Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) (24331 Views)

Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) / Do U Remember Doing This While U Were In The University... (photos) / Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by Abbey2sam(m): 8:16am On Sep 18, 2013
They might actually be good...........

Congrats
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by Pain(m): 8:19am On Sep 18, 2013
The Enigma of a First Class Degree is being watered down by the day...It was a rarity some years back..Anyway congrats for the double impact. Although I cant remember when last I set my eyes on my first class certificate...What is done is done. What matters now is the present..hmmm..funny how time flies.
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by Marcindy(f): 8:24am On Sep 18, 2013
congrats gurls, realy happy 4 u guys nd i pray dat d lord who did it 4 u in ur own tym wil do dsame 4 me. AMEN...

1 Like

Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by ddeola: 8:53am On Sep 18, 2013
Hardwork and extra work no be garri...
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 18, 2013
Economics and computer science are not professional courses na . Let them try and make that g.p in e.e or medicine let me see.
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by drpialabi: 10:57am On Sep 18, 2013
As much as i agree that it is not easy to badge 1st class in government-owned institution, i know the twins personally in Ibadan where they reside and i must confess that both are dedicated and hardworking individuals. I use this medium wish them the best in their career.

1 Like

Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by wellmax(m): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
great
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by shalomj(m): 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
Hemical: it's possible. Heard of 4.96 in Obafemi Awolowo University, chemical engineering in 2006. Also heard two people graduated with 4.92 in Elect elect in 2011. Maybe someone from the school can confirm sha

im a unilorite,,buh my friends in ife actually told me about the two,,shakur and one igbo guy,,its all cool.
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by shalomj(m): 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
one thing u guys arguing need to understand is it depend on schools and individual,u can actually compare these girls with any students from federal depending from their academic status from secondary or even their determination on gaining admission.in my department ,a guy from a private secondary sch tops,i second,a gal frm private came 3rd.Its like dat,if u gud b4,no mata ur state,d blood of being best will always flow,,,and in other words,it depends on university,like OAU,in d first year,first class students are normally much<u hear 5.0 all over d place,4 pointers all over>,compared to Ilorin <where u hear only one or two 5.0 all over every new session>or others uni like dat also.So it depends on how individual can maintain his GP,some do relent on d way.Such might be d case of a Private,in 100level,first class might be much but it depends on individual who is determined.UNLIKE some other sch.,first class in 100 is neva easy therby affecting d amt of graduating first class
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by kayfx2(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
Eneze1: congrats to the twins, for those saying its not possible to have that kind of grade in govt schools, well u have to make ur findings well. I finished from a fed school and during my set we had 9 first class students from my department including the overall best graduating student, while some departments can't even boast of 2.1
Those 9 are obviously extra-ordinary students i must say....
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by sexychocho(f): 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
Wonderful Twins, Nice One
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by sexychocho(f): 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
Cygni: Economics and computer science are not professional courses na . Let them try and make that g.p in e.e or medicine let me see.
Forget It, No matter d course, am sure dey wil still achieve it.So just focus on Ow u will make it and celebrate successful pple tongue
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by Shwarz: 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
Kudos to the pretty girls wif brains and WTF is that guy, that guy is so ugly, he gives taye taiwo a large measure of hope(infact taye taiwo na fine boi compared to this guy). And as for those dull head buffoons saying thrash that its because they were in a private university, i think y'all are just a bunch of mediocre bad belle people. Shattap if u got nothing better to say. pffft
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by nosayabade: 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
@Shwarz and the other person who posted the picture about the guy on shades, Your comment about the guy is unfair. If you are referred to Ugly or any other related word, would you be happy about it. Please say/do something nice always. You might say/think that you are saying the truth, but on a public platform like this, it's unfair and doesn't go well. Do have a great evening

1 Like

Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by joywendy(f): 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
wow!!!congrats to them. i pray the same for me and my twin. AMEN
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by loba(m): 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2013
Congrat Taiwo and kehinde I wish you best in life.
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by nasonaso: 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2013
demelza: You sound like you are trying to console yourself with your 3rd class.
While your claims may be true, dont hate on the girls' success.
shut up wat job do u have ve seen 3rd klass dat are making it 1 de 4 LNG def. go beg ur neigbour 4 garri b4 u sleep
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by tunapa2009(m): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
shalomj:

im a unilorite,,buh my friends in ife actually told me about the two,,shakur and one igbo guy,,its all cool.
Shakol and Kelvin..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students / Kogi State University Admission 2013/2014 (official) / “I Wrote O’level Exams 17 Times”- UNIBEN Graduating Student Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.