Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,424 members, 7,861,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

Where Is Age Beeka? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Where Is Age Beeka? (936 Views)

Where Is AGE BEEKA? / Where Is Age Beeka, What About Him? / Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Age Beeka? by s3nn2x(m): 1:02am On Sep 18, 2013
I am a rock fan and I don't like most of the songs that are released in Nigeria, but I like the videos and the fact that Nigerians are winning awards.

But I love Age Beeka, his song 'Girl of my dreams' still rocks even when it was released in 2003.

Then, he is no more in the limelight-that is if he was ever in the limelight-and it pains me.

Same goes for Xcetera-don't know if the spelling is right-and I need to hear more of his songs

Thank God for gospel acts that are into the Rock genre, like Iyke Onka, Eben, Frank Edwards, Nathaniel Bassey and many more.

(1) (Reply)

Leaked: Download: New Music: TRIP TO MALIBA By Solemzo P Ft Terry G / Tic Tac News: Hiplife Music Passion Is More Than Money / ALBUM REVIEW : DJ Jimmy Jatt's Album The Industry 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.