Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Oceanic Bank Test Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Bank Test Abuja (962 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Bank Test Abuja by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2008
has anyon heard from oceanic as per the test conducted on the 20th of july 2008?think someone shld have heard sumtin by nw
Re: Oceanic Bank Test Abuja by nwajide: 12:37am On Jul 31, 2008
We are in the same boat, am waiting to hear from them.I am trusting God that I will hear a postive response;cause I really gave the test my all.Wonder why the delay,as they are supposed to have contacted us by now.Don't think they have contacted anyone.Lets just all hope for the best.
Re: Oceanic Bank Test Abuja by czartwist: 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2008
I am not sure if they have started calling yet. I am waiting to hear from them too.
Re: Oceanic Bank Test Abuja by gongoaso1: 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2008
oga ctrume, ow u dey now. just tot to holla at u. cos u seem to be everywhere with information. i mean u were at zentih interview in abuja, and i guess right the oceanic test at area 11 on a sunday if i recollect well. wish you the best in this our job hunting.
your soulja
cheesy wink cheesy
Re: Oceanic Bank Test Abuja by teeroy(m): 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2008
I'm sure contact will be made soon. What do you guys think about the general conduct of the test on that Sunday?

(1) (Reply)

Help With Cbn Test Format / How Real Is Joblinknigeria? Take A Look At Offer Of Employment Notice They Sent / Easy Nigerian Online Jobs Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.