Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME (63615 Views)

15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action / My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
I am a fervent reader on Nairaland and i dont miss this forum in 1 day, i have seen people share their concerns here and a lot of people have contributed through their comments, though some are hillarious while others are on point. i will appreciate matured responses.

I did not marry a stranger to start with and its why i am very pained cuz i come here on nairaland and see how people get frustrated about their marriage based on cogent reasons but mine is different.

first of all, I got married in february and am already very tired of my wife, not because she isnt very sexy or good in bed as other may experienced but because my wife starts arguments from little things as little as why did u miss my call, even if its a BBM call thats dependent of network, after hours of begging i have to end up with uncountable "am sorry".

secondly, my wife find it very easy to engage in malice for days without bothering to reconcile, and i have to talk to her over again and make her see reason why such act is not good in marriage, for which she will later apologize and the next day or same day she is back again in another episode.

thirdly, every man love to be respected, when my wife starts her drama about missed call or other flimsy excuses, she starts talking to me like am her junior brother, calling me names and after noticing how mad i am with her, she will apologize but always repeat such act.

i feel the amount of love and attention she gets from me is too much and i am beginning to think i should make her understand what it feels like to have a frustrated marriage. though am yet to do that.

i honestly am not perfect but i have never used any harsh word while addressing her even when she is obviously wrong, i dont do so because i know the feeling when she use them for me. i wish i could anyway.

i grew up in a place where women are highly regarded and well treated and maybe its affecting me because i also help her do chores and i dont push all the house work to her as most men do.

i noticed i am always very unhappy and depressed the moment she comes up with this episodes and it may be because i love her so much and this is beginning to affect how i study and i might be forced to push her away first by not giving her attention as i used to.

My fellow Nairalanders, i respect ur opinion, hillarious ones and reasonable ones, marriage is not a bed of roses, i love my wife and i am not cheating on her, i am 100% married to her alone but her attitude is frustrating and i might have to leave her in the end. i hope i get lucky and this make FP so i can learn from experienced members before i take a decision, as we speak she has began the malice episode with me and if i dont apologize to her in 3 days, she is ready to go that far too.

sad sad sad cry

101 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by coogar: 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
•forming
•storming
•norming
•performing

you are at the storming stage in your marriage. endure it, persevere it and you would soon get past this phase. at least, she's decent enough to apologise whenever she says things that are bang out of order.

there's light at the end of the tunnel.

213 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by momodub: 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
was she like this when you guys were dating

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Mynd44: 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hnmm

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Moana(f): 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
Tell us more about your bbm chats

8 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by spyg1(m): 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
It could be that she is pregnant, pregnancy makes a wife to hate her husband sometimes.

124 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
I think ur wifehas temperissues, and umadea mistakein dfirst instanceby beingthe reciepinet (can't find wordstodescribe what I mean).
U jusst have to talk to her and let her know howhurt uu feel whenever she acts that way to u, and u can maybe buy her some books orr recommend her to videos that tell how onemanages ones temper. She mostly needs ur help.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by spyg1(m): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
It could be that she is pregnant, pregnancy makes a wife to behave like that sometimes.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
momodub:
was she like this when you guys were dating
she was a little bit of a stubborn and volatile person but its worse now.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
spyg1:
It could be that she is pregnant, pregnancy makes a wife to hate her husband sometimes.
she is not pregnant yet, we havent decided to start making babies yet, she is rounding up her studies part time

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by jauntty: 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
Keeping Malice is a "Lagoon Spirit".

158 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Young03(m): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
Bro, was dia any courtship or direct entry

take it easy wit her, dont knw wat to tell u...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
qbd2:
I think ur wifehas temperissues, and umadea mistakein dfirst instanceby beingthe reciepinet (can't find wordstodescribe what I mean).
U jusst have to talk to her and let her know howhurt uu feel whenever she acts that way to u, and u can maybe buy her some books orr recommend her to videos that tell how onemanages ones temper. She mostly needs ur help.
thanks a lot i truly value ur input.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
Young03:
Bro, was dia any courtship or direct entry

take it easy wit her, dont knw wat to tell u...
yes there was years of courtship, she might have anger management issues but i am not a psychologist, all i can do is talk to her but how do u talk about same thing every now and then. i hope u understand my point

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
kinda tired of reading this same story on nairaland, so let me give u the popular nairaland answer: "sit her down and discuss ur frustrations with her"

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
Moana:
Tell us more about your bbm chats
moana i dont understand what u mean, i ener saiud BBM chat, i mean the Voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure BBM has, its network dependent and the moment i call u, ur network determines how audible i can be or how much i can spend talking to you, so wheneveri miss that call she starts the drama

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by jauntty: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
multicast:
she was a little bit of a stubborn and volatile person but its worse now.
Op...its nice that you are acting maturely by not joining issues with your wife and keeping malice. Its always an honorable thing to say "sorry" just to avoid quarrels.

I've discover people don't really change...they get better or worst at who they are. So if she was stubborn @ Dating...she will continue with that attitude especially if you have overlooked it before marriage...(when u were still 'Love Blind"wink

Way Forward:

To be a Man you just have to be the man. Women are like Children, to be @ peace with them YOU MUST use the "Carrot and Stick " approach.

