Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

How To Minister To A Cultist - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Minister To A Cultist (957 Views)

My Niece's Strange Writting. Is She A Cultist? / How Can She End Relationship With A Violent Cultist Without Risking Her Life? / My Wife Is A Cultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Minister To A Cultist by tpia5: 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
any tips on how to get cultists rehabilitated?

In particular these cursed ones on nairaland, they're being nuisances here.
Re: How To Minister To A Cultist by baby124: 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2013
grin grin grin grin

Ohh Tpia... grin grin grin. I dont think you need tips. You seem to be quite able when you want to return fire for fire. cheesy
Re: How To Minister To A Cultist by tpia5: 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
I just feel for these people, thats all.

They obviously need empathy, because their utterances show they have lacked that till now.

Let us not go into their backgrounds, thats too far back even though the explanation for their crooked, wicked and self destructive ways, lie there.
Re: How To Minister To A Cultist by homesteady(m): 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
SMH!
Re: How To Minister To A Cultist by tpia5: 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
Obviously they think they are planning a hit, but the hit will be on their own head, lets wait and see!
Re: How To Minister To A Cultist by AbuMikey(m): 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
^^^ Feed Me More!!

I don't understand you!
Re: How To Minister To A Cultist by r231(m): 12:38am On Sep 18, 2013
Abu Mikey: ^^^ Feed Me More!!

I don't understand you!

Nobody does.......

She is in a world of her own grin

1 Like

Re: How To Minister To A Cultist by Nobody: 2:37am On Sep 18, 2013
Am I allowed to come in? grin * hands crossed behind my back*
Re: How To Minister To A Cultist by tpia5: 3:07am On Sep 18, 2013
thread is not meant for you if you have nothing worthwhile to add.

its about steps to take in rehabilitating cultists, i think most of you can read.

and why is it always the same tired old crew who always drop senseless comments which they are known for?

with either their old or new ids.
Re: How To Minister To A Cultist by veave(f): 7:29am On Sep 18, 2013
okay. lets see...
collect their guns, give them the bible. for cigarettes give them packs of bubble gum, for alcohol give them cartons of juice, for those of em who still use nokia, buy them bbz10 or iphone5....

i guess i triedsmiley

1 Like

Re: How To Minister To A Cultist by RoyalRoy(m): 7:32am On Sep 18, 2013
veave: okay. lets see...
collect their guns, give them the bible. for cigarettes give them packs of bubble gum, for alcohol give them cartons of juice, for those of em who still use nokia, buy them bbz10 or iphone5....

i guess i triedsmiley

grin grin grin
Re: How To Minister To A Cultist by veave(f): 7:59am On Sep 18, 2013
@Roy... hope its a good advice:/? am only trying to help oooosmiley.
Re: How To Minister To A Cultist by kurus: 11:06am On Sep 18, 2013
tpia@:
thread is not meant for you if you have nothing worthwhile to add.

its about steps to take in rehabilitating cultists, i think most of you can read.

and why is it always the same tired old crew who always drop senseless comments which they are known for?

with either their old or new ids.

tpia@, you haven't changed one bit. Still spitting fire and brimstone? I have missed you... grin grin grin
Re: How To Minister To A Cultist by homesteady(m): 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
Re: How To Minister To A Cultist by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
I'll take that as a Yes, no? grin

@Topic
First, Hire army men to beat the crap out of them , next put them in Aro for proper rehab session.

(1) (Reply)

How Did We Get To This Point? / Oh Mother! / His Marathon Se*x Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.