Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,259 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

"Family Rules Signs, What Would Have On Yours? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Family Rules Signs, What Would Have On Yours? (521 Views)

Apostolic Church Wedding Rules... / For Guys--five Rules About Money And Your Future / Marriage Rules For The Digital Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Family Rules Signs, What Would Have On Yours? by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 18, 2013
"Family Rules" signs seem to have become all the rage. I came across one in my brother's house (his wife is very interior savvy) it says "In this house we Love we Forgive ..." I don't remember the rest but its really very nice.

So I started looking out for one for our new apartment, you know, to make it more intimate- I came across loads of them: Say thank you, Always pray, Pay with hugs and kisses, Find beauty everywhere, Dream big and so many others- a testament to all of the things we often never quite live up to but wish we would. I have chosen to make a customised set of rules that applies to our family. You know, with my favourite verses and some other pertinent rules and, " Laugh often and SMILE more" rules that we can aspire to both as a parents, friends and children of God.

Jesus loves you; who am I not to?
Have faith
Always keep your promises
Try New things
Snuggle and giggle
Speak kindly of others
Pray always
God is Awesome, worship Him
Make mistakes, learn from them
Rejoice! Again I say REJOICE!!

Important lessons I want my daughter (|and any subsequent child) to learn, live by and understand on multiple levels. Honestly, lessons I find myself learning and relearning as the years go by, as I grow as a parent and a human being.

What would you have as your "family Rules"?
- See more at: http://www.covenantrelationships.org/2013/09/family-rules-signs-what-would-have-on.html#sthash.360cRTMb.dpuf

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Breast Feed In Public / An Open Advice To The Young Girls(teenagers) / What Ten Things Will Make You Happy In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.