Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,676 members, 7,844,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Police BCMR; Step By Step Guide On How To Register. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police BCMR; Step By Step Guide On How To Register. (1116 Views)

Court Orders INEC To Register Young Democratic Party / INEC Declines To Register Rival APC- PDP Loses / Where To Register For National I.d Card In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police BCMR; Step By Step Guide On How To Register. by adegeorge(m): 9:53am On Sep 17, 2013
Be part of the crime fighter, register with the POLICE BCMR…step by step guide on how to register for your BCMR.
1. To register online you will need your vehicle particulars, vehicle license, insurance certificate and proof of car ownership.
2. Visit the website www.policebcmr.org for pre-registration to generate payee I.D, take your payee I.D to designated banks to process the payment; the accredited banks are any branches of Keystone Bank, Ecobank, State Police Commands, Police BCMR Head Office Centre at Kam Salem House, Force Headquarters annex, Obalende, Lagos and other BCMR designated centres.

http://ipledge2nigeria.com/index.php/blogs/entry/police-bcmr-step-by-step-guide-on-how-to-register.html
Re: Police BCMR; Step By Step Guide On How To Register. by desgiezd(m): 9:56am On Sep 17, 2013
Thanks a lot for this info/enlightenment.

(1) (Reply)

Police Invade Kano Goverment Lodge In Abuja, Hold Five Governors Hostage / Pressure Mounts On Lagos Govt Toprosecute Gov Obi For Moneylaundering / This December I Got A High-paying Job In The US Without A Reference Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.