Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Chinese Silkie - Naturally Black Chicken - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chinese Silkie - Naturally Black Chicken (18746 Views)

Foods That Make Your Buttocks Bigger Naturally / I Made Fried Chicken For The First Time Today / Has Anyone Eaten This Black Chicken From Indonesia? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Silkie - Naturally Black Chicken by tunapa2009(m): 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2013
Silkie, woow. Thanks for the information. This is a lovely creature. I will like to taste its meat.... Thanks once again for the information
Re: Chinese Silkie - Naturally Black Chicken by deandavid(m): 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2013
the way we are feeling now towards this chicken was exactly how the white people felt abt us. the first time they encountered the black race. black is scary.make una no vex o, but na truth
Re: Chinese Silkie - Naturally Black Chicken by grandstar(m): 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2013
chukxie:

What are you saying? Let me ask you a simple question. It's actually a kindergarten question. What race are you classified into --black or chocolate brown ( sounds funny)?

Na dem sabi... if they like let them call me greenish blue.. nothing spoil.

A black chicken looks bizarre to someone who hasn't seen it before. I don't know why you cant just accept that. If there were no white people in the world, you'd probably agree its strange and bizarre looking. Your logical thinking is clouded by racism.

I am proud being chocolate brown and even if I was pitch black like the chicken, if thats the way God wants it, I'll be cool with that.

We should not allow the world to squeeze us into its mold. A racist whether white or black or even homophobic (I don't support homosexuality the same way I don't support polygamy but people should be treated with respect) is small minded and can not see things outside the prism of race.

We should not allow their prejudice to colour us by saying a black chicken is normal looking cheesygrin embarassed
Re: Chinese Silkie - Naturally Black Chicken by Sagamite(m): 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
Yeye people saying they wouldn't eat it or it looks disgusting. grin

Food is all about looks? grin

Abeg suya am and serve it and see how Saga go dey chew the bone.

I saw it being cooked on TV once on a Chinese cookery programme on BBC2, I wanted to eat it.

When it comes to food, I do taste, I no dey do looks.

Na oyinbo dey do nyama! grin
Re: Chinese Silkie - Naturally Black Chicken by dahmylolah(m): 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
Merkki: I rebuke you black creature of the chicken kingdom!!!!
LWKMD
Re: Chinese Silkie - Naturally Black Chicken by chukxie(m): 12:30am On Sep 21, 2013
grandstar:

Na dem sabi... if they like let them call me greenish blue.. nothing spoil.

A black chicken looks bizarre to someone who hasn't seen it before. I don't know why you cant just accept that. If there were no white people in the world, you'd probably agree its strange and bizarre looking. Your logical thinking is clouded by racism.

I am proud being chocolate brown and even if I was pitch black like the chicken, if thats the way God wants it, I'll be cool with that.

We should not allow the world to squeeze us into its mold. A racist whether white or black or even homophobic (I don't support homosexuality the same way I don't support polygamy but people should be treated with respect) is small minded and can not see things outside the prism of race.

We should not allow their prejudice to colour us by saying a black chicken is normal looking cheesygrin embarassed

You still didn't answer the simple question i posited to you. Maybe you didn't get it so let me rephrase it in a simpler way for you to understand. What race classification are you? If you can't answer this simple question then it shows you're in denial of your race. I have a nice chocolate toned skin but it doesn't mean i'm not of a black race. Guy take back seat abeg .
Re: Chinese Silkie - Naturally Black Chicken by grandstar(m): 1:23am On Sep 21, 2013
[quote author=chukxie]

You still didn't answer the simple question i posited to you. Maybe you didn't get it so let me rephrase it in a simpler way for you to understand. What race classification are you? ..I AM BLACK. PROUDEST EVER BLACK MAN
Re: Chinese Silkie - Naturally Black Chicken by diamondvil(f): 4:48am On Sep 21, 2013
black chicken, black intestine, black flesh. ingredient go enta ds one so?:p
Re: Chinese Silkie - Naturally Black Chicken by chukxie(m): 5:48am On Sep 21, 2013
[quote author=grandstar][/quote]

That settles it. grin. grin grin . Now we are on the same page.
Re: Chinese Silkie - Naturally Black Chicken by Magitek(f): 1:46am On Sep 26, 2013
I've eaten Silky chickens many times; in fact, I used to raise them for meat and eggs when I was younger. They taste extremely good and are much better than a normal chicken.
Re: Chinese Silkie - Naturally Black Chicken by grandstar(m): 3:23am On Sep 26, 2013
Magitek: I've eaten Silky chickens many times; in fact, I used to raise them for meat and eggs when I was younger. They taste extremely good and are much better than a normal chicken.
in what country is this pls?
Re: Chinese Silkie - Naturally Black Chicken by breadplanet(f): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2013
All these people going on about racism sef so because i would rather eat white garri than eat amala im now a racist abi? Ike dikwa unu o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ijebu Garri Or Yellow Garri~which Do You Prefer? / Coke Or Pepsi, Fanta Or Mirinda, Sprite Or 7-UP? / Despite Importation Ban, Foreign Rice Floods Nigerian Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.