Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,353 members, 7,868,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

Picture Of Funke Akindele In Her Living Room, Stylishly Flaunting her *chest* - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Funke Akindele In Her Living Room, Stylishly Flaunting her *chest* (20289 Views)

Uche Jombo, Funke Akindele In 2002 / Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) / Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele In Her Living Room, Stylishly Flaunting her *chest* by joyli: 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
Chillisauce: She is just testing her new shoes and gown cheesy

grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele In Her Living Room, Stylishly Flaunting her *chest* by swtme(f): 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
Chinwem: Who's living room is it? What's Jackie Appiahs picture doing there?

Uhn uhn na Jackie Chan pix!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele In Her Living Room, Stylishly Flaunting her *chest* by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
Cleavage alone won't get you all you want, you have to add lips and booty.. implants, pads or yodi.. anyone goes
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele In Her Living Room, Stylishly Flaunting her *chest* by Nosyke(m): 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
Yomieluv: with all her fame ,and money,she is using a cheap tiles on the floors,rubbish.

Despite the availability of internet, you dont know how to put together simple English.............

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele In Her Living Room, Stylishly Flaunting her *chest* by Waspy(m): 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2013
Silicon bags
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele In Her Living Room, Stylishly Flaunting her *chest* by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ooooooooooh! Why is she exposing my. Room like this na?
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele In Her Living Room, Stylishly Flaunting her *chest* by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
Those pair of Shoes lying down tho! angry
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele In Her Living Room, Stylishly Flaunting her *chest* by joyli: 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
Moderator, why na ? This is due for front page na! grin cheesy
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele In Her Living Room, Stylishly Flaunting her *chest* by Dovahkiin(m): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2013
this is the 1st pic ive seen of her that she looks bangable in tongue
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele In Her Living Room, Stylishly Flaunting her *chest* by Humility2010: 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
joyli: Photo of Funke Akindele in her living room.

I guess Mr Almaroof is missing a lot., wink wink cool

Must she flaunt all she had, i thought she is married, ..... just thinking aloud
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele In Her Living Room, Stylishly Flaunting her *chest* by deanmizzy(m): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
OBJ is selfish, a fraud and evil - Eedris Abdulkareem (See tweets) /p3F3Ow-nU via http://www.damilolaakindoyin.
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele In Her Living Room, Stylishly Flaunting her *chest* by majalisa(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
skales: I hate women with big eye ball, they're usually stingy and wicked.
Adam where did u get dat general impression about eves with big eye balls?
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele In Her Living Room, Stylishly Flaunting her *chest* by Blackeard(m): 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
First of all, who's house is that? And second where is the chest she's "flaunting" ?
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele In Her Living Room, Stylishly Flaunting her *chest* by Ruq: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
greatest man: this is the first time in my life she look beautiful to me.

I tell you mehn, my dick nodded a lil.
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele In Her Living Room, Stylishly Flaunting her *chest* by Laughing: 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
I just pray one day pple will comment endlessly on my pix lik it's deir business. Nigerians sha, just because person snap herself insyd her own house, it's generating controversies and arguments on NL... Naija, I hail o!
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele In Her Living Room, Stylishly Flaunting her *chest* by hatux: 11:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
;DShe wants ma She wants ma She wants ma GOODYBAG
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele In Her Living Room, Stylishly Flaunting her *chest* by janetDurling(f): 7:56am On Dec 28, 2013
Jesus!!! Y r u so mean like dat.......its so unfair//got big eyes ball tho
skales: I hate women with big eye ball, they're usually stingy and wicked.
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele In Her Living Room, Stylishly Flaunting her *chest* by passionate88: 5:27am On Jan 09, 2014
nerodenero: All that is there to be seen is her cleavage.
make she comot d push up bra, na dt time we go see boobi wey dey pay homage to kabiyesi
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele In Her Living Room, Stylishly Flaunting her *chest* by ignis: 7:56am On Jan 09, 2014
Chillisauce: She is just testing her new shoes and gown cheesy
Lol
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele In Her Living Room, Stylishly Flaunting her *chest* by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 18, 2019
Looks sleek and sleek =)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waje Looking Colorful In New Photos / Joseph Yobo's 38th Birthday: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates Her Husband / Unbelievable! Tonto Dike Goes Wild In Sex Scene With Yul Edochie (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.