Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Rap Songs Suggestion Please - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Songs Suggestion Please (1632 Views)

10 Hottest African Rap Songs Of 2015 So Far / Recommend Rap Songs / Where To Download Nigeria Gospel Rap Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rap Songs Suggestion Please by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 17, 2013
Recently found out I have a thing for rap songs, but now, the ish is, I dont know what and what not to download.
To this end, would like to get hints on rap songs' titles that fall into the category of: All I do is Win,
Eminem's Im not afraid, BOB's Airplane, Jay Z's Forever young, Sean Paul's She Doesnt Mind.
I mean, danceable raps, or at worset noddable rap, if u get my gist.
Thanks in anticipation of positive response, Your's Sincerely, 9HG.
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 17, 2013
get mercy, clique by big sean jay z and kanye, rack city by tyga will look for more

1 Like

Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 17, 2013
hey I asked if you on fb? or whatsapp? btw can you sing? like sing really well?
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 17, 2013
robian1: hey I asked if you on fb? or whatsapp? btw can you sing? like sing really well?
i used to sing bt nw no, i hav lost my voice. As per the facebk thing, hmmm, not now please. smiley
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 17, 2013
robian1: get mercy, clique by big sean jay z and kanye, rack city by tyga will look for more
thanksss, will dig em out.
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 17, 2013
You are gay
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 17, 2013
god_of_music: You are gay
if you're talking to me, then yeah I am
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2013
^ he was probably referring to the obvious OP. Lol

Anyway, get Eminem's Recovery album. I love most of the songs there. Kinda old. But still love it.

And Wale's The Gifted album too.
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 17, 2013
It's 14 years in a cage if you are caught bro! STOP THAT INSANE ACT!!!
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 17, 2013
God of music yet u havent contributed anytn to this thread, wonder wot sort of god u are.
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 17, 2013
masonkz:
Anyway, get Eminem's Recovery album. I love most of the songs there. Kinda old. But still love it.

And Wale's The Gifted album too.
thnkss
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 17, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay: God of music yet u havent contributed anytn to this thread, wonder wot sort of god u are.
Download Pheel ft Vector-Popular

And

Drake ft 2chains and Big sean-All me
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by bolaino(m): 8:43am On Sep 17, 2013
I hope u know that rap music is homophobic? But if u really want to listen to rap, u could listen to more conscious rap, like that of common, lupe fiasco, kendrick lemar, mos def.
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by bolaino(m): 8:45am On Sep 17, 2013
god_of_music: Download Pheel ft Vector-Popular

And

Drake ft 2chains and Big sean-All me
I love that song, all me.
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 17, 2013
bolaino: I love that song, all me.
Yeah it's classic
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 17, 2013
2pacs's hit em up and ghetto gospel ft elton john
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2013
Oh yea I forgot..Kendrick Lamar of course. Only one I could think of right now is "Swimming Pools"

And you can also listen to Psy's Gangnam Style. All na rap grin grin
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
You v all bin useful. #downloading
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by decepticos(m): 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
u could try this

Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2013
Mercy is dull jor.
I enjoied 'all me' a little.
I prefer hiphop/rap 2geda
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by decepticos(m): 12:39am On Sep 23, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay: Mercy is dull jor.
I enjoied 'all me' a little.
I prefer hiphop/rap 2geda
sorry pls try making d bolded clearer.
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by Pdizzle(m): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
Get kendrick lamar's album 'good kid maad city', j.cole's album 'born sinner'
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
Listen to the "watch the throne" album. I could listen to it all day.
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by 50calibre(m): 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
adaobi123: Listen to the "watch the throne" album. I could listen to it all day.

So you listen to rap? If your mum or dad catches you listening to that kind of music, you'd be in trouble grin

You should be listening to miley Cyrus or 1direction. grin
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
50calibre:

So you listen to rap? If your mum or dad catches you listening to that kind of music, you'd be in trouble grin

You should be listening to miley Cyrus or 1direction. grin

Lol. I like some rap songs. My parents listen to rap but in a jokey way. grin They don't mind what I listen to.

Uggghhh, are you for real ? Those are the sort of people I HATE.
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by 50calibre(m): 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2013
adaobi123:

Lol. I like some rap songs. My parents listen to rap but in a jokey way. grin They don't mind what I listen to.

Uggghhh, are you for real ? Those are the sort of people I HATE.

They how do they feel hearing words like bit*h, nigga, pus*y bla bla bla.

Watch the thrown in filled with words like that.

So you don't like 1D, I thought you were one of their screaming fans who wait hours on the road to see them?
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
50calibre:

They how do they feel hearing words like bit*h, nigga, pus*y bla bla bla.

Watch the thrown is filled with words like that.

So you don't like 1D, I thought you were one of their screaming fans who wait hours on the road to see them?

Lool, okay my mum aint keen on those words but my dad is more relaxed. grin

Is that a joke ? undecided
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by 50calibre(m): 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
adaobi123:

Lool, okay my mum aint keen on those words but my dad is more relaxed. grin

Is that a joke ? undecided

C'mon drop the act, most girls below 25 are fixated about 1D, some just aren't open about it, It's more like their guilty pleasure.

So we we both know you love 1D guys, especially the player one with puffy hair, Harry. C'mon admit your love for those guys, I know in a secret corner of your room, you keep their pics. grin
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by Nomski0(f): 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
If you really want to get hooked on rap music- really good rap music with killer lyrics, you've got to go back in time@Op, to the days of east coast-west coast feud(BIG VS 2PAC, or Nas-Jayz, Gunit/D12-Murder inc feuds. Or albums of IceT, snoop dogg, Ll cool j, P.diddy etc. That was rap at its peak. These days, all these rappers hardly satisfy rap fans.
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
50calibre:

C'mon drop the act, most girls below 25 are fixated about 1D, some just aren't open about it, It's more like their guilty pleasure.

So we we both know you love 1D guys, especially the player one with puffy hair, Harry. C'mon admit your love for those guys, I know in a secret corner of your room, you keep their pics. grin

Omg lol. I'm being real. I never liked them and I never will. Not all girls are crazy about them. angry

This made me loool

1 Like

Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by 50calibre(m): 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nomski0: If you really want to get hooked on rap music- really good rap music with killer lyrics, you've got to go back in time@Op, to the days of east coast-west coast feud(BIG VS 2PAC, or Nas-Jayz, Gunit/D12-Murder inc feuds. Or albums of IceT, snoop dogg, Ll cool j, P.diddy etc. That was rap at its peak. These days, all these rappers hardly satisfy rap fans.

True talk! Unfortunately, now it's all about money. Most of the old school rappers made nothing from it.
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by 50calibre(m): 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
adaobi123:

Omg lol. I'm being real. I never liked them and I never will. Not all girls are crazy about them. angry

This made me loool

So you are trying to tell me if you come in contact with one of those guys, you won't start hyperventilating or crying?

Those guys got charm you know, I've seen those guys pull some big fishes, people way older than them, even celebrities, so why not you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats Your Favorite Christmas Song Ever? / Doctor Dolor Entertainment Signs New Artist "Teni" / [music] AK Gunshot – Oro Kanka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.