Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Nigerian Student Claims He’s Discovered ‘scientific Proof’ Gay Marriage Is Wrong - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Student Claims He’s Discovered ‘scientific Proof’ Gay Marriage Is Wrong (987 Views)

My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / What Is Wrong With This Couple In This Photo? / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Student Claims He’s Discovered ‘scientific Proof’ Gay Marriage Is Wrong by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 17, 2013
'Ground breaking' discovery based on experiments with two magnets

LAGOS, Nigeria — A post-graduate student at the University of Lagos in Nigeria claims he has made a scientific “breakthrough” by proving that homosexuality and same-sex marriage are wrong.

Chibuihem Amalaha, who has won awards in his country for reporting on energy science, says he used a magnet experiment to prove through science that homosexuality is “improper.”

Amalaha bases his “ground breaking” discovery on experiments that showed the north and south poles of two magnets are attracted to each other, while the same poles repel each other.

He concludes that this discovery proves that “man cannot attract another man because they are the same, and a woman should not attract a woman because they are the same.”

In his words, “That is how I used physics to prove gay marriage wrong.”

Amalaha says, “In recent time I found that gay marriage, which is homosexuality and lesbianism, is eating deep into the fabric of our human nature all over the world and this was why nations of Sodom and Gomora were destroyed by God because they were into gay practice. That is, a man marrying another man and a woman marrying another woman.”

“God gave me the wisdom to use science as a scientist to prove gay marriage wrong,” he says.

Amalaha’s work has been commended by the University of Lagos and on the Nigerian website This Day — where his findings have been reported as fact.

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2013/09/nigerian-student-claims-hes-discovered-scientific-proof-gay-marriage-is-wrong/

Re: Nigerian Student Claims He’s Discovered ‘scientific Proof’ Gay Marriage Is Wrong by RoyalRoy(m): 7:51am On Sep 17, 2013
An interesting read.

Simple and stupid experiment!

Unbealivable.
Re: Nigerian Student Claims He’s Discovered ‘scientific Proof’ Gay Marriage Is Wrong by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 17, 2013
I'm sad! sad

This is a post graduate student at one of the best universities in Nigeria............let that sink in

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Claims He’s Discovered ‘scientific Proof’ Gay Marriage Is Wrong by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2013
How groundbreaking is this news biko nu?

Primary school physics?
By a pg student?

Eeeeew, Nigeria!
We still hv a long way to go!

Scientists hv gone to space, unlocked riddles behind some powerful world phenomena and we r here doing like charges repel while unlike charges attract in what's supposed to be a standard pg lab!

( Comot for road jare make I pass!)
Re: Nigerian Student Claims He’s Discovered ‘scientific Proof’ Gay Marriage Is Wrong by bellong: 10:15am On Sep 17, 2013
Junk Science at its best.... No wonder, he is from MAULAG cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Student Claims He’s Discovered ‘scientific Proof’ Gay Marriage Is Wrong by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 17, 2013
bellong:
Junk Science at its best.... No wonder, he is from MAULAG cheesy cheesy cheesy
My dear, can u imagine that?
The thing de pepper me for body, true.
Re: Nigerian Student Claims He’s Discovered ‘scientific Proof’ Gay Marriage Is Wrong by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2013
I opened this thread to see some correct biology, anatomy and physiology and maybe pathology that i've not met before, only to see something that I learnt in primary 2....msssccchhhheeewwwwww!!!!!

Abeg, try harder!
Re: Nigerian Student Claims He’s Discovered ‘scientific Proof’ Gay Marriage Is Wrong by soulglo: 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
Shollypompom: I'm sad! sad

This is a post graduate student at one of the best universities in Nigeria............let that sink in

I am hiding under my desk just in case someone here read this article too grin
Re: Nigerian Student Claims He’s Discovered ‘scientific Proof’ Gay Marriage Is Wrong by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
Groundbreaking? Why, Nigeria, why?!
Re: Nigerian Student Claims He’s Discovered ‘scientific Proof’ Gay Marriage Is Wrong by sholay2011(m): 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
shocked shocked *Covers face in shame*....you mean...that's the experiment? ?!! undecided Mssscchhhheeewww!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Student Claims He’s Discovered ‘scientific Proof’ Gay Marriage Is Wrong by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2013
sholay2011: shocked shocked *Covers face in shame*....you mean...that's the experiment? ?!! undecided Mssscchhhheeewww!!!!!!
hmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Student Claims He’s Discovered ‘scientific Proof’ Gay Marriage Is Wrong by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 20, 2013
Totally disappointed

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Relationship. When Is The Right Time? / We Need Help Here!!! / How To Be Faithful In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.