Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,429 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Allow God’s Love Abide In You Part 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Allow God’s Love Abide In You Part 1 (435 Views)

Why Does The Bible 'God' Love Killing So Much, Yet Says ''Thou Shall Not Kill'' / Why Does The Bible 'God' Love The Smell Of Burning Flesh? / God's Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Allow God’s Love Abide In You Part 1 by charisville: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2013
But if you remain in me and my words of love remain in you, you may ask for anything you want, and it will be granted! John 15:7 paraphrased

After a branch is attached or grafted into a tree, for it to be productive, it must get nourishment from the tree. If that particular branch does not get nourishment from the tree, after a while it becomes weak and unproductive. The same way as believers we are required to get nourishment from our tree (Jesus).

Maybe you are trying to abide in God’s love, doing all you can to love and serve Him with all your heart; this can be burdensome and you can burn out fast. It’s time to allow God’s love abide in you and anything you ask from the father it will be granted.

Beloved, boast of God’s love for you today, not your love for God. Let the word of love dwell in you richly in all wisdom….singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord (Col 3:16 paraphrased).

Prayer: Lord I pray Your love floods my heart. I abide in Your love and allow Your love abide in me today and forever. Amen.

Follow @charisville on twitter

Url: http://charisvillecapsules.org/allow-gods-love-abide-in-you-part-1/

CVC BB Pin: 26655112

Charis Ville Capsules
Re: Allow God’s Love Abide In You Part 1 by wandevincent(m): 10:10am On Sep 17, 2013
Abide in me lord

(1) (Reply)

Are U Afraid Of God / Spiritual Brokeness / Is Tribalism A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.