakesguy(m): 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
Al same stories over and over again' smtyms I just wished am neva a citizen of diz failed country' goodluck shld know no vote wil come frm any nigerian student in 2015' the f*uckin strike iz almost rippin my soul apart' D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ should sha finish wiv their unending negotiation and kal us bk' xo fuckin tired of sittin @home!
Re: FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
ebsuguy: still reading but wait.....I will say it....First to comment

HEY BOSS cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin CONGRATES ON YOUE FIRST DU COMMENTER

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun School Where Pupils Learn Under Mango Tree Despite N30M Allocation / Nigeria Orders Teaching Of History As Standalone Subject / Differences Btw Nigeria's Major Ethnic Groups ( Hausa, Igbo & Yoruba)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.