Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,805 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Farida's Letter Begging Obasanjo To Influence Her Reappointment Exposed! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farida's Letter Begging Obasanjo To Influence Her Reappointment Exposed! (1432 Views)

Nigerians React To PDP Begging Obasanjo. / The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face / ECOWAS Vows Never To Invite Obasanjo To Monitor Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farida's Letter Begging Obasanjo To Influence Her Reappointment Exposed! by SherlockHolmes1(m): 9:39am On Sep 17, 2013
Three days ago, Nigerians were regaled with a threat by former Economics and Financial Crimes Commission Chairman, Farida's Waziri to expose former President Obasanjo after he revealed that she was tainted by corruption. Africa had painted herself in glowing colors and not only insulted Obasanjo, but highlighted her sterling anti corruption qualities. However, contrary to her vituperations against the former President, it has since been revealed that Farida begged Obasanjo to "compel" President Goodluck Jonathan to reappoint her for a second term.

The letter also showed that Farida Waziri tried to induce Obasanjo to support her second term bud by reminding him that she was going after his political enemy, former Ogun State Governor, Otunba Gbenga Daniel.

NaijaPundit brings you the letter below.

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/photonews-farida-s-letter-begging-obasanjo-to-influence-her-reappointment-exposed

Re: Farida's Letter Begging Obasanjo To Influence Her Reappointment Exposed! by SherlockHolmes1(m): 9:40am On Sep 17, 2013
na me post the thread...but i have a question: Is this letter really authentic?
Re: Farida's Letter Begging Obasanjo To Influence Her Reappointment Exposed! by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 17, 2013
Sherlock Holmes: na me post the thread...but i have a question: Is this letter really authentic?

Haba! Habatically, if u ask me, na who i go ask? grin
Re: Farida's Letter Begging Obasanjo To Influence Her Reappointment Exposed! by 3ace(m): 10:00am On Sep 17, 2013
Afefe tife, ati ri furo adie. But if this letter is true, she will definitely shut up for life.
Re: Farida's Letter Begging Obasanjo To Influence Her Reappointment Exposed! by Boss13: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2013
Gosh, people are wicked oh. Where did they get the letter from? I guess OBJ aides must have leaked it. Baba has a way of dealing with people. The letter was even signed.
Re: Farida's Letter Begging Obasanjo To Influence Her Reappointment Exposed! by MayorofLagos(m): 10:21am On Sep 17, 2013
If this letter is true, Farida Waziri needs to go to jail. Gbenga Daniel and Dimeji Bankole should sue EFCC and in addition, should be exonerated of charges against them. All cases handled under Farida's tenure must be reviewed on suspicion politics, not policy, was instrumental in the prosecutions.
Re: Farida's Letter Begging Obasanjo To Influence Her Reappointment Exposed! by gabriel212: 11:46am On Sep 17, 2013
Did I believe the attached documents was forge to soil her name?
NEXT THREAD!
Re: Farida's Letter Begging Obasanjo To Influence Her Reappointment Exposed! by dejgan: 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
Only a fool will believe the above letter.

If she couldnt communicate to OBJ for security reasons, she cant be so daft to communicate this thru writing. Pls give the woman a break.

This sounds like the various scam mails/letters written by those jobless undergraduates trying to defraud greedy foreigners.

As to signatures and all that, the above line answers that. If you believe this, then you will believe Obama is a Nigerian.

Better evidences pls...
Re: Farida's Letter Begging Obasanjo To Influence Her Reappointment Exposed! by nerodenero: 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
OBJ always have a way out and I keep wondering why this is so sad
If this letter is true, then she should just go and bury her head in shame. She has further shown that she is not better than the few people she convicted during her tenure.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Willy Obiano? / Julius Berger: Lost The Magic And How They Built LAGOS / Tinubu Opens Up!(Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.