Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! (2198 Views)

What Is Your Cant-do-without Make-up Item? / Ladies Whats Your Bra Size? / How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by Gialmine(f): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2013
SHOES
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by Gialmine(f): 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
demelza: Everyone mentioning bra, how do you girls do it? Do you remove it from underneath the top? Cos the question is first thing you remove.

You can unhook the bra underneath your blouse/top. Then remove it if the blouse is loose or free enough...
Do I nid †̥ b tellin u T̶̲̥̅ђΐ§ Dnt temme its everytime u remove ur gal's blouse before unhooking her bra!
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by Tolexander: 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
onila: tongue
tongue ?
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by moyarhtohbadt(f): 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2013
My string pant from my bum
My rum is d only place I can tuck my hands into my pant jhoo#incomfy
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by lepasharon(f): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
My troh-ziz
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by nneh1(f): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
Tolexander: I remove my condom.
you wear condom at work that means u must be servicing the errand girl. AiDs is real
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by kayClt(f): 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
My shoes first den all forms of Jewelries.
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by Caracta(f): 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2013
Shoes first....
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by patwhizkid(f): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
Bra first. . .

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by Tolexander: 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
nneh1: you wear condom at work that means u must be servicing the errand girl. AiDs is real
exactly why am always using it.
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
Tolexander: exactly why am always using it.

God help you sinner man
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by Tolexander: 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2013
babyosisi:

God help you sinner man
na sin to dey protect oneself?
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by Enahi(f): 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
My shoes and my earrings.
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
onila: sharrap grin

I have natural hair and cant relax my hair because my hair is very sensitive to relaxer

we understand cheesy
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by Gialmine(f): 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2013
onila: my bra does not worry me at all

i only remove when i finally want to sleep

Same here! Methink the reason some ladies can't wait †̥ get rid ☀̤̣̈̇f their bras is coz they are too tight or choking; therefore, making it very uncomfortable for 'em.
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by AbuMikey(m): 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2013
Gialmine:

Same here! Methink the reason some ladies can't wait †̥ get rid ☀̤̣̈̇f their bras is coz they are too tight or choking; therefore, making it very uncomfortable for 'em.
You go fear analysis na cheesy
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
Well for me, it depends on what really made me uncomfortable d most that day. It could be my shoes or top or jeans.
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
onila: grin

well me, I remove my wig

nna that thing is soo heavy on my head and makes me so uncomfortable

when I will remove my wig- am like, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr freedom and breeze cheesy
jeez i hate dose shiat called wigs. If my hair isn't made i'd rather comb it neatly and pack it ponytail style.
Well @topic. I always remove my earrings first especially if its d dangling types.
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by Adaeze003(f): 12:24am On Sep 18, 2013
demelza: Everyone mentioning bra, how do you girls do it? Do you remove it from underneath the top? Cos the question is first thing you remove.
Jackie chan things wink

4 me? Shoes or hair bands/ruffles(headache)
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by tellwisdom: 12:28am On Sep 18, 2013
See how everywhere dey smell at the mention of BRA sad....even the wig sef go dey smell chemical # spits angry
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by Adamskuty(m): 12:37am On Sep 18, 2013
adaobi123:

Why do you wear a wig ? No hair ?
she got bald head naa grin grin
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by somegirl1: 1:41am On Sep 18, 2013
shoes
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by DermalCarotene(f): 4:15am On Sep 18, 2013
My bra... Veryyy uncomfortable
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by sonitadion(f): 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ah shoes first... Then earrings next grin
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by Adaukusu(f): 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
Watever made me uncomfortable that day.
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
Right 4rm d staircase i remove my shoes,then in my room i remove my clothes
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
DermalCarotene: My bra... Veryyy uncomfortable
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by Kairoseki77: 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
Shirt. It is hot as hell in Nigeria.
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by Brite02(m): 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
Am like how do these ladies shouting bra bra everywhere....how do you remove bra first before the top undecided
Lols women matter grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Feb 16 Ladies Dress Sense And Pose Style You Can Rock / Tallest Man & Tallest Model In Nigeria Come Together For A Photoshoot / Recommend A Good Body Spray For A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.