Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Rap Songs Suggestion Please - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Songs Suggestion Please (1644 Views)

10 Hottest African Rap Songs Of 2015 So Far / Recommend Rap Songs / Where To Download Nigeria Gospel Rap Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
50calibre:

So you are trying to tell me if you come in contact with one of those guys, you won't start hyperventilating or crying?

Those guys got charm you know, I've seen those guys pull some big fishes, people way older than them, even celebrities, so why not you?

Please I have some decency you know. Why would I cry overr some people who do not know me ? Am I a loser ?!?!

Yeah, I know. Thats how harry pulled Caroline flack, shes like in her 30s and he was only like 19.
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hmmm.
Get skelewu by davido cheesy
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by Mynd44: 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2013
oh.dude:
Hmmm.
Get skelewu by davido cheesy
How is this a rap song?
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by 50calibre(m): 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
adaobi123:

Please I have some deceny you know. I would I cry overr some people who do not know me ? Am I a loser ?!?!

Yeah, I know. Thats how harry pulled Caroline flack, shes like in her 30s and he was only like 19.

Crazy!! That harry guy is a champ, i hate those guys, my ears keeps getting assaulted with childish music, everytime, everywhere.

So is there a celebrity living or dead that would leave you star-struck?
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
50calibre:

Crazy!! That harry guy is a champ, i hate those guys, my ears keeps getting assaulted with childish music, everytime, everywhere.

So is there a celebrity living or dead that would leave you star-struck?

Not really......I only listen to their music, I'm not like those mad girls who camp out all night just to see a glimpse of someone.
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by 50calibre(m): 11:46pm On Sep 24, 2013
adaobi123:

Not really......I only listen to their music, I'm not like those mad girls who camp out all night just to see a glimpse of someone.

Lol very well then!
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 25, 2013
50 and Ada; this is a rap suggestion thread not a Love chat room.....BE WARNED or as the god_of_music i'm gonna strike you with thunder! NOTE:i ain't friends with the goddess_of_love

*keeps straight face*
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by philfearon(m): 10:41am On Sep 25, 2013
This is my list(that is if you dont have them already)...
Above The law-eminem ft Royce da 59
Living Proof-Eminem ft Royce da 59

Echo-Eminem ft Liz Rodriguez&Royce da 59
Go to Sleep Bi.t.c.h-Eminem ft D.m.x
Underground-Eminem
Hello-Eminem
Lay low-Snoop Dogg
Big Poppa-B.I.G
One More Chance-B.I.G
One Mic-Nas
Numb Core-Linkin Park ft Jay z

Get Up-50 Cent
Cinderalla Man-Eminem
Berzerk-Eminem
Insane-Eminem
Medicine Ball-Eminem
You dont Know-Eminem ft G-unit
Disco inferno-50 cent
Rich Forever-Rick Ross ft John Legend
The Motors-Drake
Shake Senora-Pitbull ft T-pain,Sean Paul..
Red Nation-The Game ft Lil Wayne

Party Up-D.M.X
We right here-D.M.X
Who we be-D.M.X
Clap Back-D.M.X
Regulate-Warren G
Hypnotize-B.I.G
Stay Way Out-Mase
All i ever wanted-Mase
Get Ready-Mase
California Love-Tupac ft Dr.Dre
Still Dre-Dr.Dre
Letter to my Unborn-Tupac

These are the ones i can remember now...hope u enjoy with them...
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by mindtricks: 9:48am On Sep 28, 2013
Nomski0: If you really want to get hooked on rap music- really good rap music with killer lyrics, you've got to go back in time@Op, to the days of east coast-west coast feud(BIG VS 2PAC, or Nas-Jayz, Gunit/D12-Murder inc feuds. Or albums of IceT, snoop dogg, Ll cool j, P.diddy etc. That was rap at its peak. These days, all these rappers hardly satisfy rap fans.
Hard to believe this's coming from a female. Truth, 'hiphop is dead'.
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by Nomski0(f): 10:07am On Sep 28, 2013
mindtricks: Hard to believe this's coming from a female. Truth, 'hiphop is dead'.
Thats the gospel truth.

