Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Is It Right To Call On The Holy Ghost Fire Against "Enemies"? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right To Call On The Holy Ghost Fire Against "Enemies"? (527 Views)

How To Receive HOLY GHOST Baptism / Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction / Relevance Of "the Blood Of Jesus"and Holy Ghost Fire,in Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Call On The Holy Ghost Fire Against "Enemies"? by freeradical(m): 10:33am On Sep 17, 2013
Dear religious,
I have been pondering on the above topic for quite some time and I feel I should throw it open to the house. NL is indeed a good forum to learn and gather ideas. For me I think it's wrong to call on the holy ghost fire on anyone because its a pure waste of time. I rather we invoke on d fire of love called the holy spirit on ourselves as faithfuls of God and the spirit will consume our hearts with deep affection for our God.
Radical and charismatic xtians who will suffer not the wicked to live bliv the holy ghost fire is a ready weapon to be wielded against the forces of darkness and hence do not hold back in brandishing it during prayers.

Now it up to you guys. Let's get your own views

(1) (Reply)

Death Or After Life?? / 14 Questions To Help Clarify Your Steps After A Flash Of Inspiration / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.