Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! (2194 Views)

What Is Your Cant-do-without Make-up Item? / Ladies Whats Your Bra Size? / How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by onila(f): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
grin

well me, I remove my wig

nna that thing is soo heavy on my head and makes me so uncomfortable

when I will remove my wig- am like, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr freedom and breeze cheesy
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by xynerise: 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
I remove my boxers
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by onila(f): 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
xynerise: I remove my boxers
undecided u like being naked in yr room
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by moyarhtohbadt(f): 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
My heelz

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by xynerise: 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
onila: undecided u like being naked in yr room
No be my room? Who dey look me? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by onila(f): 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
xynerise:
No be my room? Who dey look me? undecided
ewww
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by xynerise: 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
onila: ewww
Na my body u dey do ''ewww''? angry
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
My top angry
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by Tolexander: 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
I remove my condom.
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
My shoes
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
onila: grin

well me, I remove my wig

nna that thing is soo heavy on my head and makes me so uncomfortable

when I will remove my wig- am like, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr freedom and breeze cheesy

Why do you wear a wig ? No hair ?
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
shoes, watch and clothes.

Sometimes,na bra I dey target first.Arrgggh! Dem things no dey comfy at all..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by AbuMikey(m): 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
Lie on bed,head facing up,nairaland for some minutes....then kindly slip my hands inside my trouser's pocket undecided remove my wallet and my my little latex condom lipsrsealed......pull down my trousers!!....Left with my boxers short afterwards!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by BabaAlabi: 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
Lool

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by kindy86: 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
[quote author=Tolexander]I remove my condom.
so u dey wear am lik fashon?
ovoko!!
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by ayobase(m): 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
Sunshade, shirt, then shoes
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by nikkyshyne(f): 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
My bra! I remove the shoes as I start climbing the stairs. Bra as soon as I get to the room.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by ayobase(m): 7:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
Everybody just talking "bra"...una want make we start to dey imagine tinz abi!
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by Tolexander: 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
[quote author=kindy86][/quote]i gat to wear am to anywhere in case of emergency.
Everyday protection.
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by onila(f): 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
adaobi123:

Why do you wear a wig ? No hair ?
yea I scraped off all my hair tongue

2 much stress
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
Shoe,wig,skirt or trouser,shirt then look for wrapper
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by onila(f): 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2013
Tolexander: I remove my condom.
tongue
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2013
onila: yea I scraped off all my hair tongue

2 much stress
No money to do hair
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by onila(f): 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
my bra does not worry me at all

i only remove when i finally want to sleep

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by queenasasili(f): 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
My bra Ooº°˚˚˚°º
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
onila: yea I scraped off all my hair tongue

2 much stress

I don't blame you grin
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by onila(f): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2013
stephnexi: No money to do hair
sharrap grin

I have natural hair and cant relax my hair because my hair is very sensitive to relaxer
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by demelza: 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
Everyone mentioning bra, how do you girls do it? Do you remove it from underneath the top? Cos the question is first thing you remove.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by Tushnigerian(f): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
My shoes!
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
Shoes
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
demelza: Everyone mentioning bra, how do you girls do it? Do you remove it from underneath the top? Cos the question is first thing you remove.

Yes
Re: Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! by chycoroxie(f): 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
My shoes,then my skinny jeans

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Makeup Artists And Stores Selling Cosmetics In Enugu / Ten (10) Best Interview Dress Guide For Women / Latest 2022 Ankara Styles For Men: Shirt And Short Styles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.