Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Business Plan For Poultry - Business To Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Business Plan For Poultry (47214 Views)

FSM5280 Hatchery Incubator For SALE In Nigeria For Poultry & Other Eggs. / Business Plan For Micro Scale Quail Farming....be Financial Breakthrough!!!!!!!! / Business Plan For Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Plan For Poultry by CornerChen: 9:25am On Dec 04, 2018
A layer farm with 43,000 birds, fully automatic with egg conveyor belt.

To know more about our poultry cage system and have a best design for your chicken farm, please contact:
What's app:+86 158 3839 8703
Email: vin.chensn@gmail.com

Re: Business Plan For Poultry by uwadiahercules: 7:23am On Jul 04, 2019
Poultry Farming Business In Nigeria If you are planning to go into poultry farming business i think you should waste no more time
http://www.businessplanstartup.com.ng/poultry-farming-business-in-nigeria/
Re: Business Plan For Poultry by Farmafric(m): 7:24am On Jul 09, 2019
Visit: www.farmergiant.info
You will get fresh information poultry, business plan etc. Call 08099515923
Re: Business Plan For Poultry by Prestdude: 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2019
Poultry Business plan Manual
Re: Business Plan For Poultry by uwadiahercules: 7:44am On Oct 13, 2019
Re: Business Plan For Poultry by CornerChen: 9:10am On Dec 03, 2019
We supply high quality layer poultry cage from our own factory
Capacity from 10,000 birds to 100,000 birds per house
Fully automatic and manual cage are available
Contact for detail price and design:
WhatsApp: +8615838398703(WeChat & Imo)

Re: Business Plan For Poultry by konews: 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
What many people take for granted (chicken) is a well and payable business in Nigeria it has no season and it sell on a daily basic and a lot of poultry business in Nigeria enjoyed growth over the year. What many people do know not is that POULTRY FARMING BUSINESS IN NIGERIA with the right business plan it can become a multi billion naira industry.

Some year back the poultry industry suffered a great setback due to the avian influenza, salmonellosis, and the fact that Nigeria decreases which has seen that the industry have a major shark, but this is a very good chance for those who want to go into the poultry farming business because it is a produce that many people will always want. Many have taken the opportunity to continue thriving and they will continue to do so because the truth is that the poultry business has come to stay.
https://businessplanhub.com.ng/poultry-farming-business-plan-in-nigeria/
Re: Business Plan For Poultry by gistcity(m): 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
if you have a poultry farm and you want to tune that your farm to a business you need a good and well constructed poultry farm business plan in Nigeria that would you build a good business
Re: Business Plan For Poultry by gistcity(m): 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Business Plan For Poultry by supergist: 11:37am On Oct 14, 2020
get our Poultry Farming Business Plan In Nigeria With 3 Years Financial Analysis
https://businessplanhub.com.ng/poultry-farming-business-plan-in-nigeria-with-3-years-financial-analysis/
Re: Business Plan For Poultry by Nairalanderz(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
Production of day old chicks for poultry business?
We fabricate fully automatic incubators for hatching of your eggs that runs on either solar and PHCN.
Different capacities available:
60 eggs
100 eggs
200 eggs
300 eggs
500 eggs
1000 eggs

Other capacities available according to your demand.

We deliver nationwide. Price from: 65k

Call/whatsapp: 08094414899

Re: Business Plan For Poultry by Bestnigeriabusi(m): 12:09am On Jan 07, 2021
In Nigeria today, one of the most lucrative farming Business to go into is the Poultry. Trust me, it's a business that has an over hundred percent ROI. Each time I go for a seminar either as a trainee or a trainer, poultry farming has always been something everyone wants to go into. I have been a business adviser for many years, and with my wealth of experience in doing business, I have come to realize that there are businesses that thrive very in our nation and I have always advised People or intending investors to go into it. And one of this business is poultry farming.

for the complete details click https://www.latestnigeriaprice.com.ng/poultry-farming-business-plan-in-nigeria-pdf/
Re: Business Plan For Poultry by CornerChen: 8:41am On Jan 18, 2021
Our company supply poultry cage for chicken farm for around 35 years
We have layer cage, pullet cage and breeder cage
We also have floor equipment for broiler for various capacity.
Kindly contact me for detail quotation and design,
My WhatsApp: +8615838398703

Re: Business Plan For Poultry by eyems: 6:15am On Feb 07, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Payloader,Bulldozer,Backhoe & Excavator For Rent/Hire/sale In Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.