Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Girl Uses Razor To Cut Her Fellow Girl Coz Of Boyfriend (pixs) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Uses Razor To Cut Her Fellow Girl Coz Of Boyfriend (pixs) (7233 Views)

Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover / Jilted Housewife Slashes Pregnant Woman’s Face With Razor Blade (pic) / Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Uses Razor To Cut Her Fellow Girl Coz Of Boyfriend (pixs) by Tapout(m): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2013
Isaiah 4:1 (ETT)
atleast the bible said it grin
Re: Girl Uses Razor To Cut Her Fellow Girl Coz Of Boyfriend (pixs) by senator2k9(m): 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
onymodel: This looks like a make up.....
1. A gal cut with blades should'nt be looking happy
2. When you have such a cut close on the face, the girl should feel tired or maybe lying down cause of loss of blood
3. I can sight a paint bucket on the first picture....
4. Why eh be say na only you carry the news....
5. Read number 1-4 again and carry out your research.....
#okbye
Bros, Go through the Comment n see if anyone Confirmed the news or not!
Re: Girl Uses Razor To Cut Her Fellow Girl Coz Of Boyfriend (pixs) by ukemilia(f): 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
Laja Laba: Abeg wey the unclad pic now?rubbish thread! embarassed
wetin u wan use unclad pix do,abi ur gf own never do u
Re: Girl Uses Razor To Cut Her Fellow Girl Coz Of Boyfriend (pixs) by totalbaby(f): 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
Aba!!!!! This is so wicked.

Am so disgusted right now. All this because of some boy.
Re: Girl Uses Razor To Cut Her Fellow Girl Coz Of Boyfriend (pixs) by UyiIredia(m): 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
I just dey laff ! If me na d guy na to leave the craze girl ! I for pity the oda girl even tell sorry, join give am money but I no go marry am !
Re: Girl Uses Razor To Cut Her Fellow Girl Coz Of Boyfriend (pixs) by OmoAlata1(f): 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2013
I will never understand why women fight over a man. Too many fish in the sea

1 Like

Re: Girl Uses Razor To Cut Her Fellow Girl Coz Of Boyfriend (pixs) by Tolutost(m): 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
Who is to be blame ere
Re: Girl Uses Razor To Cut Her Fellow Girl Coz Of Boyfriend (pixs) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
See her taking pics with her Nokia phone while she bleeds. Na wah. No emergency sef.

1 Like

Re: Girl Uses Razor To Cut Her Fellow Girl Coz Of Boyfriend (pixs) by Stunner1(f): 12:59am On Sep 19, 2013
oh nooooo
Re: Girl Uses Razor To Cut Her Fellow Girl Coz Of Boyfriend (pixs) by Saliman22(m): 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2013
Nikky-paradise:
It hppn in ma vry eyes ystd,,,,,,,,both d gals nd d man in qustn all live arund ma area........funny enoug d man is a married man wit kids.........d gal dt did d razor cut waz supose 2gt married nxt wk satuday...............wt a disgrace............we did naked her nd gav her d beatin of her lyf b4 d police came arund.
god wįll ŋęvęŗ ƒoŗgįvę ų įŋ ţђįş lįƒę ęҳçępţ ų ŗępęŋţ...... ų şђoųld bę įŋ pŗįşoŋ by ŋow..... į pŗāy şomęoŋę wįll do ţђįş ţo ųŗ dāųgђţęŗ. ţђę çŗįmę ђāş ālŗęādy bęęŋ çommįţţęd wђy do ų pŗęƒęŗ ţo ŋāķęd ђęŗ? wђy ŋoţ āllow ţђę polįçę ţo įŋţęŗvęŋę......... ų wįll go ţo jāįl
Re: Girl Uses Razor To Cut Her Fellow Girl Coz Of Boyfriend (pixs) by oligo2011: 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
this is madness,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community / Nigerians Arrested In Lagos For Ingesting Liquid Cocaine Concealed Condoms / Horrible !!!man's Heart Ripped Out While Alive On Facebook Live Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.