I dont bother about rap music, these days. Only a feud springing up will get me interested.

1 Like

Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
Nomski0:
Thats the gospel truth.

I dont bother about rap music, these days. Only a feud springing up will get me interested.
He was wrong, Hip Hop isn't dead...it's getting mordernized in a wrong route maybe.
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by jibsai(m): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
Pls keep downloadin #konaje herE>>> http:///el66f9X5zA. Lyrics: JiBsAi – Konaje ft. JayRU http:///eJVSHEFMny
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by decepticos(m): 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
hiphop's not dead and no fued is required, though some of the best hiphop (rap) came to existence as a result. Truth is i dont even know d latest songs no more i was deep into dat some years back, worse still is the last new album i have bought in about 2 or 3 years is actually jags though i havent listened to it. All in all No feud was when Rakim "rapped I aint no joke", when Kool G rap and Nas did "Fast life", the notorious B.I.G and R.A the Ruggedman did "cun.t rennaisance", asheru d "bondoocks theme song", the wutang clan and their 36chamber. This may seem a jumble of words but simply put a lot happened outsid feuds dat are very SWEET in the words ok common.
If you really have a heart for d rap aspect of hiphop pls look for work by these people;
Nas; illmatic, stillmatic, the losttapes
pharohe monch; Simon says
organised konfusion; stress: the extinction agenda
The roots
Busta rhymes
Eminem; slimshady lp, marshal mathers lp
jlive
blackmoon
mosdef; the estatic
talib kweli, jay electronica
kanye west: through the wire, college drop out
methodman: tical
GZA:liquid swords
Kool G rap and Dj polo; rags to riches
Big L, Big Pun, The notorious Biggy
Rah digga
Redman, Errick Sermon,
company flow: fun crusher
Lupe fiasco
Tito lopez
Reakwon: only built for cuban linxx
ghost face killer
Common sense;ressurection
Immortal technique
Chuk D
KRS ONE
but be warned they r mostly boombap types.
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by decepticos(m): 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
hiphop's not dead and no fued is required, though some of the best hiphop (rap) came to existence as a result. Truth is i dont even know d latest songs no more i was deep into dat some years back, worse still is the last new album i have bought in about 2 or 3 years is actually jags though i havent listened to it. All in all No feud was when Rakim "rapped I aint no joke", when Kool G rap and Nas did "Fast life", the notorious B.I.G and R.A the Ruggedman did "cun.t rennaisance", asheru d "bondoocks theme song", the wutang clan and their 36chamber. This may seem a jumble of words but simply put a lot happened outsid feuds dat are very[b] SWEET[/b] in the words of common.
If you really have a heart for d rap aspect of hiphop pls look for work by these people;
Nas; illmatic, stillmatic, the losttapes
pharohe monch; Simon says
organised konfusion; stress: the extinction agenda
The roots
Busta rhymes
Eminem; slimshady lp, marshal mathers lp
jlive
blackmoon
mosdef; the estatic
talib kweli, jay electronica
kanye west: through the wire, college drop out
methodman: tical
GZA:liquid swords
Kool G rap and Dj polo; rags to riches
Big L, Big Pun, The notorious Biggy
Rah digga
Redman, Errick Sermon,
company flow: fun crusher
Lupe fiasco
Tito lopez
Reakwon: only built for cuban linxx
ghost face killer
Common sense;ressurection
Immortal technique
Chuk D
KRS ONE

but be warned they r mostly boombap types.
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by decepticos(m): 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
whatever u do dont listen to pitbull with hiphop in mind
Re: Rap Songs Suggestion Please by Tobilexy: 11:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
Vector ni oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paloma Faith – A Perfect Contradiction Outsiders’ Edition / Music: Orezi Ft. Wizkid & Timaya – Ogede / Psquare Bank Alert Instrumental Remake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.