Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

U.b.a Interview For Ond And Hnd Holders In Phc Tomorrow. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / U.b.a Interview For Ond And Hnd Holders In Phc Tomorrow. (965 Views)

Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. / Employment Opportunity For Nd And Hnd Holders In A Brewery / Urgent Recruitment For Nd/nce Holders In Abuja! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

U.b.a Interview For Ond And Hnd Holders In Phc Tomorrow. by Aabolu(m): 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2008
U.B.A is calling all those with OND and HND within Port Harcourt and are still looking for jobs for an interview at their UST branch tomorrow.
I applied yesterday and was called this evening to attend the interview tomorrow at 10am.
I was also yold that it is open to all and I should inform as many as would be interested.
You are all welcome for the interview.
Come formally dressed and with your C.V
Re: U.b.a Interview For Ond And Hnd Holders In Phc Tomorrow. by Aabolu(m): 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2008
I meant U.B.A

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Bank Test Abuja / For Immediate Employment! / New Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.