Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Total (HND) Graduate Trainee Recruitment/a.p Test 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total (HND) Graduate Trainee Recruitment/a.p Test 2013 (8546 Views)

Gtbank Recruitment...a Scam! / Nnpc Recruitment A Hoax / Faan Recruitment; A Charade? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total (HND) Graduate Trainee Recruitment/a.p Test 2013 by clun(f): 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
gtstix:

My I.V says October 9, 2013

Thanks. Let me still hope I will still recieve. Hnd Chen eng.
Re: Total (HND) Graduate Trainee Recruitment/a.p Test 2013 by erul: 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
[quote
author=Phikom] strictly for hnd holers...pls do u have
any useful tips as touching total past questions...lets share it here
bro [/quote] goto www.shl.com dey av similar verbal and numerical reasonin questions with dat of total
Re: Total (HND) Graduate Trainee Recruitment/a.p Test 2013 by erul: 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
[quote
author=Phikom] strictly for hnd holers...pls do u have
any useful tips as touching total past questions...lets share it here
bro [/quote] goto www.shl.com dey av similar verbal and numerical reasonin questions with dat of total
Re: Total (HND) Graduate Trainee Recruitment/a.p Test 2013 by terrigents(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
oga its nt computer base test,its hand written test.total do allow gatecrashers.
Re: Total (HND) Graduate Trainee Recruitment/a.p Test 2013 by Phikom(m): 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2013
erul: goto www.shl.com dey av similar verbal and numerical reasonin questions with dat of total
k...tanks...m well familiar wit shl questions...dey dont have practice questions for one to descend upon...
Re: Total (HND) Graduate Trainee Recruitment/a.p Test 2013 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
Did they mention anything about TOTAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER in d mail?
Re: Total (HND) Graduate Trainee Recruitment/a.p Test 2013 by macjireh: 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2013
erul: if you have likewise recieved the invite mail for the aptitude test: let the discussion start from here....

PLS I WANNA KNOW IF ITS JUST HND HOLDERS THAT WERE CONTACTED CUZ I APPLIED AS B.ENG
Re: Total (HND) Graduate Trainee Recruitment/a.p Test 2013 by davide470(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
bmbachu: i have BEng and yet to get an invite, does it mean total doesnt want BEng?
1. This is nt a graduate trainee position. Its for operators position. Operators are basically technicians (OND and HND), trained specifically for Productn operations. B.Eng holders are nt likely to be called cos they tend 2 be ambitous when they see their fellow colleague earning much more as field engineers and getting promoted. Operators are trained at Ogere, Ogun st for a year or less, after which they are posted to Total's fields particularly d new offshore field, Egina..and they are likely 2 spend a minimum of 8yrs with the coy, though nt bonded.

2. For the B.Eng holders, be patient, trainee engineers would soon be out. Start preparing because it wuld be competitive.
Re: Total (HND) Graduate Trainee Recruitment/a.p Test 2013 by chyna4luv: 12:27am On Sep 21, 2013
davide470:
1. This is nt a graduate trainee position. Its for operators position. Operators are basically technicians (OND and HND), trained specifically for Productn operations. B.Eng holders are nt likely to be called cos they tend 2 be ambitous when they see their fellow colleague earning much more as field engineers and getting promoted. Operators are trained at Ogere, Ogun st for a year or less, after which they are posted to Total's fields particularly d new offshore field, Egina..and they are likely 2 spend a minimum of 8yrs with the coy, though nt bonded.

