Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

NBC Bans Wizkid's 'The Matter' And Phyno's 'Man Of The Year - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / NBC Bans Wizkid's 'The Matter' And Phyno's 'Man Of The Year (30986 Views)

NBC Bans Olamide Song, 'Don't-Stop' For Vulgar Lyrics / Phyno - Man Of The Year - Obago [video Download] / WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Bans Wizkid's 'The Matter' And Phyno's 'Man Of The Year by Mantissa89(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
Dat one na dia biz. Phyno nwa awka
Re: NBC Bans Wizkid's 'The Matter' And Phyno's 'Man Of The Year by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
chuksi79: grin

Yeah ryt
I swaar embarassed
Re: NBC Bans Wizkid's 'The Matter' And Phyno's 'Man Of The Year by joseph1832(m): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
grin
Okija_juju:

Another kid that blames his bad behavior of Marilyn Manson!! grin
Takes a kid to know a kid tongue
Re: NBC Bans Wizkid's 'The Matter' And Phyno's 'Man Of The Year by Jesperjacint: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
NBC una mad:-q [am drunk] bt phyno u mad...grease no dey u sey vaseline
Re: NBC Bans Wizkid's 'The Matter' And Phyno's 'Man Of The Year by Andyblaze: 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
femzi007:

petitio princicipi...(begging the question)
hahaha My guy ur head dey there. Most nairalanders no even sabi philosophy
Re: NBC Bans Wizkid's 'The Matter' And Phyno's 'Man Of The Year by sassy4ever: 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2013
spongeback: NBC get dirty mind,open and close I felt wizkid was talking about a door undecided
Rily?what of Phyno's "if e no enter apply vaseline?" was that too about a door or the person at the door?!
Re: NBC Bans Wizkid's 'The Matter' And Phyno's 'Man Of The Year by ebonyjummy(f): 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ajibel: Oya baby oya yo idi cheesy
imagine the trash. Rubbish!
Re: NBC Bans Wizkid's 'The Matter' And Phyno's 'Man Of The Year by sexychocho(f): 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
Oya bak 2 d mata, open and close, touch ur toes, baby oya yodi.
NBC dey stupid seriously coz dia are sum songs dat are worst dan dis and dey didn't ban. So Y dis ones?
Biliv me dey are even advertising d songs coz pple dat doesn't knw dis song and heard dat it was banned will wanna hear d song and wil definitely fall in luv wif d songs 4 real smiley
Re: NBC Bans Wizkid's 'The Matter' And Phyno's 'Man Of The Year by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
dz songs sef dy dnt make any sense
i support nbc
Re: NBC Bans Wizkid's 'The Matter' And Phyno's 'Man Of The Year by britneykyute(f): 5:40am On Sep 19, 2013
drnairalov: double sigh...i wish my great great grand father was sold into slavery...so i woudn't have to be a Nigerian...

which illiterates re heading NBC

lwkmd4h...if dem fit ban dose songs na im be say FLAVOUR's songs go go into extinction grin grin
Re: NBC Bans Wizkid's 'The Matter' And Phyno's 'Man Of The Year by kolamilan(m): 5:41am On Sep 19, 2013
wack songs.
Re: NBC Bans Wizkid's 'The Matter' And Phyno's 'Man Of The Year by britneykyute(f): 5:42am On Sep 19, 2013
ebonyjummy: imagine the trash. Rubbish!
wahz d meaning of dat??
Re: NBC Bans Wizkid's 'The Matter' And Phyno's 'Man Of The Year by Sike(m): 8:03am On Sep 19, 2013
johnwizey: Both songs are TRASH
Re: NBC Bans Wizkid's 'The Matter' And Phyno's 'Man Of The Year by Slowstunter: 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2013
Re: NBC Bans Wizkid's 'The Matter' And Phyno's 'Man Of The Year by Sequencine(m): 9:00am On Nov 03, 2013
Nbc saw d need they tried to pull phyno down and phyno told them no "tigi"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / Download Mp3 : Prince Aso Ft B.O.C : Abokina / Femi Kuti & His Children Perform "One People, One World"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.