Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,887 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? (9859 Views)

How To Shop Online From Nigeria With Gtbank (guaranty Trust Bank) Naira Master / Union Bank Naira Visa Card / Skye Bank Naira Credit Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? by chibunna90: 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
Pls i just want to ask if i can use my Access Bank Naira Visa Card to order for goods from sites from alibaba,aliexpress,dhgate, etc.
I will appreciate a detailed explanation on this.
Thanks.
Re: Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? by Gold2Naira(m): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
chibunna90: Pls i just want to ask if i can use my Access Bank Naira Visa Card to order for goods from sites from alibaba,aliexpress,dhgate, etc.
Thanks.

Yes, you can use it. Access Bank Visa Card is fast in pay.ment. I always in to order goods from Aliexpress and Foxaza.
Re: Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? by chibunna90: 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
Gold2Naira:

Yes, you can use it. Access Bank Visa Card is fast in pay.ment. I always in to order goods from Aliexpress and Foxaza.
Thanks alot
Re: Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? by chibunna90: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2013
chibunna90:
Thanks alot
Re: Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? by Tonjeola1(m): 9:36am On Sep 19, 2013
chibunna90: Pls i just want to ask if i can use my Access Bank Naira Visa Card to order for goods from sites from alibaba,aliexpress,dhgate, etc.
Thanks.
Yes u can use it, to me is the best, fast in transaction payment online. that what i use Access Visa Card.
Re: Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? by bioye(m): 2:00am On Oct 12, 2013
Sadly, I have not been able to use the Access Bank Naira Visa card to make payment on walmart.com. It seems the handshake between Unified Payments and Walmart always fails.
Re: Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? by Tonjeola1(m): 5:56am On Oct 12, 2013
bioye: Sadly, I have not been able to use the Access Bank Naira Visa card to make payment on walmart.com. It seems the handshake between Unified Payments and Walmart always fails.
Does walmart ship to naija?
Re: Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? by Tonjeola1(m): 5:57am On Oct 12, 2013
bioye: Sadly, I have not been able to use the Access Bank Naira Visa card to make payment on walmart.com. It seems the handshake between Unified Payments and Walmart always fails.
have u created ur ipin?
Re: Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? by eedriyz(m): 6:50am On Oct 12, 2013
Are you guys saying Access bank's Visa card is good? I think I will love to give them a try too. I only have payoneer and GTB and both are mastercards... Need diversification

1 Like

Re: Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? by Tonjeola1(m): 10:04am On Oct 12, 2013
eedriyz: Are you guys saying Access bank's Visa card is good? I think I will love to give them a try too. I only have payoneer and GTB and both are mastercards... Need diversification
YES. that is what i used for all my online transactions.

1 Like

Re: Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? by Kirinwa: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2013
Tonjeola1:
YES. that is what i used for all my online transactions.

How does it work?Do you use it to pay for goods in dollars?Is it a credit card?
Re: Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? by Tonjeola1(m): 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
Kirinwa:

How does it work?Do you use it to pay for goods in dollars?Is it a credit card?
NO. I use it to pay for goods in naira. is a debt card, link to ur account with the bank, meaning u most ve an account with Access Bank before they can issue u
Re: Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? by iwaramania: 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2013
But Aliexpress doesn`t accept debit card, so how come your are using your DC on it
Re: Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? by Tonjeola1(m): 6:53pm On Oct 28, 2013
iwaramania: But Aliexpress doesn`t accept debit card, so how come your are using your DC on it
My card is Access Debt Card and ve been using to purchase things online, even on Aliexpress. ve u tried ur card to comfirmed if it will not work on Aliexpress?
Re: Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? by arbitrage: 12:00am On Oct 29, 2013
iwaramania: But Aliexpress doesn`t accept debit card, so how come your are using your DC on it

Who told you that? Don't believe him please.
Re: Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? by lionshare: 6:30am On Oct 29, 2013
I have tried Acess card countless times to make payment on aliexpress and it just won't go through... I have called the customer care but they don't seem to have clue. Mind you I have activated Ipin! Any suggestion?
Re: Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? by Tonjeola1(m): 10:23am On Oct 29, 2013
lionshare: I have tried Acess card countless times to make payment on aliexpress and it just won't go through... I have called the customer care but they don't seem to have clue. Mind you I have activated Ipin! Any suggestion?
Maybe ur card address is different from aliexpress billing address, i neva ve problem with mine
Re: Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? by Galaxyroyp(m): 12:11am On Sep 06, 2014
eedriyz: Are you guys saying Access bank's Visa card is good? I think I will love to give them a try too. I only have payoneer and GTB and both are mastercards... Need diversification.
How did you get that payoneer card? Pls help me.
Re: Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? by tonjeola(m): 4:12am On Sep 06, 2014
[quote author=Galaxyroyp][/quote]
are you having any issue with your card?
Re: Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? by Galaxyroyp(m): 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
tonjeola:
are you having any issue with your card?
i just want to know IF I CAN USE MY ACCES VISA CARD ON ALIBaba
Re: Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? by tonjeola(m): 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
Galaxyroyp:
YES! thats what i use
Re: Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? by Galaxyroyp(m): 10:48am On Sep 09, 2014
tonjeola:
YES! thats what i use
thanks. Am using my gtb on aliexpress. I will goto their branch to get dia visa card. I mean gtbank
Re: Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? by Galaxyroyp(m): 10:49am On Sep 09, 2014
tonjeola:
YES! thats what i use
thanks. Am using my gtb on aliexpress. I will goto their branch to get dia visa card. I mean access bank
Re: Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? by Tonjeola1(m): 8:46am On Sep 12, 2014
Galaxyroyp: thanks. Am using my gtb on aliexpress. I will goto their branch to get dia visa card. I mean access bank
ok. Access bank is cheap compare to gtbank
Re: Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? by Galaxyroyp(m): 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tonjeola1:
ok. Access bank is cheap compare to gtbank
pls, how much is their charge per usd
Re: Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? by tonjeola(m): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
Galaxyroyp: pls, how much is their charge per usd
as at 2 days ago, i was charged #163.1 to $1

1 Like

Re: Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? by dayus444: 6:03am On Sep 19, 2014
Has anyone used access bank debit card to verify their paypal account?
Re: Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? by Tonjeola1(m): 1:21am On Sep 22, 2014
Galaxyroyp: pls, how much is their charge per usd
N163 to $1
Re: Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? by alldruns1: 9:48am On Oct 02, 2014
Tonjeola1:
N163 to $1
Hw did u calculate dis? Was it frm d debit sms alert sent 2 u afta each transactn or what?

Thank u.
Re: Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? by Gold2Naira(m): 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
dayus444: Has anyone used access bank debit card to verify their paypal account?

Yes! I used my Access Bank Debit Card to verify my Paypal account.
Re: Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? by alldruns1: 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
Tonjeola1 post=/post/26503208:

N163 to $1
Bros e, hw did u calculate dis? Was it frm d debit sms alert sent 2 u afta each transactn or what?

Thank u.
Re: Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? by tonjeola(m): 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
alldruns1:

Hw did u calculate dis? Was it frm d debit sms alert sent 2 u afta each transactn or what?

Thank u.
Yes, from debit alert sms sent after transaction, I divide it by item fee am paying for

(1) (2) (Reply)

With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg / Which Business Can I Start With #30,000? / Lagos, Kaduna, Edo Top List Of Foreign Debtors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.