2. For the B.Eng holders, be patient, trainee engineers would soon be out. Start preparing because it wuld be competitive.

chairman! good evening Sir. Pls i dnt want to sound inferior here. Pls do u know if anybody with HND but different discipline like Accountancy,Banking&Finance etc invited for the AP test? Or Is there anybody here this regard that was invited? Also any descrimination in grade? Bless you as you reply.
Re: Total (HND) Graduate Trainee Recruitment/a.p Test 2013 by davide470(m): 5:57am On Sep 21, 2013
chyna4luv:

chairman! good evening Sir. Pls i dnt want to sound inferior here. Pls do u know if anybody with HND but different discipline like Accountancy,Banking&Finance etc invited for the AP test? Or Is there anybody here this regard that was invited? Also any descrimination in grade? Bless you as you reply.
No bros, its purely those with technical diplomas. Na upper credit and distinction things o
Re: Total (HND) Graduate Trainee Recruitment/a.p Test 2013 by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 21, 2013
macjireh:

PLS I WANNA KNOW IF ITS JUST HND HOLDERS THAT WERE CONTACTED CUZ I APPLIED AS B.ENG

it was specifically stated that the positions were for OND and HND holders in the advert.
Re: Total (HND) Graduate Trainee Recruitment/a.p Test 2013 by hycebee(m): 8:54am On Sep 21, 2013
Thanks.
Re: Total (HND) Graduate Trainee Recruitment/a.p Test 2013 by Phikom(m): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2013
davide470:

bro, which state is Egina field located and what is the nature of the operation there? after spending the 8yrs u said, would they be dispatched or what will be their faith? or are they moving to anoda location? and wia is ogere located in ogun st8...pls help my ignorance...thanks in anticipation...
Re: Total (HND) Graduate Trainee Recruitment/a.p Test 2013 by skcalbk: 10:41am On Sep 21, 2013
davide470:

Thanks bro, pls for the part of your post above, it is very sure that the stream for BSc/BEng will be out, if so,
will it be a fresh application or a shortlisting for those BSc/BEng that applied for this HND stream,
Also how soon? This year or next year?
Thanks
Re: Total (HND) Graduate Trainee Recruitment/a.p Test 2013 by davide470(m): 11:33am On Sep 21, 2013
Phikom: bro, which state is Egina field located and what is the nature of the operation there? after spending the 8yrs u said, would they be dispatched or what will be their faith? or are they moving to anoda location? and wia is ogere located in ogun st8...pls help my ignorance...thanks in anticipation...
Egina is still being drilled and developed. It will come on stream by nxt yr /2015. Located at d outskirts of PH. Try and google bout it and check Total website.
What i mean by d 8 yrs or so is that, you will be a staff of the company and because of the huge capital investd on u thru d training, it would nt make sense for u to leave after 2 or 3 yrs.. I knw some guys who hv spend close 2 13yrs on being an operator, and they are wealthy.
Re: Total (HND) Graduate Trainee Recruitment/a.p Test 2013 by davide470(m): 11:38am On Sep 21, 2013
skcalbk:

Thanks bro, pls for the part of your post above, it is very sure that the stream for BSc/BEng will be out, if so,
will it be a fresh application or a shortlisting for those BSc/BEng that applied for this HND stream,
Also how soon? This year or next year?
Thanks
Dnt really knw d format, bt i knw some pple dt applied as B.Eng got a mail from Total Nigeria Plc..dat is d downstream sector of Total to fill some form. Just check d forums.
Note, total is particular bout 2.1 and 1.1 o
Re: Total (HND) Graduate Trainee Recruitment/a.p Test 2013 by clun(f): 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2013
hycebee: I am yet to receive any invitation; and this is getting me seriously worried. I have HND certificate in Civil Engineering (Upper Credit). I just couldn't phantom what could have been delaying my invitation. Any suggestion in the house?

Thanks.

Same thing here. Hnd, Chen Eng. Upper credit.
Re: Total (HND) Graduate Trainee Recruitment/a.p Test 2013 by erul: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2013
hycebee: I
am yet to receive any invitation; and this is getting me seriously
worried. I have HND certificate in Civil Engineering (Upper Credit). I
just couldn't phantom what could have been delaying my invitation. Any
suggestion in the house?

