Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

How To Start Newsletter Publishing Business And Rake In Lots Of Profits - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Newsletter Publishing Business And Rake In Lots Of Profits (474 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily / How To Start A Printing And Publishing Business / Starting A Publishing Business In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Newsletter Publishing Business And Rake In Lots Of Profits by castruccio(m): 4:44am On Sep 18, 2013
The world of publishing which seem to be for the highly intellects and the mighty in the society can now be assessed by the ordinary like me and you with the invention of the new media.

Newsletter publishing is just one part of publishing that you can start from with little or no capital, no machinery or heavy equipment, no printing press, just you and your determination to succeed.

Newsletters is not what you can publish once, they are periodicals which can come in weekly, bi-monthly, monthly, quarterly e.t.c it all depend on the market and how often they need information. http://businessbuildup..com/

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ur Adverse On What Importation Business I Can Venture On / What Would You Do If You Won Enough Lottery Money To Stop Working? / Oil Theft: FG May Lose $12bn In2013 — Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.