Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Is Http://www.earn4post.com Is Good For Earn Money Online By Writing Articles?? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Is Http://www.earn4post.com Is Good For Earn Money Online By Writing Articles?? (788 Views)

Konga.com Is A Legal Scam / Www.baba-ijebu.com Is Now For Sale! / Be A Mtn Sim Replacement Agent And Earn Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Http://www.earn4post.com Is Good For Earn Money Online By Writing Articles?? by pvidya75: 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
As per my research on the internet, Earn4post.com is a website where You can write articles on every subject you can imagine and still earn money. They pay you $0.50 for registering. Also they pay you for views and comments. If your article is unique, they share it on other social media sites, like Google, Yahoo, Bing and others. You can also share your articles on Twitter, Facebook and other similar and Google`s approved social sites. You can gain lots of traffic with using the right meta keywords, so you need to research the topic you write about.
Their earning system:
1. The post must be greater than 1000 characters. If article has less than 1000 characters it is not calculated for earnings.
2. Views are not calculated per click but per IP address. Unique and registered view.
3. Comments are also calculated per registered user. Your own views and comments are not calculated in the earnings.
4. You can write an article and share it on your blog, social service sites and they give you an extra bonus for higher social market.
You can see for yourself and join if you like. I have joined and wrote Four article, so I don`t know yet how it really works and how revenue is calculated from the first hand.
I am not in any referral relationship with them and I don`t get anything for sharing this post from earn4post.
Here is the address: http://www.earn4post.com/

(1) (Reply)

Nearly Used Gionee E3 Needed / Clean 7" Aoson M71G tablet For Sale @ N15k / Used Samsung Galaxy S3 For Sale 25k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.