Thanks.
ar u sure dat civil eng is part of d academic profession requested 4 in d advert?if its there,then next u need 2 consider is ur age
Re: Total (HND) Graduate Trainee Recruitment/a.p Test 2013 by erul: 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
clun:

Same thing here. Hnd, Chen Eng. Upper credit.
what u need to consider now is ur age ,so i ask ppl in dis forum,is any1 here above 29 dat av d reciv d invite too?
Re: Total (HND) Graduate Trainee Recruitment/a.p Test 2013 by clun(f): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
I'm below that.
Re: Total (HND) Graduate Trainee Recruitment/a.p Test 2013 by Phikom(m): 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
davide470:
Egina is still being drilled and developed. It will come on stream by nxt yr /2015. Located at d outskirts of PH. Try and google bout it and check Total website.
What i mean by d 8 yrs or so is that, you will be a staff of the company and because of the huge capital investd on u thru d training, it would nt make sense for u to leave after 2 or 3 yrs.. I knw some guys who hv spend close 2 13yrs on being an operator, and they are wealthy.
tanks 4 d lit piece...i got that and i have equally googled egina field...
Re: Total (HND) Graduate Trainee Recruitment/a.p Test 2013 by hycebee(m): 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2013
erul: ar u sure dat civil eng is part of d academic profession requested 4 in d advert?if its there,then next u need 2 consider is ur age

Thanks. The advert didn't actually specify the particular engineering profession. They requested for ANY profession in egineering in the advert. I guess I'm not wrong about this anyway..
Re: Total (HND) Graduate Trainee Recruitment/a.p Test 2013 by erul: 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2013
Total e n p ltd: i dnt want 2 blv dt its only dos dat ar 27yrs n below dat were invited 4 dis aptitude test!
Re: Total (HND) Graduate Trainee Recruitment/a.p Test 2013 by Equador: 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
IfeFola: I got their mail today too. Plz anyone with clue on the test.format should let the house know. One love. Hope they will still send more mail tomorrow. Þ3§t of luck guys.
If you need the required study material, contact emmydeb consult
Re: Total (HND) Graduate Trainee Recruitment/a.p Test 2013 by babasas: 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
Pls how long from when d test is written to when on is offered letter of employment? Thannks
Re: Total (HND) Graduate Trainee Recruitment/a.p Test 2013 by masterquaz(m): 10:10am On Sep 27, 2013
If you need Total study material and past Question, contact odulax consult on 07030980973 and they would be forwarded to you asap.
Re: Total (HND) Graduate Trainee Recruitment/a.p Test 2013 by bowlek10(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2013
go to www.careers.total.com

2. Sign in your account (find "Applicant corner" to provide the email and password you used to open your account)

3. click on "My account"

4. Scroll down to "Latest e-mails" (You will see the invite there if you are invited). GOOD LUCK!

Thanks I have done it. I saw no mail maybe they will still send to me.
Hnd chemical Engineering.

Please look for a way to open your mail. u can talk to expect for assistant
Re: Total (HND) Graduate Trainee Recruitment/a.p Test 2013 by paulooma(m): 11:02am On Oct 15, 2013
Hello Nairaland,
Anyone got a mail message concerning the nexy stage of the Total recruitment, Anyone who has should indicate please.
Re: Total (HND) Graduate Trainee Recruitment/a.p Test 2013 by Kanyekool: 11:58am On Oct 18, 2013
Pls,is anyone av receive his score and invitation for technical test from total e&p....pls ooo..am yet to see o. And woman we shd be contact this week cos the test is on 25th nd 26th
Re: Total (HND) Graduate Trainee Recruitment/a.p Test 2013 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2013
Finally. The week of 'release of results' is here... E-mail auto retrieval activated... Technical skill test jacking mode activated... Total E & P...here we come by God's grace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BOVAS And Company Ltd Is Recruiting. / How Real Is This Invite? / 2022 Fmdq Graduate Development Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.