Be Firm and yet gentle with her.

Lastly communication is the KEY.

170 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by SAMBARRY: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hiannn. shocked shocked is this actually you or someone impersonating You? shocked . You're becoming very mature this days o.hennnnn.i'm impressed. What a transformation. So there's nobody that cannot outgrow stoopeedity sha. Now this is a better coogar not the notorious coogar all over nl throwing tantrums
coogar:
•forming
•storming
•norming
•performing

you are at the storming stage in your marriage. endure it, persevere it and you would soon get past this phase. at least, she's decent enough to apologise whenever she says things that are bang out of order.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
lofty900:
kinda tired of reading this same story on nairaland, so let me give u the popular nairaland answer: "sit her down and discuss ur frustrations with her"
i appreciate u bro, but maybe thats where the problem is, everyone use the popular line, sit her down bla bla bla, i came here because i thought there was something i am not doing, if i talk to ur wife she will recosider whether or not she was right to marry u. whenever i talk to her she gets sober and apologize and why do we have to go over the same thing all the time. right now i just kind of don't feel strong about her anymore.

9 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by yungEX(m): 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
was that y u just opened a new profile?

8 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Moana(f): 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
multicast:
moana i dont understand what u mean, i ener saiud BBM chat, i mean the Voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure BBM has, its network dependent and the moment i call u, ur network determines how audible i can be or how much i can spend talking to you, so wheneveri miss that call she starts the drama
oh okay. Does your wife have a job?

6 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by shrekandfiona: 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
coogar:
•forming
•storming
•norming
•performing

Wow shocked coming from you? I am impressed tongue

Op follow this.

23 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
"What God has joined together let no man put assunder"....you guys are now in the arena of KNOW ME.It a very beautiful sign of REAL LOVE.It think your wife still have some kind of childish act which will surely change after sometimes.As a real men those thing are nothing to worry about.Oga mi enjoy your marriage......cheers!!!.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
jauntty:
Op...its nice that you are acting maturely by not joining issues with your wife and keeping malice. Its always an honorable thing to say "sorry" just to avoid quarrels.

I've discover people don't really change...they get better or worst at who they are. So if she was stubborn @ Dating...she will continue with that attitude especially if you have overlooked it before marriage...(when u were still 'Love Blind"wink
thanks brother, i was never love bling, i wasnt the kind of newby in relationship so there was never a time i was love blind, i have always call her attention to the issue and how much it brings gap into a marriage, now i need to know what exactly do i do to solve this problem, i dont wanna have to join the league of divorced couple but i must say, i cant focus once she starts cuz i love her a lot.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
yungEX:
was that y u just opened a new profile?
since i introduced her to NL, she comes here everyday and i hope she gets to read this and probable understand i am talking about her and if you end up on a social network finding solution to ur problems maybe then there is a big problem

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
Moana:
oh okay. Does your wife have a job?
yes she has a job she is doing along with her schooling, u get but y did u ask, i would like to know more
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mrcdorv:
"What God has joined together let no man put assunder"....you guys are now in the arena of KNOW ME.It a very beautiful sign of REAL LOVE.It think your wife still have some kind of childish act which will surely change after sometimes.As a real men those thing are nothing to worry about.Oga mi enjoy your marriage......cheers!!!.
thank you very much, i know a lot of women say men dont like settling down this days but i must confess, this experience is enough to pack the bag and leave, if you love a woman and all that u get is a recurrence of what u abolish, its not worth it. but i love her so much, its why her manners and ways are affecting me so badly. i have an exam on the way and i cant focus. i told her about this and she dint say a word...still on malice episode

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
i dont think is best 4 u 2 say ur marriage is crashing. Anyway all u ave to do is sit her down n talk to u, tell her about d way u feel, expecially d words she uses on u. I wish u d best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by SaMajeste(f): 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
Didn't you notice her attitude when you were dating? I don't want to believe she just started exhibiting such all of a sudden.
As you said, maybe she's taking advantage of your regard for women knowing you would tolerate such rubbish. As much as I love your respect for women, I feel you should be a bit tougher because sadly, not all women should be treated with kid gloves. Some don't understand gentility, they see it as a sign of weakness.
Pray for her too.
It is well with you!

101 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Young03(m): 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
multicast:
yes there was years of courtship, she might have anger management issues but i am not a psychologist, all i can do is talk to her but how do u talk about same thing every now and then. i hope u understand my point

all u will do is dt,any day she is rantin,just remain silent and feel less concern,,if u do dt 4 like 3tym she will be feelin ashamed each tym she taks to u in dt manner

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
Oro shunukun,oju shunukun lafi wo..

Was she like that in courtship,if yet,you saw it,and jumped to it..

If not,she's just drunk in thought that you can't love another person,except her..

She's misbehaving,deal with that,show that you are a man. Do something you have done before to her,pls never hit. Just let her know,nobody has the monopoly of being aggressive,and malicious in nature..

*i never marry sha ooo,so my opinion can be crude*

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Janet101(f): 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wit d power of understanding u will over come

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Returns From Mortuary After Confirmed Dead (PICTURED) / He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? / Is It Polite For Husband To Seek Wife's Approval On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.