Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Gus 5(gulder Ultimate Search 5) - Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gus 5(gulder Ultimate Search 5) - Invitation (1520 Views)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 / Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gus 5(gulder Ultimate Search 5) - Invitation by solomonwis(m): 7:52am On Jun 21, 2008
Dear All,

Just want to know if anyone has been invited for the Gulder Ultimate Search Screening.
I got a text message asking me to check my mail for further infor but up until now,i haven't seen any mail but the text message.

Am I alone in this?

I'd appreciate your response.

Regards.
Re: Gus 5(gulder Ultimate Search 5) - Invitation by RolandPet(m): 9:50am On Jun 21, 2008
you are not alone,i got the same text message on friday asking me to check my email box,uptill now i have not gotten any info. from them, keep checking your box, it will come cous the application process will end today!

Roland Pet!
Re: Gus 5(gulder Ultimate Search 5) - Invitation by gongoaso1: 10:52am On Jun 21, 2008
hi guys, mail must have gone into your bulk or spam folder. check tru it 'cept u'v emptied/deleted the messages.
Re: Gus 5(gulder Ultimate Search 5) - Invitation by babeface3: 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2008
I'm as worried as all of you folks, but I want to suggest something: any person that finally gets his email concerning the screening should please post it for guys to view. This will help others who are qualified to avoid being deprived of the opportunity because of mere email. Be your brother's keeper in this SUV cum 7 mil race.
Re: Gus 5(gulder Ultimate Search 5) - Invitation by majikprof(m): 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2008
hi all i applied yesterday on saturday and got a confirmation mail that same day and got my invitation today formy screening on tuesday 24th june, 2008 at owerri by 7 a.m and it says the whole process might run for 3 days but i don't think i'll be attending just wanted to see how efficient their system was and it really is. so if you applied properly i think your iv shld be in your mailbox by now.

Goodluck to all of you.

Cheers grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: Gus 5(gulder Ultimate Search 5) - Invitation by gabflife: 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2008
Hello people i got that invitation also from gulder ultimate search for the screening process but they have not sent me the date and the venue of the screening,so am still waiting ooo peopel.Be ready.
Re: Gus 5(gulder Ultimate Search 5) - Invitation by babeface3: 11:12am On Jun 23, 2008
they just sent me a second text telling me the date and venue of the screening and further directed me to check my mail for detail. I checked and no mail. what i dont know is what and what i should go with for the screening. God bless us
Re: Gus 5(gulder Ultimate Search 5) - Invitation by collo: 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2008
pls babeface send me info on recent development on the requirements.not receive mine yet.send me ur number so I can call U .Abeg my paddy.
Re: Gus 5(gulder Ultimate Search 5) - Invitation by please: 8:36pm On Jun 25, 2008
hi guys, can someone ps tell me how to apply for the search. i really want to be among the people that wiill go for the seach. not for the money but for the fun of the hunt
Re: Gus 5(gulder Ultimate Search 5) - Invitation by babeface3: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2008
I was asked to come with the following:

1. A print out of the invitation email sent to me.

2. A print out of the attached referee and terms of conditions form, to be filled and brought along to the screening center (the referee form was in the first email sent to me)

3. Proof of age and educational qualifications.

4. Five black labels of the gulder bottle.

5. Sports wear inclusive of sweaters and swimming gear.

Transport and accomodation over the screening period (which may last up till 3 days) will NOT BE BORNE BY THE NIGERIAN BREWIES, so make your own plans for accomodation and feeding

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make #100,000 Weekly With Your Free Email Address / Latest On Union Bank Graduate Recruitment / Chevron Finance Analyst Aptitude Test On 13th Oct.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.